Zoe Sugg #15 career increasingly dead, another ghostwritten book whilst she cozies in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I despise how fussy she is. When she did that breakfast for Mark everything had to be strategically placed. Painfully so, for the GRAM. Just cook and eat ya food ya fucken pleb it’s not a show all the time. So extra!

Reactions: 19
I despise how fussy she is. When she did that breakfast for Mark everything had to be strategically placed. Painfully so, for the GRAM. Just cook and eat ya food ya fucken pleb it’s not a show all the time. So extra!
I agree, I hate how she always cooks masses of pancakes, then piles them up and arranges everything for a photo shoot before anyone can tuck in - surely the food is stone cold by the time they get around to eating?! She’s done it before when her and Joe etc were visiting her dads. Just eat it.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
a random tweet that a lot of people should take to heart
i bet if/ when she has children she will publish either a series of children's books or some kind of crappy parenting guide book as if she is an expert

Reactions: 11
i bet if/ when she has children she will publish either a series of children's books or some kind of crappy parenting guide book as if she is an expert
Probably both, but I put my money down for sure on a series of kids picture books

Reactions: 8
her corny book could be re-vamp to become a book about kids' parties, buy 100 balloons, baked your own 3D cake, put sweets on cupcakes. Dye Easter Eggs. Go camping in your backyard. Go for a walk with a stroller and a dog. lols

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree, I hate how she always cooks masses of pancakes, then piles them up and arranges everything for a photo shoot before anyone can tuck in - surely the food is stone cold by the time they get around to eating?! She’s done it before when her and Joe etc were visiting her dads. Just eat it.
and then she takes one bite and then the rest goes in the bin. imagine how much food was wasted when she dragged those girls around cafes to find "the best pancakes in brighton". if i counted correctly they went to 10 cafes in one day just to get pancakes, and it seemed like they all had their own plates in most clips. such an unnecessary waste for something that no one gives 2 shits about.

Regarding her extensions I know we are blaming Sam but it could be the fact Zoe doesn't take care of them properly the reason they don't blend. I mean even clip in extension blend if you put them in correctly.

Reactions: 7
also i can't get over this new style she thinks she rocking. seems like she is trying to be like those teenagers on pinterest who wear sweats and comfy clothes but actually make it look good. it doesn't work because she is literally 30 and looks even older.

also i can't get over this new style she thinks she rocking. seems like she is trying to be like those teenagers on pinterest who wear sweats and comfy clothes but actually make it look good. it doesn't work because she is literally 30 and looks even older.
I don't think age has anything to do with it its just she doesn't know how to dress in lounge wear. For a start you don't roll the legs up if you are wearing ankle socks it just looks granny chic and when the clothes are already oversized you don't need to go bigger. I've seen a few influencers dressed in lounge wear that look cool. Nadia Anya wears a lot of jogging bottoms and she looks good.

Reactions: 14
her corny book could be re-vamp to become a book about kids' parties, buy 100 balloons, baked your own 3D cake, put sweets on cupcakes. Dye Easter Eggs. Go camping in your backyard. Go for a walk with a stroller and a dog. lols
you should be getting royalties for basically writing it for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
im new to this thread. i dont really like to discuss peoples sexualities but ive always thought alfie was gay. ive recently started watching her vlogs and its kinda sad how shes always trying to get compliments off him etc. it kinda confuses me too, its just a vibe im getting lol. he could be completely straight and just have feminine ways.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.