Zoe Sugg #26 Covid guidelines ignoring, Vlogmas boring, Nala’s arse outpouring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god could never go away with someone like her! She looked like she didn't want to be their the whole vlog..
Good luck to aldi trying to go travelling might as well go on his own pretty much was the whole time in Dubai

Reactions: 9
I had the rewatch the Dubai vlogs again... I do suffer from very bad travel anxiety as well so I kind of understand Zoe. But if I was there with my boyfriend and he talked nonstop about going to this show with me and got so excited about it I would have joined him, because it would have been my priority. Zoe even got dressed and drove there but then drove back to the hotel? What? I mean... if I was there already I just sit the two hours and bite through right?!

Reactions: 18
I had the rewatch the Dubai vlogs again... I do suffer from very bad travel anxiety as well so I kind of understand Zoe. But if I was there with my boyfriend and he talked nonstop about going to this show with me and got so excited about it I would have joined him, because it would have been my priority. Zoe even got dressed and drove there but then drove back to the hotel? What? I mean... if I was there already I just sit the two hours and bite through right?!
Yeah I agree to an extent but I suppose it depends on what type of anxiety she has, could be a fear that she feels/ is sick in front of loads of people, the fact she’s going somewhere she doesn’t know and doesn’t know where nearest toilets are, driving in the dark to somewhere she doesn’t know, I know these things all sound daft but to people with anxiety it actually does build up and up in your head and could result in her just backing out.

Anxiety is soooo odd, it’s so hard to understand and it’s horrible. I am by no means backing her up here btw lol!

Reactions: 20
Can’t believe she couldn’t even be arsed to pop on and say happy new year to all the people who are literally paying for her life! Though I’m sure when she does rear her head again, it’ll be “oh I’ve been so ill for daysss” 🥱 shows how much of a tit she really gives imo 🤨

Reactions: 33
Can’t believe she couldn’t even be arsed to pop on and say happy new year to all the people who are literally paying for her life! Though I’m sure when she does rear her head again, it’ll be “oh I’ve been so ill for daysss” 🥱 shows how much of a tit she really gives imo 🤨
This is why it upsets me she’s still has so many followers etc...she literally couldn’t give a duck about anyone who has supported her, even after all her bullshit,

Reactions: 20
What annoyed me was at the end of her last vlogmas video she said something about loving all her subscribers. What bullshit all she cares about is views for ££££

Reactions: 22
All I’ve seen this Christmas period is engagements and pregnancy announcements. Yet still nothing of the sort from zalfie. Bet it’s a kick in the teeth each time for her lol

Reactions: 15
It really says a lot that Zoe is now so boring that we've resorted to looking at a vlog from 2 years ago just to compare their life and have something to talk about 😭 I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the not mansion seeing how Zoe responds to our comments when she scrolls on here before she falls asleep

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Its not that easy. I did suffer from anxiety and I could not stay in class (1hour) because i would get very sick with nausea, dizziness... but unlike her I went to a real doctor. :rolleyes: (Sorry for the bad english)

Reactions: 8
It really says a lot that Zoe is now so boring that we've resorted to looking at a vlog from 2 years ago just to compare their life and have something to talk about 😭 I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the not mansion seeing how Zoe responds to our comments when she scrolls on here before she falls asleep
"🙄🙄 They're talking about that time I was ill on holiday Alfie".......
"Er, which time Zoe? 🤔"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All I’ve seen this Christmas period is engagements and pregnancy announcements. Yet still nothing of the sort from zalfie. Bet it’s a kick in the teeth each time for her lol
I feel so bad for her as you can tell she wants it so desperately. She’s liked Elles announcement and liked and commented on Hinchs x

Reactions: 13
I think when we talk about Zoe not doing things because of her anxiety, a lot of people get defensive (understandably because of their own anxiety) and say ‘anxiety is hard to understand’ ‘it’s not so easy to just do something’ etc. Trust me, we all know. 4 years ago I couldn’t leave the house at all it was so bad. But that was 4 years ago. I sought out help and I worked on things and now, I still have anxiety, but I’m able to recognise when it’s controlling my behaviour and I’m able to try to actively work through it.

The problem with Zoe is that her life is so cushty that she’s never worked on herself. She uses her anxiety as a crutch and an excuse to do nothing. This is what we criticise - not the fact she has anxiety but the fact she makes no effort to overcome it and has allowed her life to become so stagnant and nothing-y. She’s so comfortable in her bubble that she doesn’t push herself to change.

It actually would’ve been so interesting for them to be able to do their ‘year of travel’ in 2020 to see if Zoe actually did it and experience stuff when away. We’ll have to see what happens after the pandemic eases.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think when we talk about Zoe not doing things because of her anxiety, a lot of people get defensive (understandably because of their own anxiety) and say ‘anxiety is hard to understand’ ‘it’s not so easy to just do something’ etc. Trust me, we all know. 4 years ago I couldn’t leave the house at all it was so bad. But that was 4 years ago. I sought out help and I worked on things and now, I still have anxiety, but I’m able to recognise when it’s controlling my behaviour and I’m able to try to actively work through it.

The problem with Zoe is that her life is so cushty that she’s never worked on herself. She uses her anxiety as a crutch and an excuse to do nothing. This is what we criticise - not the fact she has anxiety but the fact she makes no effort to overcome it and has allowed her life to become so stagnant and nothing-y. She’s so comfortable in her bubble that she doesn’t push herself to change.

It actually would’ve been so interesting for them to be able to do their ‘year of travel’ in 2020 to see if Zoe actually did it and experience stuff when away. We’ll have to see what happens after the pandemic eases.
Exactly because her life is so cushty she doesnt need to push herself like the average person. Everything is done for her paying the bills, booking appointments, gets food delivery, doesnt have to go OUT to work EVERYDAY etc.

Reactions: 17
I find it astounding that she hasn’t posted any merry Christmas / happy new year posts for her fans who slogged through vlogmas.

Reactions: 19
Exactly because her life is so cushty she doesnt need to push herself like the average person. Everything is done for her paying the bills, booking appointments, gets food delivery, doesnt have to go OUT to work EVERYDAY etc.
This! She's had literally years and could afford the best resources in the world but she goes to a dubiously qualified 'life coach' therapist and has never done CBT? (If im remembering the discussions from when she interviewed her therapist for that 'go offline' campaign correctly)

Reactions: 16
I think 2020 was meant to be their year of travel, and 2021 they were going to try for kids. And after seeing this ig story from Alfie I feel they still will start trying this year and have come around to the idea that they will just travel with kids

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think 2020 was meant to be their year of travel, and 2021 they were going to try for kids. And after seeing this ig story from Alfie I feel they still will start trying this year and have come around to the idea that they will just travel with kids
I think you are right but i think Alfie is living in an abdolute dreamworld if he thinks Zoe would ever live 6 weeks somewhere else that isnt that bleeping treetops glen place or whatever its called.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
There is NO way she'd leave for 6 weeks let alone after she finds out how much of a hard work babies are. She's gonna be permanently tired. I find it so odd like a compromise, Alfie reassuring Zoe they can have family and Zoe reassuring Alfie they can travel while both things aren't happening and they are stagnant.

Reactions: 21
Someone mentioned if Zoe had a baby her mum would be the nanny..no way! her mum has a better life then she does, out and about everywhere theres no way she would give that up to look after lazy slobs baby!

Reactions: 15
Sounds like she's telling him what he wants to hear....can you imagine her doing that? It's hard enough parenting at home - no way in a million years would she do this 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.