Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ECH

VIP Member
maybe I'm just a cynic but SURELY he is cheating on her and has been for years hence why he won't commit??? I was poking around via search & saw someone had made a comment theorizing that he & Lottie use his other property as a love shack which I would SO believe. he seems like a fucking sociopath so I could see him having one of those like years long affairs with his friends woman. its a tale as old as time. also easier to pull off with someone close. I'm also p sure back when he got her that vintage car, he was worried about keeping the secret and there was some discussion about how Zoe totally trusts him and would never look at his phone or something? (I think this is generally a good policy but if I had suspicions I am gd looking) It was emphasized in a way that made me think he would know he could get away with cheating & she'd never look or find out.
Bold of you to think Froggy could get two women interested in him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I've been out all day but saw it is their anniversary...8 years together and still no sign of a ring. Woof. I know not everyone cares about marriage but Zoe so obviously does as she's mentioned it. I remember when my husband and I first got together we had a discussion about what we wanted and I said, I don't think you should be together 5+ years without an engagement... I feel like you should know by that point that you want to be together forever and be married (if that's your thing).
I respectfully disagree. Of course it's absolutely great for 5 years to be your personal time frame for something like that and I love that you could share that with your husband early on and you were both on the same page. I also appreciate that 5 years is pretty standard for engagements. But assigning that to everyone? Please no. People need longer than that to know what they want for so many different reasons, as well as the fact that marriage is just a social construct that fundamentally means nothing if you've already agreed that you both see yourselves together forever (which lets be honest, they've made it clear they've had that discussion).

I find Zoe and Alfie problematic in so many different ways, but the engagement thing is just such a non issue to me. I actually respect them a smidge more that they haven't done it early to improve their declining relevance.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

coconochanel

VIP Member
Oh god in her stories shes making out she cant carry the overnight bag as its too heavy. Hun you are a 30 year old woman pretending you are weak is not attractive its embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I just watched the new vlog, and I have so many questions.

3:30 - Zoe feels H&M and Zara are having a moment right now?! Yes, this really is the year for environment unfriendly brands.

6:35 - Holly, Mark and Zoe are in a van together, excited for CHRISTMAS! Only 75 days left ... Also, social distancing thumbs up!

6:55 - Start here if you want a close up of Mark's "has he been working on his car, no it's just tan"-fingernails. I mean, we all know pretty darn well how to wash our hands by now, but not Mark.

7:35 - Zoe wants to know what's on your *autumn wish list*. And do you just love ... picking up pumpkins?

7:50-12:00 - Kindly gifted corn and rubbish, and see how all the future instas are taken. Holly is bored. We are bored.

12:15 - The baby pumpkins are Zoe's faaavourah.

12:20 - Mark feels like a real lumber jack, carrying some hay bales for Holly.

14:40 - I love how Holly is so unimpressed when the two other goofs are laughing at how "naive and silly" Mark is thinking some bird has two heads and of course not churning that thought in his head for more than a millisecond before saying it out loud.

16:40 - They spot a goat. The goat is named Billy! The goat is actually named Billy. The goat. is named. Billy.

16:50 - Zoe and Mark are in the kitchen eating chocolate. Seriously, are we sure they don't do drugs?

17:50 - Seriously, they are high, right?

18:20 - I'm not watching this anymore. (Two hours later.) OK, Mark is definitely just saying stupid ass stuff to make Zoe laugh and get screen time, at this point. He says they should "milk" a chocolate bar, when he meant to say "melt". Oh, Mark. I'm silent laughing. So silent.

19:29 - Mark decides to sing. But, oh, is Zoe joining in or is this a failed attempt at making some fun vlog singing going?

Skjermbilde 2020-10-12 kl. 14.38.47.png

19:32 - Phuh, luckily it worked, and his little granny sings along.

Skjermbilde 2020-10-12 kl. 14.41.53.png

20:40 - The children are watching Casper.

20:57 - Mark fancied Casper, but more when he was a ghost than a boy.

Skjermbilde 2020-10-12 kl. 14.44.20.png

21:13 - Zoe talks to the camera like an actual adult. I'm a bit glad I waited out all the horribleness for this.

23:45 - Zoe smashed her camera yesterday and doesn't know if we can hear her or see her, but continues to vlog on this second day anyways. Hoping it will be OK?

25:05 - Disclaimer: Don't anyone dare say anything about her pumpkins. She offered to pay Tully's for them, but gosh darnit, they just wouldn't take her money. But don't worry, she will give a pumpkin to every delivery man coming to her door. And she will use some of the pumpkins for food, and give the seeds to the squirrels? Or the birds? Or the squirrels? Stay tuned.

27:45 - She says that when she has kids, and doesn't care so much about this stuff, she obviously won't do the whole pumpkins on the porch-thing. So pumpkin craziness is filling a huge void here. Kids would be an excuse to actually do these sort of weird activities though.

28:20 - AD for A good company. LOL.

33:45 - Autumn porch time lapse. Alfie really liked it, though never appears in the vlog.

This is all just so sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Elle

VIP Member
Zoe Sugg #23 THAT massive bra belongs in the trash along with her boyfriend who uses her for cash

• Haha
Reactions: 51

cosmicodone

I am fucking SHOCKKKKEDDDD that Zoe is still with Alfie. I never got it, his voice is literally in a perpetual state of mid-puberty voice crack and is truly the sound of nightmares, he is completely vapid and his IQ is surely in the double digits, and it feels like he just goes and does whatever he wants, she lets him while she gets her actual emotional connection with her gay bestie, then he just happens to get into the same bed as her at night. I mean what in the flying fuck kind of relationship is this? and now she gets a motherfucking tweenage gift of a promise ring & still no engagement ring?!? honestly I think if Zoe didn't let her anxiety run her entire life, she would've long since dumped him. but bc the thought of trying to meet someone new probably sends her spoiled brat mind into a melodramatic death spiral, she puts up with being incessantly humiliated. she should just dump him & go through the process with Niomi who is acting like her life didnt just get annihilated & they can mourn & go find new guys together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

zooping

I need to stop reading these threads before bed, had a dream Alfie asked me to marry him and Zoe made a video called “16 reasons he should’ve married ME and not HER” 🙃🙃🤢🤢

• Haha

ChatNoir

I don’t usually comment I’m a long time lurker but this just tipped me over the edge... it’s so bloody bizarre... so ostentatious as well... Like I’m not sure why this has blown my mind so much but I just think you’re an adult woman...
I found quite interesting that on the video, right before she starts decorating, she mentions that she knows it's over the top and that she won't do this forever. She said something like "whenever I become a mum I know I will be to busy to do stuff like this so I'm enjoying it while it lasts". Shouldn't it be the other way though? Go crazy with the decorations when you have kids so that they are entertained and have fun? Where's the logic on her decorating the porch on her own, specially during a period (covid) in which she will barely leave the house / have any guests, but then deciding NOT to do it when she has kids?

Louise123

VIP Member
Someone must have given the DM this story...my money (for legal and ethical reasons I’d like to declare this is not furlough money)is on Nala, she fucking hates them, you can see it her eyes!

• Haha

Catherinez

Nothing makes my arsehole clench more than Alfie’s stupid, contrived, too cool to look at the camera pose. Makes me turn inside out from cringing so hard

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Elessar

She’s got some fucking cheek to put Holly on furlough, Jesus. The scheme is supposed to be so people don’t get made redundant, for struggling businesses. Zoe and Alfie wouldn’t know struggle if it slapped them in the face!

Also very interesting that the rest of the team is self employed... I wonder if a few of them haven’t been working either and Zoe has just not paid them at all, because she doesn’t have to... and that’s why they’re pissed off...

• Angry

Hally34

VIP Member
Idk, maybe Holly choose to be furloughed? If the story is even true..
Her getting £25k a year is a bloody good salary!!! So much more than I earn a year and I work two jobs!
Wonder who gave the story tho
but to be clear, the issue isn’t that Holly wasn’t working (due to the office being closed), it’s that Zoe opted to request that the government paid Holly’s salary rather than pay it herself. A business can be closed due to Covid but the business owner can choose to pay their staff’s salaries rather than asking tax-payers to. Zoe and Alfie are multi millionaires who’s work did not get affected by Covid. She’s done weekly big ads and sponsorships deals etc.

Noodles86

In the dm article: “There has been one small setback for Team Zoella this year: both Alfie and Zoe's waxwork figures were removed from Madame Tussauds in January” I DIDNT KNOW THIS 😂😂😂

Is this another office or are they moving from their current office?

• Haha
  • Wow

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I normally don’t lecture anyone on this kind of thing because lord knows I’ve gotten myself involved in pointless debates, but I literally cannot believe people are still talking about regional cutlery usage. It’s not even trying to be vaguely on topic. Like... what are you doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

palmer

Chatty Member
Zoe. What happened. These pics look so off. Maybe it's because of the middle parting, or the contoured nose, or the aging or the fact Zoe is in a going out outfit when she never goes out lol

View attachment 261066View attachment 261067

Wow this makeup is atrocious. Who did this?! Almost as bad as that colourpop makeup she had done for the release of her eyeshadow palette 😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47