Zoe Sugg #15 career increasingly dead, another ghostwritten book whilst she cozies in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try working for the NHS! You think mid morning ‘I should probably go for a wee now’ then your patient decides to be fully dilated, you spend two hours pushing to no avail, go to theatre for a forceps delivery, have a post-partum haemorrhage, get stuck doing paperwork in recovery, go to make yourself a cuppa when you can eventually leave the new family in peace, only to realise that it’s 6pm and you haven’t had a wee since 5am.
this is exactly what i was abjt to comment - i do not work in the nhs but from friends i think this is the only realistic job in which this would be rhe case... certainly not for someone who is sitting in the office watching adverts?!

Reactions: 11
DO SOMETHING ZOZEEBO. DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR GODDAMN LIFE. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOU EAT A MACCAS CHIP OR WHERE YOU EAT PANCAKES

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Screenshot_20200221-214721.jpg

Well. They aren't exactly wrong, are they?
Again, Zoe has to post it.
*Shock horror! Someone doesn't like Gavin and Stacey! No way!*

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 86957
Well. They aren't exactly wrong, are they?
Again, Zoe has to post it.
*Shock horror! Someone doesn't like Gavin and Stacey! No way!*
Nah... this isn't ok. Wasn't Zoe saying to "be kind" after Caroline's death? Or is that just for influencers? Zoe, you just shared this account with your million followers and they will now probably attack her. She is so delicate. Ignore this message, no need to post it for all to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Yeah what a witch. Deliberately wanting to start a witch hunt against the HaTeRz; that's twice now this evening. She's really got her panties in a bunch today, hasn't she? Imagine being a 30-year-old catty mean girl 🙄

Reactions: 29
I mean nobody can say that she doesnt have her own individual "style". I can safely say that I havent seen anyone rock this particular look.... Each to their own obvi but those glasses are absolutely not for me!
for someone who's always saying her head is so small, it looks rather normal sized, if not out of proportion (bigger in this case) with the rest of her body!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
for someone who's always saying her head is so small, it looks rather normal sized, if not out of proportion (bigger in this case) with the rest of her body!
Now that you mention it it really does look like her head is out of proportion.... Hopefully just dodgy angles and not that she has gotten slimmer. Not sure she can afford to lose weight.

Reactions: 12
Now that you mention it it really does look like her head is out of proportion.... Hopefully just dodgy angles and not that she has gotten slimmer. Not sure she can afford to lose weight.
god no! she needs to gain a little weight if anything! Then again she wouldn't be able to bang on about being so tiny and frail all the time.

Reactions: 10
That passive aggressive smiley at the end omg :)
I mean, they totally knew you could see it zoe... I think that was the point

Most people I’ve seen with this bekind hashtag are the most bitchy people I know. On a Facebook group yesterday someone was having a go at people and telling them to bore off and at the end actually has the cheek to put #bekind ??
Instead of writing be kind. Go out and DO something kind, visit an elderly relative with some food, a neighbour, volunteer, take some food to homeless people, a women’s refuge, volunteer.

in Zoe and alfies case PAY for your coffees and breakfasts and things you get for free and SUPPORT small businesses. Especially women. Women supporting women eh?

people writing be kind changes NOTHING

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I hate it when influnceres share a screenshot with the name of the person who’s sent them a mean message because they just know their minions are going to go and send them abuse. Yes that person shouldn’t have said that because it’s rude but to send an army off to go and get them is arguably worse, no?

• Angry
Reactions: 38
I'm surprised she didn't say thank you for the small person comment 😂
thats such a lazy list..
breakfast club and the ivy.. hardly very original. also clearly none of those were paid for which she also hasn't mentioned

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20200222-110220.jpg

My reaction when I saw this: Hahahahaha ha ha ha!
Honestly, can't she just leave it instead of being all passive aggressive? She probably thinks that how you deal with rolls and hate.
Silly moo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
View attachment 87071
My reaction when I saw this: Hahahahaha ha ha ha!
Honestly, can't she just leave it instead of being all passive aggressive? She probably thinks that how you deal with rolls and hate.
Silly moo.
Completely unrelated side note but I absolutely love when you say silly moo 😆 I always assumed I was the only person in the world who used that

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.