Zoe Sugg #17 Her extensions match her relationship status: clinging on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely nothing interesting. Some people think Alfie WAS going to propose in the Maldives on her birthday trip, but they didn’t go so we’ll never know!
I honestly think he was going to do it, he likes to do things big so people get to say how good of a bf he is. And he went to olan Zoe’s birthday at Poppy’s house so she could help him

Reactions: 13
If Alfie was going to propose, he probably saw the virus pandemic as a sign from the universe that it wasn't supposed to happen.
But I don't think Alfie was going to propose. I think Zoe would be hoping he would but he would disappoint her, again

Reactions: 28
Hi new here!

I think it’s really interesting that in the last thread there was a lot of discussion about the house renovation and loads of people saying Zoe should’ve done a video series on how they did the renovation with plans and before and after photos etc and then in Alfie’s Q and A he said that he had an idea that Zoe should make that exact video. Coincidence or does he read here?

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
If Alfie was going to propose, he probably saw the virus pandemic as a sign from the universe that it wasn't supposed to happen.
But I don't think Alfie was going to propose. I think Zoe would be hoping he would but he would disappoint her, again
I agree. If he was going to propose he would have done it anyway. Other people have got engaged during lockdown and have made it romantic 🤷‍♀️

I agree. If he was going to propose he would have done it anyway. Other people have got engaged during lockdown and have made it romantic 🤷‍♀️
No, Alfie has to do everything for the gram

Reactions: 33
Yep, not a chance he’d miss a chance for some sick content! Makes me wonder, if he was going to propose, he probably has a bunch of footage of his “planning” that he ended up not being able to use lol

He's also lazy. If he proposed on holiday the hotel staff would have set everything up. If he proposes during lockdown he has to do everything

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am a bit behind but about that time lapse of Zoe making her bed and hoping she hadn't shown any boob, this was a joke as the bed sheet were covered in boobs 😁 I had to look twice 🤪 basic drawing but definitely boobs 👍 Anyone else noticed?

Reactions: 6
I am a bit behind but about that time lapse of Zoe making her bed and hoping she hadn't shown any boob, this was a joke as the bed sheet were covered in boobs 😁 I had to look twice 🤪 basic drawing but definitely boobs 👍 Anyone else noticed?
they are obsessed with boobs got a boob pic in bedroom, one in the bathroom, on duvet covers.

Reactions: 17
Which vlog?

Reactions: 3
Her boobs do look big in Alfies last vlog and she wasn’t wearing a bra

Reactions: 3
they are obsessed with boobs got a boob pic in bedroom, one in the bathroom, on duvet covers.
It’s because Alfredo’s mummy isn’t there all the time to give him bitty, so he has make do with pictures of them all over the house
92FDAA36-D629-45E2-9B57-B463D2DEFAC5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
i know this isn’t particularly about zoe, but i didn’t go on this thread for around 2/3 days and it has moved so slow! i remember when it used to be really active, also some other threads i watch are very active compared to this one. it goes to show how zoe really does nothing as there’s not much left we can now talk about... probably makes it worse due to the current situation

Reactions: 19
they dont look that big though. :giggle:
Does anyone remember a photo she uploaded on instagram and everyone was speculating whether she had a boob job 😂 and she went on her story something like 'I haven't, I just have big boobies but don't get them out hehe' it was cringe af:sick: also pretty sure Alfie used it as clickbait in a video title after that!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.