Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel uncomfortable seeing anyone over the age of 30 referring to long, wavy hair as “mermaid hair”?
Her obsession with being Dianne just continues. Next thing she'll dye it red and start dancing. I wonder if she's realised the only way she'll get Alfies attention is to copy her brothers girlfriend

Reactions: 11
Her obsession with being Dianne just continues. Next thing she'll dye it red and start dancing. I wonder if she's realised the only way she'll get Alfies attention is to copy her brothers girlfriend
Zoella... dancing? Nah, that simply requires far too much effort for her and her tiny, pea-headed, fragile body.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's so tacky. All money, no taste. Her own long hair had a flow and a lightness to it, even though the deep side part was unsightly, her natural dark tone brought out her features. I remember finding her stunning, despite not liking her channel. I thought most people found their style and what suited them in their late 20s and 30s. She's looking worse by the day because she's so anxious to follow the trends of 20 year old tiktokers.

Reactions: 17
Don't know if its the filter or the hair colour with her skin tone but she looks...dull. Usually when you get your hair freshly done you look your best?

I agree with someone on here, who said a few days ago that her relaxed and pushed back/slightly to the side part was really flattering.
I really just don't think it's a good look for her.
The colour probably doesn't help, as it all seems to be the same, and of course the length is just wrong full stop.

Reactions: 8
I was looking at Zoe and Alfie's Instagram accounts the other day and on the most recent picture of them both that Alfie posted the likes are literally double or even more than double the amount of likes he gets on most of his normal pictures without her (I can see the amount of likes as my Instagram didn't update on one account) , it just makes Me feel even more like he just wants the popularity he gets from Zoe, which is probably what you've all said on here already haha

Reactions: 16
Don't know if its the filter or the hair colour with her skin tone but she looks...dull. Usually when you get your hair freshly done you look your best?

I agree with someone on here, who said a few days ago that her relaxed and pushed back/slightly to the side part was really flattering.
Yeah the center part just doesn’t work for her.

Reactions: 6
I was looking at Zoe and Alfie's Instagram accounts the other day and on the most recent picture of them both that Alfie posted the likes are literally double or even more than double the amount of likes he gets on most of his normal pictures without her (I can see the amount of likes as my Instagram didn't update on one account) , it just makes Me feel even more like he just wants the popularity he gets from Zoe, which is probably what you've all said on here already haha
he did say what attracted him to her was her subscriber count :rolleyes: people thought it was a joke but it seems to be more true as time goes on..

• Wow
Reactions: 22
he did say what attracted him to her was her subscriber count :rolleyes: people thought it was a joke but it seems to be more true as time goes on..
Doesn’t he still put #zoella in most of his videos so when people search her his videos come up...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Personally I don't get the obsession with having a big load of fake hair hanging from her head! It would gross me out. I have really fine hair and would love extra thickness but I still wouldn't want those things.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Alfie probably said /once/ that he likes someone with long hair and Zoe has hung onto that. It’s really sad but I do see a lot of her physical appearance and her clothing lately (baggy, more trackies, those god awful trainers) being a way to just try and impress alfie.

Reactions: 20
Ah what a shame she has had all that fake hair put back in, i really preferred it shorter, looked so much healthier.
Its a bit bratty isn't it, not even having the patience to grow your own hair, first world problems lol.

Reactions: 14
How do we know they didnt buy it together any proof?
I remember on GG when they first moved, someone looked up the land registry or something and it was under Alfie’s parents names (from when they first started renovating). So i reckon it’s unlikely his name wouldn’t be on the house now.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.