Zoe Sugg #15 career increasingly dead, another ghostwritten book whilst she cozies in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has come off the pill so she can have a smear as the doctor said it could be the pill making her bleed every time she has the smear. You just know Alfie will be going NOWHERE near her incase she 'oops' falls pregnant. She says she wants a tattoo yeah right she will need putting to sleep before scared little Zoe can deal with the pain of a tattoo. She wont see her mum until after her birthday so her mum came up and gave her a birthday present a trug. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That wooden basket her mam got her for her 30th bleeping birthday. What the actual hell? I’d have chucked that right back at my mam if she had the audacity to get me that shite. HAHAHA.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She had to ask her mom if her nan and grandad still watch her vlogs, so she doesn't speak to them on the phone as well as she doesn't see them

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
aswell who needs their parents permission for a tattoo your almost 30 i got mine the moment i turned 18 whether my mum liked it or not and im 23 and i want more luckily my mum likes tattoo and has her own but even if she didn't it wouldn't of stopped me getting one let alone at almost 30

Reactions: 14
That wooden basket her mam got her for her 30th bleeping birthday. What the actual hell? I’d have chucked that right back at my mam if she had the audacity to get me that shite. HAHAHA.
I imagine it is hard to buy gifts for someone who gets everything "kindly gifted" to them.

She had to ask her mom if her nan and grandad still watch her vlogs, so she doesn't speak to them on the phone as well as she doesn't see them
Why doesn't she ask them herself? I wonder if her grandad being sick spooked her, therefore she distanced herself? I know it sounds odd but she seems like the person who would do that.

Reactions: 25
Zoe and Mum are prime 'Hotter than My Daughter' material.

Mum looks a million miles better than Zoe. Her recent fashion choices are highly offensive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I love the presents Zoes mum always gets for her, its like shes never met Zoe before lol. That wooden basket thing will end up the same place as the ricer and hat. Never to be seen again well unless she uses it for an insta post.

I much prefer Zoe around her family they dont pander to her ridiculousness. I like the fact Joe just laughed at her glasses

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I love the presents Zoes mum always gets for her, its like shes never met Zoe before lol. That wooden basket thing will end up the same place as the ricer and hat. Never to be seen again well unless she uses it for an insta post.

I much prefer Zoe around her family they dont pander to her ridiculousness. I like the fact Joe just laughed at her glasses
I think it is hysterical. I laughed at the ricer so hard. I wonder is her mum trying to send Zoe hints? Like, make your own mash.

I just picked up on something... we all know her Grandad took unwell a few years ago. But in this vlog when Zoe asks her mum if her grandparents still watch the vlogs, her mum says: "yes, of course. Grandad can hear them." Did her grandad lose his vision? :(

I actually quite like Zoe's mum. She seems like someone I would get along with, more than Zoe. Hahaha.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Should I believe she just took a bath, yet put on all her jewelry (earrings, necklaces,bracelet) immediately after the bath? Seems to me like she is just for no reason standing in her bra to advertise some deodorant.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I think it is hysterical. I laughed at the ricer so hard. I wonder is her mum trying to send Zoe hints? Like, make your own mash.

I just picked up on something... we all know her Grandad took unwell a few years ago. But in this vlog when Zoe asks her mum if her grandparents still watch the vlogs, her mum says: "yes, of course. Grandad can hear them." Did her grandad lose his vision? :(

I actually quite like Zoe's mum. She seems like someone I would get along with, more than Zoe. Hahaha.
Yeah the presents never seem to be anything that Zoe would actually be interested in.And unpopular opinion round these parts but there’s something about her mum that’s just never sat well with me but I don’t know what it is?

The whole situation with her grandad is just so sad,he doesn’t seem like a well man at all🥺

Reactions: 15

I bet Tracey is one of us Tattlers really, and is just trolling Zoe with ironic gifts, or gifts that are just massive hints knowing Zoe will never actually use them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I dont even like alfie but she really does hold him back, i could see him as a proper travel vlogger, living in countries for months at a time

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I dont even like alfie but she really does hold him back, i could see him as a proper travel vlogger, living in countries for months at a time
You’re the only one. Alfie is as much a homeboy as Zoe, he just pretends to be some adventurer. He couldn’t even live in London for long before running back to Brighton and his Mummy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
You’re the only one. Alfie is as much a homeboy as Zoe, he just pretends to be some adventurer. He couldn’t even live in London for long before running back to Brighton and his Mummy.
they both need to grow up and get their life together, she needs to find a man not a boy and have a baby she desperately wants

Reactions: 8
What makes you say that? Only once he's lived outside of a 10 mile radius of where he grew up and didn't last long. When he goes "travelling" he does nothing but eat, often the same food he eats at home.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What is she going to do with that trug? I really cant see her walking around the garden dead heading flowers with that. Maybe she will give it the gardener. 😊

Reactions: 7
What is she going to do with that trug? I really cant see her walking around the garden dead heading flowers with that. Maybe she will give it the gardener. 😊
She will fill it full of the out of date produce in the kitchen to carry to the dustbin for landfill

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.