Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

electricmallows

VIP Member
A new business I'm guessing? Didn't she post on her instastory asking people about their experience of opening a new business during lockdown?
Just noticed the Zoella account now has an Instagram store 🤔 it's all old stuff but maybe they're going to join their businesses again using Instagram?

Reactions: 3

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
:LOL:
Don't think they ever will look quite right unless she thins them down a bit. Her thinner brows were beautiful and lifted her self-proclaimed tiny face. These big brows make her look droopy as there's so much weight on the sides of them. Any good brow technician would know this!!
Even in 2015, they were much better than they are now!

BirdyB

Zoe and Mark made such a thing of driving in 2 separate cars in the last vlog, then today in Marks vlog they are sat in the same car 🙄🙄🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
Not in the UK so I don't know if rules have changed, but we all know she's the Princess Pea Head of Inconsistency so there ya go!

Bestkeptsecret

OT but it was brought up briefly here the other day.
Does anyone know what happened to that car Alfie got her for her birthday?!

Ansybanana

May someone on here be so kind to explain why they think Aldie doesn’t like Zoe’s family? I’m new to this thread and just came across this

Lilykins

VIP Member
I read the first book out of curiosity (I think I read it in like an hour). Essentially 15 yo with a small blog falls in love with 18 yo famous musician and becomes popular overnight as a result. It wasn't a bad book necessarily, but it would've made a good movie maybe 5+ years ago, but now it would probably be made by Netflix and I don't think it fits into the current teenage film genre as well.
Sounds like it would make an easy if predicable watch but yeah can’t really see an audience for it any more!