Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitt

VIP Member
Don’t knock Holly’s salary. 25k is a very very good wage for what she does. Let’s face it her title is ‘office manager’ but she just prats about in the office all day and opens Zoe’s post. Her job is so cushty and she earns a good salary for it. Plus a lot of free stuff I bet.

Reactions: 46

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Imagine your boyfriend bragging about likes on social media when you’ve just done a social media digital detox day campaign 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Hally34

VIP Member
Surely given that Zoe is raking it in she can afford to pay Holly’s salary and have her stay home (maybe give her some tasks, like replying to comments, researching ideas for content etc...) rather than have the tax payer pay her wage!! Outrageous for millionaires to be having the government to pay her staff !!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Autumnal

I honestly don't get why she does this... it's not cute to constantly go on and on and on about how weak and unfit you are. A mere 10 minute workout proves to her how unfit she is?

She goes on about not being able to lift anything any chance she gets. She complains about being exhausted after a brief outing. She had to be placed on the fence in that ridiculous insta video like a freaking small child. She couldn't lift herself up from the fence even halfway.

And then laughs and giggles about it. Like in this stupid pic above, 'oh I am sooooo unfit tee hee haha!!'

Who is this appealing to? With her platform she's sending out the wrong message to her minions that it's ok to be weak AF.

/rantover

Reactions: 45

mg95

VIP Member
The dynamic with Holly has got to be awkward. Zoe gets paid Holly's yearly salary with like one instagram post. I get being furloughed because the office is closed hence no office managing is taking place but Zoe definitely didn't need to apply for government support. I also love how Alfie isn't being slated in this at all when Holly is actually HIS friend and A to Z is their joint company. The line between Holly's friendship and office managing is also very blurry. Zoe gets to decide what's work and what's just socializing. I do feel bad that she's been dragged into this Daily Mail mess and now the whole world knows her salary and that she's essentially Zoe's housekeeper.

Reactions: 44

bumblebees19

VIP Member
It also highlights what a sham company AtoZ is. With Holly the only actual PAYE employee, and everyone else freelance, they aren’t the big shot bosses they make out. With just one person on the actual payroll, there is a lot less on the line.

• Heart
  • Haha

Marie_10

Her best vlog era in my opinion is when she lived right by the sea in that gorgeous apartment. Her and Alfie actually seemed in love back then and she would often be around other youtubers. I'm sure she'd say that those years were her happiest too. It seems like her depression and anxiety really worsened in their first house. For months it seemed like she wasn't doing anything, Alfie's vlogs really showed how lazy she had gotten. She seems a bit happier in their current house but it's hard to judge, we see so little now.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Officially the 1st day of Autumn, we had better get our porches decorated 🤣.
Has she made a special outting to mark such a glorious day of the year, or is she now trapped under all the conkers she has been plucking from the trees.
You mean you haven't switched your decor for autumn cushions, made some pumpkin spiced cupcakes, got out all your orange jumpers hung up your autumn wreath and put pumpkins outside your front door yet? your bloody slipping love. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
Who gets a promise ring at 30!!! A promise of what exactly?! If she has changed her mind at this stage of marriage and kids that’s fine, as long as it’s what she wants and not what Alfie’s convinced her to want.
30 years old, 8 years together...wtf? Such a weird situation. But even worse, they were supposed to be on vacation in the Maldives for her birthday. Imagine if they could have gone on that trip- he would have given her the promise ring on that trip, I assume. It would have been 1000x worse than when he gave her the necklace in NYC 2 years prior!

snowfairy17

VIP Member
LOOOOOOOOOOL HE WAS FULL SUUUURE SHE WAS GOING TO KISS HIM AT 2:17 😭😂😂

Imagine 🤢

He is so flirty in this. Was he with Zoe?
HAHAHAHA classic 😂😂😭

ariana’s face at the beginning is like

2D2E12FD-5EEA-496F-8730-7DF47D912470.jpeg

“please tell me this isn’t the peak of my career”

• Haha

kingdomhearts

Remember when Zoe thought Harry Styles fancied her because of that interview? Still makes me laugh to this day

• Haha

electricmallows

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200930_141137_com.instagram.android.jpg

Thought she squirted it at her crotch but it's only the floor between her legs..

Edit: I think?? I'm so confused by this photo

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Hally34

VIP Member
I get the feeling someone in team Zoella is leaking this stuff to the press 🤔🤔🤔 I guess a journalist could have figured out this new purchase but it’s the first tattle has heard of it and usually we hear it on here first!

Reactions: 42

Chelseaw

Please elaborate...
These are Zoe’s exact words from the podcast...

So, obviously grew up in a little village, not much to do. We were obviously finding entertainment for ourselves on a daily basis. Me and my friend, we were really bored one day, we were probably 8 or 9 and kind of curious kids. We went into a public toilet and we went into one of the cubicles and were like “those bins next to the toilet, what are they actually for?” So we decided to look In there. We take off the lid and we start going through a sanitary bin! And I was like “oh my god, there’s blood! Oh my god, what is this?” And we were just looking at other people sanitary products.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41