Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why Zoe even has, needs or wants management as she doesn’t really do anything to mange!!!

Reactions: 22
I don’t understand why Zoe even has, needs or wants management as she doesn’t really do anything to mange!!!
Management are who brands contact if they want her to do a sponsored post or an Ad. They also do the negotiations for payments, they do her yearly accounts for company's house, they deal with any legal issues, do or etc.

Reactions: 9
A-Z is supposed to be a talent management company Zoe & Alfie set up to manage up & coming social media stars, it was basically a carbon copy of what Joe & Caspar did with Margravine. Joe & Caspar where clever enough to get a large American talent company to invest& who also appointed a director to help them out, while Alfie & Zoe set it up on their own, they don't have any actual clients & it is basically just gleam staff who are there to babysit Zoe & make her feel like "girl boss".

Zoe signed a new 5/6 year contract with Gleam last year, so she ain't leaving anytime soon. Alfie left Gleam after Joe & Caspar & has a new management, but don't think they really do much for him.
I don’t think Alfie has traditional management, I remember Joe saying Alfie just employes someone to source all his brand deals etc

Reactions: 5
Ironic that Zoe has more staff now when she does duck all then when she was actually busy and popular.

Reactions: 26
I don’t think Alfie has traditional management, I remember Joe saying Alfie just employes someone to source all his brand deals etc
Its more of or management, seems like a bit of a waste as he obviously has to pay them a percentage of earnings & it's not as though he is getting articles written about it in the public eye anymore. Wouldn't say it comes cheap either, as it's a big celeb one he's with. Here's a link to it

Reactions: 2
Its more of or management, seems like a bit of a waste as he obviously has to pay them a percentage of earnings & it's not as though he is getting articles written about it in the public eye anymore. Wouldn't say it comes cheap either, as it's a big celeb one he's with. Here's a link to it
I’d be embarrassed to have him on my books, it unequivocally lowers the tone and prestige!

Reactions: 12
This came up on my insta this morning and I couldn’t help but think of Zoe. It’s quite sad really.
Funny you post that because I was thinking the other day apart from money what has Zoe got that anyone else would want?.... nothing!

Reactions: 12
Funny you post that because I was thinking the other day apart from money what has Zoe got that anyone else would want?.... nothing!
That's a bit harsh,
She has the most loving boyfriend who is going to propose any day,
She's extremely close with her family, she can barely be apart from them,
Amazing hair done by one of the UK's best hairdressers,
A channel which is full of interesting videos and new content which she regularly uploads on to.
She has so many hobbies, that I can't even begin to list them.
A thriving social life, with so many friends.

Have I missed out on all the things Zoe has in her life other then money🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That's a bit harsh,
She has the most loving boyfriend who is going to propose any day,
She's extremely close with her family, she can barely be apart from them,
Amazing hair done by one of the UK's best hairdressers,
A channel which is full of interesting videos and new content which she regularly uploads on to.
She has so many hobbies, that I can't even begin to list them.
A thriving social life, with so many friends.

Have I missed out on all the things Zoe has in her life other then money🤪🤪
She has an amazingly fit and happy designer dog, who definitely doesnt have a problem with her anal glands.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was about to say the same. If you could swap your life for hers, how many people would want to. Like imagine what you'd wake up with every morning 🤢

Reactions: 9
Sounds like it is just going to be her pick of items, like when someone does an "edit" with a clothes retailer, just picking some of their favourite bits to be found in one list.

Reactions: 13
Considering more than half of Etsy is full of cheap imported tat under the guise of "handmade by Susie in York", this should be interesting..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.