Zoe Sugg #17 Her extensions match her relationship status: clinging on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, new poster here, just to say that I'm currently reading the Zoella threads from the beginning and #3 was already called Joe Sugg's Sister, just in case you need to have a brand new title for each thread :)

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't be too surprised if they eventually ditched the whole office craze. It must cost a fortune to rent such a big place for barely any work, and they can clearly all do their "job" at home. And I'm sure that a lot of their employees much prefer working from home and having two or three zoom call a day instead of entertaining Zoe all day long at the office. It was so childish of Zoe and Alfie to rent this place and even renovate it to fit their needs. I also feel like, weirdly, not having an office has made them a teeny tiny bit more "productive". Mostly Alfie, he started streaming semi regularly and had to take care himself of his merch for the first time since he "created" the brand, so there's that.

I wonder what Zoe and Alfie have planned for the rest of 2020, considering this was meant to be their travel year before starting a family, as Zoe said in a vlog a few months ago. No travel will happen I'm assuming but I wonder if Froggy would still find a way to propose to her this year, I really thought he'd do it for her 30th birthday while they were away. Maybe it will just be another year of Zoe desperately waiting for her ring and bump and none of those will happen.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't be too surprised if they eventually ditched the whole office craze. It must cost a fortune to rent such a big place for barely any work, and they can clearly all do their "job" at home. And I'm sure that a lot of their employees much prefer working from home and having two or three zoom call a day instead of entertaining Zoe all day long at the office. It was so childish of Zoe and Alfie to rent this place and even renovate it to fit their needs. I also feel like, weirdly, not having an office has made them a teeny tiny bit more "productive". Mostly Alfie, he started streaming semi regularly and had to take care himself of his merch for the first time since he "created" the brand, so there's that.

I wonder what Zoe and Alfie have planned for the rest of 2020, considering this was meant to be their travel year before starting a family, as Zoe said in a vlog a few months ago. No travel will happen I'm assuming but I wonder if Froggy would still find a way to propose to her this year, I really thought he'd do it for her 30th birthday while they were away. Maybe it will just be another year of Zoe desperately waiting for her ring and bump and none of those will happen.
The staff aka paid friends write the crappy posts on her website that looks like a 15 year old wrote.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Random thought.

Zoe is 30 and been with her boyfriend for 8 years
and living together almost 5 years. I feel like she set a crap precedent at the beginning of their relationship as they met online

Do you think after lockdown Alfie will take the initiative to organise a proper date that isn’t just going to a restaurant?

Reactions: 10
Do you think they're furloughed or still 'working' from home...?
Holly is the office manager. Is she pretending theres a reception in her flat 🤣

Also the WFH blog they all did. Noone mentioned what they actually do because I don't even think they know

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes definitely using a filter/facetune here. Her lips look dull and her grinch smile & nose look hella airbrushed. Way to show a ‘makeup free’ face!!

Reactions: 11
That Bahamas filter that Alfie uses all the time too - it gives an airbrush affect and gives a sort of 'sun kissed' colouring.To be honest considering that it has that effect, her skin really doesn't look great!

Reactions: 6
I think she broke lockdown to get her extensions sorted. There’s no way they would still be attached to head if she hadn’t.

Reactions: 8
I see Zoe is becoming quite the campaigner now for black lives better. Whilst I totally applaud her for raising this issue so much, do you think she's doing it for the right reasons?

A massive part of me thinks she's doing this to be a complete contrast to Joe and Dianne and is jumping on the bandwagon to try to be relevant again and ultimately make them look bad. She's pretty invisible now whenever any good news or publicity is out about them

Reactions: 5
So if we are still social distancing by Christmas do you think she will use that as an excuse not to do vlogmas?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.