Zoe Sugg #15 career increasingly dead, another ghostwritten book whilst she cozies in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2012/2013 Zoe wouldn’t have changed herself or her style for Frag. You’d think after 7 years you’d both be comfortable and secure in your relationship. Which is just another reminder why their relationship is not good. Girl, stop trying to please him so desperately.

And Louise is getting married.. again.. before Zoe 😂

Reactions: 29
2012/2013 Zoe wouldn’t have changed herself or her style for Frag. You’d think after 7 years you’d both be comfortable and secure in your relationship. Which is just another reminder why their relationship is not good. Girl, stop trying to please him so desperately.

And Louise is getting married.. again.. before Zoe 😂
Zoe was so cute back then and had her own style which looked great. She's really lost her way.

Reactions: 15
Did anyone else notice Zoe reposted all the posts of people wishing HER international women's day but has failed to do some herself?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Poor Zoe. It’s got to hurt when people who has been in relationships half the time you have are getting engaged and your boyfriends still acting like a teen and is clearly scared of the commitment.

Reactions: 21
Ratty clumpy extensions, unkempt shabby chic look, oversized layered garments, a strong whiff of desperation... Zoe is that YOU?!

831E9758-C906-B03D-90CD17D7515CA661.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In 6 years (matt and her announced the separation in 2014), Louise got divorced, met someone new, got a new house, had a baby, and is now engaged.
Zoe meanwhile has got nothing like that. I bet Zoe is fuming. Everyone is moving forward apart from her.
And she could EASILY do all that in less than 6 years! If she and Alfie broke up, she could be married with a baby on the way in 3 years or less if she found the right guy

• Sad
Reactions: 15
omfg i can't unsee that now. he literally looks like an awkward 14 year old and she looks she is his mum who had him at 35. that is too good haha
That was what I thought, I was styling himself like he wanted to be an extra in an Avril Lavigne music video in the 2000s and Zoe looked like she was definitely a mother of high schooler Alfie Deyes

• Heart
Reactions: 17
everytime i go on her insta stories which is like once a week its goes: quote, pancakes "they were DELISH!!!", tv with fire going. EVERY TIME. i never realised how boring her life was until now holy tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Exactly. Their life is boring. If I were home, just popping to the office occasionally, going to the same shops and living with no variety I’d go mad

Reactions: 17
I know everyone’s different but they don’t really act like a couple who’s madly in love and wanting to get engaged/married. If I didn’t know who they were I’d put them together as friends or even brother and sister. There doesn’t seem to be any love or support between Alfie and Zoe at all and like they’d rather jump at the chance of spending time apart with others than with each other..

Reactions: 16
Guys, very long time lurker here!
But last night I had a dream and completely thought it was real until i came to check this tread. anyway, i dreamt that zozeebo uploaded a new video of a garden tour and alfie is with her and in the end she goes down on one knee and proposes to him!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys, very long time lurker here!
But last night I had a dream and completely thought it was real until i came to check this tread. anyway, i dreamt that zozeebo uploaded a new video of a garden tour and alfie is with her and in the end she goes down on one knee and proposes to him!
Should have known it was a dream before she even proposed 🤣 spending time alone?? What's that???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.