Zoe Sugg #15 career increasingly dead, another ghostwritten book whilst she cozies in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen her Outfits of the Week vid on IGTV...

I AM SPEECHLESS. What on earth is she trying to achieve with this nonsense!? Her clothes and attempt at Street style are genuinely horrific. You can tell she has completely lost herself in trying to be Lottie.

This is what happens when you have no actual personality or identity of your own, you just try and mimick someone else.

She genuinely leaves the house looking like this???

I'm SPEECHLESS.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think she would be a good mum too but beyond making Easter cakes and decorating for Halloween I’m not sure how she would cope with day to day life. I doubt she would go to baby groups and play dates etc, she would probably keep it cooped up in the house and the kid would end up socially inept.

Reactions: 21
It's at least 2 sizes too big. If I show up at work like that, I'm sure someone will ask me why am I wearing pants that are about to fall off without the belt.
Oh right, Zoe doesn't go to work. :unsure:

Also, who's her target audience.

20200308_193317.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It's at least 2 sizes too big. If I show up at work like that, I'm sure someone will ask me why am I wearing pants that are about to fall off without the belt.

View attachment 92577
The first and the last outfit were the worst by far! But the rest actually weren’t that bad

Reactions: 7
She managed to make it even worse with a hat and jacket and went out with her son

20200308_195409.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Alfie wants Zoe to wear "cool" clothes, yet he only ever wears black jeans, basic T-shirts and jumpers.

Reactions: 26
I've just seen her Outfits of the Week vid on IGTV...

I AM SPEECHLESS. What on earth is she trying to achieve with this nonsense!? Her clothes and attempt at Street style are genuinely horrific. You can tell she has completely lost herself in trying to be Lottie.

This is what happens when you have no actual personality or identity of your own, you just try and mimick someone else.

She genuinely leaves the house looking like this???

I'm SPEECHLESS.
She has her own identity but wants to please the Man child, Zoe get your mojo back, you are 30 , your figure ain’t gonna last, get back to dressing for you. Leave alfie to his 15 year old self and live your life. You only have one

Reactions: 14

View attachment 92577
Okay yes overall her style is terrible but actually some of the pieces she has are pretty cute. I actually like this cardigan 🤷

Also, take away the glasses and the jacket and that Tuesday outfit isn't that bad

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Zoe can't pull off street fashion because shes not inherently cool enough

Everytime I see Zoes "fashooon" choicesv
PROD-Brenda-from-Bristol.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20200308-160556.jpg

Well Zoe, surely if that had happened, you wouldn't have all this content that nobody cares about.
Honestly, who cares that she went out and had coffee then sat on some sofas in a shop?!
She's so far up her own arse that she thinks everyone is interested in even the littlest thing she has done.

Reactions: 19
Yes i likef the outfit when she went to g et glasses with alfie
Okay yes overall her style is terrible but actually some of the pieces she has are pretty cute. I actually like this cardigan 🤷

Also, take away the glasses and the jacket and that Tuesday outfit isn't that bad
som

Reactions: 1
View attachment 92717
Well Zoe, surely if that had happened, you wouldn't have all this content that nobody cares about.
Honestly, who cares that she went out and had coffee then sat on some sofas in a shop?!
She's so far up her own arse that she thinks everyone is interested in even the littlest thing she has done.
'you dont find yourself reaching for your phone' she says on INSTAGRAM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ohhhh Louise is getting married AGAIN and Zoe can't get Froggie to even propose #HateToSeeIt
Screenshot_20200308-183917_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
In 6 years (matt and her announced the separation in 2014), Louise got divorced, met someone new, got a new house, had a baby, and is now engaged.
Zoe meanwhile has got nothing like that. I bet Zoe is fuming. Everyone is moving forward apart from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.