Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even i have friends posting their pic without any meaningful caption.
I think people hear about posting a pic of themselves and they just do it ASAP without thinking 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Hate to sound like I'm defending Zoe but even Instagram themselves have said they're not sure which of the trends was the 'original' one or the one done first.

Reactions: 5
Like wear a push up bra all you want. All the power to you but wearing a bra nearly the size of your head which has no actual function the minute you put it on is pointless.
plus it’s years old, as other people have pointed out, so any support there may have been is likely gone.
Embrace your small titties girl. Think of all the much cuter bras you get the luxury of wearing that us bustier girls don’t.
her boobs look like mine with that silly bra on, and I’m double the size she is in body weight, assuming she’s a size 6/8.

she needs to get herself measured and wear a properly fitted bra

Reactions: 6
Hate to sound like I'm defending Zoe but even Instagram themselves have said they're not sure which of the trends was the 'original' one or the one done first.
My big problem is, whether it started with Me Too or Turkey, she's not providing any information about any cause. No one looks a black and white photo of Zoe and goes 'wow, I feel very empowered and supported today!'

Reactions: 12
My big problem is, whether it started with Me Too or Turkey, she's not providing any information about any cause. No one looks a black and white photo of Zoe and goes 'wow, I feel very empowered and supported today!'
Very true that shes not providing info BUT when I first saw that image I did a bit of jumping back to see who tagged her (Tanya) and who tagged her etc etc and from what I could see all of the influencers who were doing this trend just wrote “omg thanks for the tag 💕” so I don’t think we can blame Zoe for not realising its origins because it really does just seem like another selfie ‘challenge’. its a long line of ignorance, not just Zoe.

Reactions: 16
She probably thinks everyone’s inspired by her because she has an EmPirE 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she releasing another book? I don't follow her anymore and only check her IG every so often, what's this one about then? Another book on how to be a hostess with the mostess 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Is she releasing another book? I don't follow her anymore and only check her IG every so often, what's this one about then? Another book on how to be a hostess with the mostess 🙄🙄
I think this is a YA book. 'Magpie Society' - I'm sure you can find an extract of it that was recently shared somewhere.

Reactions: 2
For that women supporting women challenge, while I agree that she didn’t seem to know the origin, I’d say 95% of people (influencers, celebrities, and people IRL) I’ve seen post the challenge didn’t either. I’ve literally seen people post “I don’t know if this challenge is good or legit but I’m doing it anyway!” so I guess it could be worse? Lol

Reactions: 7

Talking of her bonkers bras, anyone remember this?
Also, the things they do for pictures! There could be a massive drop where Horsey is sitting, for all we know.
Is Alfie into big breasts or something? I don't remember her wearing giant playboy mansion looking bras in the past, at all. Regular push ups cannot give this silhouette, she looks like she's carrying a padded shelf under her shirt because it looks so unnatural.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Talking of her bonkers bras, anyone remember this?
Also, the things they do for pictures! There could be a massive drop where Horsey is sitting, for all we know.
Probably the only reason he's put his hand round her shoulder?! 😋

Her chest looks ridiculous. I wonder if he's made some comments about liking big boobs before. Also, I hate these set up photographs, where they look at each other as if they're so in love 🤢so fake!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Flogging the signed copies on Instagram today, the signed copies that were such a ChOrE for her to do and she kept putting off!!

Reactions: 11
I don’t think infertility is the case. I think it became clear at the beginning of this year based on things Zoe said that they had decided this (2020) would be their ‘fun’ year of travel and whatnot and in 2021 they would try to have kids. For a woman who has wanted children for years and in a very long term relationship and used to talk about the fun of being ‘young parents’ and now over 30 and having been told no wedding but we can have kids I guess, I’d imagine that‘s as far as you could push her to wait... likely having her first baby around 32.

For Alfie, future with Zoe has always been in the vague hypothetical, the way that high school kids talk about marrying their high school gf/bf someday. Everything is always off in the future and far enough away that you just talk about it in the sense of ‘what would we name our kids lolol’ and not anything real. But I think he agreed to ‘year after next’ finally and had planned to have a crazy 2020 which he probably thought would make him feel ready.
I know we can’t tell just from vlogs or whatever, but I don't have the sense that they have been in the space where they’ve been actively trying to start a family for a while now.

I think the question is, if this guess based on things Zoe was saying is correct, will COVID push them away from that agreement or timeline? Will Alfie want one more year, etc.
COVID will definitely push them even further backward. It was obvious that they came to a truce - "once last hurrah" for Aldie before he's forced to be a dad - I doubt he's going to give that up. I can only see it happening sooner if Soppy/Joanne get hitched because we all know he's a complete sheep who isn't capable of independent thought.

I get second-hand embarrassment looking at what's happened to her, especially when you compare her to the rest of the Brit crew. Niomi's planning her wedding, Louise is doing engagement photoshoots with Hello, Jim's hitched for the second time; Tanya seems to be flopping quite hard, but at least she's trying to mature her content/brand. And then there's Zoe, monging about in a tie-dye sweatsuit in a desperate attempt to catch Aldie's attention.

Reactions: 22
I get second-hand embarrassment looking at what's happened to her, especially when you compare her to the rest of the Brit crew. Niomi's planning her wedding, Louise is doing engagement photoshoots with Hello, Jim's hitched for the second time; Tanya seems to be flopping quite hard, but at least she's trying to mature her content/brand. And then there's Zoe, monging about in a tie-dye sweatsuit in a desperate attempt to catch Aldie's attention.
I read these people's threads and tbf I wouldn't want to be any of them rn.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
A little out of topic. I visited Gleam's web page and Zoe, Tanya, Jim, Marcus and other are still in their roster, so, is she part of the company or not? I thought she had her own managment now.

A little out of topic. I visited Gleam's web page and Zoe, Tanya, Jim, Marcus and other are still in their roster, so, is she part of the company or not? I thought she had her own managment now.
No it was Alfie who left Gleam Zoe is still with them and Maddie her manager works with gleam.

Reactions: 5
Her chest looks ridiculous. I wonder if he's made some comments about liking big boobs before. Also, I hate these set up photographs, where they look at each other as if they're so in love 🤢so fake!
I don't remember anything about a comment but honestly you just need to see that horrible picture frame they put in their bedroom (big boobies) to have your answer. And that creepy bed cover with tities on it.

Second thought, I'm not quite sure which one of them is the most obsessed with big boobs actually...

Reactions: 9
I don't remember anything about a comment but honestly you just need to see that horrible picture frame they put in their bedroom (big boobies) to have your answer. And that creepy bed cover with tities on it.

Second thought, I'm not quite sure which one of them is the most obsessed with big boobs actually...
Not forgetting the boob pic in the bathroom

A-Z is supposed to be a talent management company Zoe & Alfie set up to manage up & coming social media stars, it was basically a carbon copy of what Joe & Caspar did with Margravine. Joe & Caspar where clever enough to get a large American talent company to invest& who also appointed a director to help them out, while Alfie & Zoe set it up on their own, they don't have any actual clients & it is basically just gleam staff who are there to babysit Zoe & make her feel like "girl boss".

Zoe signed a new 5/6 year contract with Gleam last year, so she ain't leaving anytime soon. Alfie left Gleam after Joe & Caspar & has a new management, but don't think they really do much for him.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.