Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know marriage isn’t for everyone but they’re practically married now. Why hasn’t he just popped the question to get it over w ... they talk about kids and all that why not just ask the question. It would give them good content for at least a year or two lol like it wouldn’t change their lives except saying wife rather than girlfriend. What’s wrong w him n she needs to give him a choice lol cause it’s embarrassing they been together since the start of time lol n he hasn’t felt the need to wife her lol why not what’s stopping him he’s had so many chances

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know marriage isn’t for everyone but they’re practically married now. Why hasn’t he just popped the question to get it over w ... they talk about kids and all that why not just ask the question. It would give them good content for at least a year or two lol like it wouldn’t change their lives except saying wife rather than girlfriend. What’s wrong w him n she needs to give him a choice lol cause it’s embarrassing they been together since the start of time lol n he hasn’t felt the need to wife her lol why not what’s stopping him he’s had so many chances
And let's face it, the wedding would be in their garden anyway so Zoe wouldn't have to go to a venue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
First time posting here..

I think my biggest problem with zoe is that she literally never tries to do anything out of her comfort zone, and she really has no actual talent. like i guess her whole thing is that she's supposed to be creative, but she's really nothing that special in that department. all she does is buy tons of generic decorations for every season and omg i dislike her style nowadays. it used to be really cute (but maybe it was bc i was young also lol) but now she just wears such weird combinations of things that look so confusing when she puts them all together. same thing goes for her home decor, more is not always better! and zoe has SUCH a huge team that she doesn't even write her insta or blog posts anymore...and you can tell they're all so generic.

I have some respect for Tanya and Niomi because they at least tried to go out and learn/try new things- like tanya went for acting and really committed to it, although lets be real she's really not the greatest 😬I also respect the fact that Tanya's been able to be pretty independent since breaking up with Jim, her personality can be very annoying but she's always seemed a lot more independent and mature than Zoe.
As for Niomi i like that she at least promotes a healthy lifestyle that includes eating healthy, working out, self-improvement, etc. as opposed to Zoe just posting videos of her watching movies, eating junk food, and going to Homesense. I actually feel motivated after watching Niomi's videos to try and incorporate better habits in my life, even though I definitely don't have the time or money to do all of those things. Say what you will about her being out of touch, which I do think she is, but I'd much rather watch some positive lifestyle vids than Zoe acting like a child for an hour.

also side note- in some of her recent vlogmas videos she was talking about how much she lovvvess baking. i mean she makes like 3 things a year and they're usually for a post/content. it makes me mad that she has basically a baking supply store in her pantry and makes it out to be such a big personality trait when she barely does anything with it. and don't get me started on tanya's baking book....*sigh*

sorry for the long post, had to get out all those thoughts!!
Excuse me!! Oh, how rude. Zoe has an array of talents:
She can convincingly pretend she is an author.
She can call herself a YouTuber without actually uploading content.
She can smile like The Grinch.
She can bake a cake following a recipe from a gifted box from GBBO.
She can decorate a gazebo for her pals to sit in during a global pandemic.
She can get coldsores in the exact same place every few weeks.
She can look like she has a nappy on in loungewear.
She can flog anything, even a 50 quid advent calendar full of tat worth no more than a fiver and an eyeshadow palette that no longer sees the light of day.
She can make her tits look like actual torpedo melon chebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Louise is the biggest spoiled woman child of all, I don't think this was a case of one of them failing to meet the adult relationship standards and the other one getting fed up. Zoe probably couldn't be arsed to travel to see Louise or support her during the divorce, Louise cannot thrive unless she is the center of attention. Zoe can barely be bothered to exist except strictly on her own terms and Louise exploits her kids for the ad money, etc. I loathe them both and frankly not surprised that they aren't as friendly as before. Maybe they deserve each other.
Didn't Louise make a conscious thing of trying to make her channel more adult/mumsy when she dropped the sprinkle of glitter name and Zoe/Alfie et al didn't fit that image so she distanced herself which probably wouldn't have gone down too well with the ego brigade?

Reactions: 8
Excuse me!! Oh, how rude. Zoe has an array of talents:
She can convincingly pretend she is an author.
She can call herself a YouTuber without actually uploading content.
She can smile like The Grinch.
She can bake a cake following a recipe from a gifted box from GBBO.
She can decorate a gazebo for her pals to sit in during a global pandemic.
She can get coldsores in the exact same place every few weeks.
She can look like she has a nappy on in loungewear.
She can flog anything, even a 50 quid advent calendar full of tat worth no more than a fiver and an eyeshadow palette that no longer sees the light of day.
She can make her tits look like actual torpedo melon chebs.
She can squeeze dogs anal glands

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's so sad to see how Zoe distanced herself from so many Youtubers whom she used to hang out with.

Nowadays she can only be found around the Deyes
Zoe used to be the popular ‘it’ girl- she was pretty, seemed to be friends with everyone within her industry even the popular American youtubers back in the day. She just seemed bubbly and more sociable- what happened? Now she so scared/ lazy to go somewhere that isn’t the garden centre when she literally used to be on talk shoes, GBBO etc. I know she is no where near as popular now but has her anxiety gotten any better? Who is this therapist she sees 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She really needs to step it up. If she's planning on doing another two books (I'm sure they said trilogy?) she needs to post more and keep herself relevant. Hardly anyone cares about her now because she's so bloody lazy!!!

I enjoy her sit down, chatty, haul type of videos but she doesn't do this anymore! She needs to do this to stay relevant. She really hasn't grown with her channel or ages of her viewers has she!

I hope they show some more behind the scenes of the home renovation!

Reactions: 16
The thing is she doesn’t like youtube anymore, she just likes the money.

Reactions: 36
She really needs to step it up. If she's planning on doing another two books (I'm sure they said trilogy?) she needs to post more and keep herself relevant. Hardly anyone cares about her now because she's so bloody lazy!!!

I enjoy her sit down, chatty, haul type of videos but she doesn't do this anymore! She needs to do this to stay relevant. She really hasn't grown with her channel or ages of her viewers has she!

I hope they show some more behind the scenes of the home renovation!
Her latest vlogmas was pretty much chatty haul vlogs! There were two clothing hauls, a Christmas decor haul, and lotsssssss of chats!

I’m currently still watching vlogmas 2018 and I cannot get over the difference - much more vibrant, pretty, cute style, better hair, more defined features. I can’t get over the change! Apart from her silent laughing with Mark, I actually prefer her here.

Reactions: 11
Ok sorry for yet another post but I’ve now gone back to vlogmas 2017 and they are in Edinburgh with the usual crowd but then all of sudden there are DIFFERENT friends I’ve never heard mention of who have a baby?!? Bethany and Daniel?! Who are these people and where did they go??

(also the more of Sean I see the more he seems so wet. Wetty mcwet face)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok sorry for yet another post but I’ve now gone back to vlogmas 2017 and they are in Edinburgh with the usual crowd but then all of sudden there are DIFFERENT friends I’ve never heard mention of who have a baby?!? Bethany and Daniel?! Who are these people and where did they go??

Maybe one of her friends from Wiltshire that she sees once a year? I remember a few years back (might have been 2017), she visited a friend who just had a baby and showed it on her vlog

Reactions: 6
She was praised and put on a pedestal for doing the absolute least. Now she has no direction or motivation to do anything because why would she? Why put effort in to anything when she was named Queen of Youtube & made millions for smiling, showing clothes and makeup? She was a nice girl that turned into a billboard and the world told her she was talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before. Her ‘employees’, paid friends & fans still tell her this 😫 We need to stop idolising these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

The Youngs. They're Scottish family vloggers

Reactions: 2

at the time stamp alfie is talking about buying a van and doing it up (as per usual starting a project and not finishing it) and zoe is like where we gonna go in it and he's like i know where i'm going!

and later in the vlog they're close to kissing and zoe looks so happy and he starts talking about how her coldsore has been bleeding for the last two hours.

he's SUCH a dick for staying in this relationship even though he is clearly not into her anymore. he gets annoyed at her personality, he's not attracted to her. what is left? just using her for her money.

also, what planet does zoe live on? she has such an inflated ego that she doesn't even realise her boyfriend isn't into her. she's SO selfish and self involved.

in all her vlogs with mark, she just speaks about herself, and always talks over him. you can tell mark is genuinely kind. these people all just hang out with her cause she brings them money, and she doesn't even realise it even though it's so obvious!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I can’t even get through her Instagram captions mate
😅 I remember on GG a lot of people read girl online so I wondered if anyone had read it for the purposes of reviewing it on here. The YouTube reviews I watched weren’t great

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.