Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe is so damn predictable!! Even though those stennies do nothing for her, they are back! It must be so heavy on her tiny pea head. They look like they are weighing her down.

Reactions: 13
Omg that colour is awful on her. She looks so dull & washed out.... and the stennies look so dry to me. Head full of hay.

Also her eyes look more droopy than normal, like theyre sliding out towards the side of her face. She also looks squashed somehow? Like someones stepped on her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg that colour is awful on her. She looks so dull & washed out.... and the stennies look so dry to me. Head full of hay.

Also her eyes look more droopy than normal, like theyre sliding out towards the side of her face. She also looks squashed somehow? Like someones stepped on her face.
It is like her face is melting off.

Reactions: 11

I’m starting to think she had fillers, plus sodium based diet makes her puffy and with filler that creates ‘moon face’ rounder face, round cheeks, droopy eyes.

She looked so much better as brunette, it made her eyes sparkle and complimented her complexion.

Reactions: 14
I’m starting to think she had fillers, plus sodium based diet makes her puffy and with filler that creates ‘moon face’ rounder face, round cheeks, droopy eyes.
No one I know that has had fillers has ever looked awful like Zoe. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She could also have hyaluronic acid filler that is slowly dissolving in some places and staying longer in some creating melting look
Whatever it is, it looks terrible. She's been like this for a while now. I think she is just aging really badly.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she’s even thought about where the hair comes from for her extensions

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t her hairdresser Sam also take care of Tanya Burr’s hair? Same dull color that’s completly wrong for complexion

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.