Zoe Sugg #17 Her extensions match her relationship status: clinging on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're rather old pictures. I remember in the mid life crisis video or whatever they called it she exclaimed really loudly to Alfie "where have my tits gone?!"
So... I'm not sure..

Around 1:43, I think and 1:25.
Love how she goes off about how insecure she feels and he just replies with 'I want to book a fake tan', like tell her she is gorgeous ffs!

That’s the most ill fitting bra i’ve ever seen😂
And there's a video with her and Mark in the garden, she's wearing a top and no bra and she's got a very flat chest. Nothing wrong with it but be honest. If you wear a padded bra, no need to lie. Everyone wears them here and there.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Did anyone else see this?

73F3F96D-AE39-4A6D-B128-E0F2899B5500.png

Reactions: 8
I didn't even realise that bigger boobs can happen from the pill, when she posted that story of "im on a new pill so my boobs have grown" I genuinely thought "bullshit", had been on my pill 6 months at the time and boobs hadn't changed from an A cup 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else see this?

View attachment 117584
It pisses me off so much that she still gets interviewed about mental health stuff. There's a part of me that's a full witch about this and I think she stays associated with this so that she can play this card everytime she isn't working hard enough. duck that honestly, everyone these days is struggling and still puts out content.

You can't just hide away and do nothing while there are other content makers doing lots of hard work and opening up about their problems, but still get offered a mental health day article... Come on its infuriating

Reactions: 26
I didn't even realise that bigger boobs can happen from the pill, when she posted that story of "im on a new pill so my boobs have grown" I genuinely thought "bullshit", had been on my pill 6 months at the time and boobs hadn't changed from an A cup 😂😂
It definitely depends which one you’re on! I’ve been on four different ones over 10 years and only one of them made my boobs grow, and there was quite a significant difference.

I wish she’d just get rid of the ‘stennies’ now. Her hair used to look so nice around sort of collar bone length!

Reactions: 12
I’ve just watched a video from Inthefrontrow about how she makes money from YouTube etc. She isn’t someone I watch but I am aware of her. It was refreshingly honest and she explained it really well. She admitted to feeling nervous because she was being so honest. The whole time I was thinking‘I wish Zoe would have done this, my respect for her would have increased’.

Reactions: 11
I’ve just watched a video from Inthefrontrow about how she makes money from YouTube etc. She isn’t someone I watch but I am aware of her. It was refreshingly honest and she explained it really well. She admitted to feeling nervous because she was being so honest. The whole time I was thinking‘I wish Zoe would have done this, my respect for her would have increased’.
Yeah I always have more respect for people when they are honest about how they make money and don’t try to act like it’s some secret. Seeing people say “here’s how I make money on this channel, and here’s how you can make money if you want to start” makes them much more likeable than people like Zoe trying to be sneaky about how they make their money.

Myka Stauffer is another YouTuber who made a video recently (on her side channel) where she took a recent video and broke down exactly how much money she and her husband made on it, it was refreshingly honest. Although I’m not a fan of her, I respected the honesty and the fact that she was willing to share tips and tricks!

Reactions: 16
That just screams to me that they don’t put their own bins out usually. HAHAHA
Literally, I really think Zoe loading the dishwasher and making a song and dance about it was a new low but not being bothered to literally wheel your bin to the front of your house is a bigger low. They find time to spend hours posing for fake pictures but cba to do things that you need to do to maintain BASIC hygiene and functionality 🤣🤣

Reactions: 21
Literally, I really think Zoe loading the dishwasher and making a song and dance about it was a new low but not being bothered to literally wheel your bin to the front of your house is a bigger low. They find time to spend hours posing for fake pictures but cba to do things that you need to do to maintain BASIC hygiene and functionality 🤣🤣
They really are two kids playing house. imagine what the garden would look like without the gardener.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fell behind again, so anyway have they broken up yet? who gets nala
i think it would end up like the current speculation going on in the tanya burr thread.. the dog will just inexplicably disappear one day and they'll never address it

Reactions: 18
Hi guys, this is my first post in here, i discovered tattle.life only like 2 or 3 weeks ago and have been following Zoella's threads since then. Have to admit I laughed a lot (some of you guys are hilarious and have a great sense of humor 🤭) and I have similar opinions on many things concerning Zoe and Alfie. The reason why I'm posting this is because I've been searching here and there on tattle if anyone's ever mentioned "racism" concerning them two. I used to follow a lot zoella in 2013 and 2014 and I realised only recently that we've never seen them hanging out with Black, Indian or Arab people for example, like, NEVER, in their relations with others, may it be within their friends or work team. They just don't seem to be interested in socializing with non-white people? I'm not telling they are actually racist but I don't know, i find it quite disturbing. Don't you find this odd?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.