Zoe Sugg #15 career increasingly dead, another ghostwritten book whilst she cozies in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if she's so uplifting she would have a ton of gal friends.
Where's Louise, Gabby, Anna, Niomi, even Tanya?

Why can't any of these positivity influencers maintain their friendships.

The only gal pal she has is Poppy who directly benefited/benefits from her.

Someone tell her that reposting inspirational stuff online doesn't make you a good person.

20200219_220931.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think he’s said before that Zoes the only girl he’s ever been with. Absolutely nothing wrong with that at all but in Alfie’s case I wonder if he ever regrets settling down (Girlfriend,house,dog etc) so young.
Alfie probably wishes he went through a hoe phase before settling down. I wonder how different he would be if he entered a long term relationship now instead of 7 years ago.

Reactions: 24

duck off Zoe. I can't even read her captions in a normal voice anymore. They're so fake.
"Let me know below" translates to "give me engagement! I beg!"
Also, everyone has time to lie some books on the floor and take pictures of them, don't they?
Zoe. We have better things to do...

Alfie probably wishes he went through a hoe phase before settling down. I wonder how different he would be if he entered a long term relationship now instead of 7 years ago.
I feel like everyone has to have that moment to let some steam off, otherwise, the person can end up a perpetual teenager. I know people who have been with the same person since they were teenagers (not saying it doesn't work in some cases but the people I know), they have children and get married, yet one of them stays the party animal/immature and then they separate.

I think Alfie is one of those people who should have had that phase. I think if he did, he would actually be more tolerable now. I also think back to who I dated aged 18 and I have changed so much since then it is crazy.

I feel like everyone has to have that moment to let some steam off, otherwise, the person can end up a perpetual teenager. I know people who have been with the same person since they were teenagers (not saying it doesn't work in some cases but the people I know), they have children and get married, yet one of them stays the party animal/immature and then they separate.

I think Alfie is one of those people who should have had that phase. I think if he did, he would actually be more tolerable now. I also think back to who I dated aged 18 and I have changed so much since then it is crazy.
Wow. I didn't realise Alfie is only 26, will be 27 in Sept. He is so young. He also didn't go to university, did he?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Someone tell her that reposting inspirational stuff online doesn't make you a good person.

View attachment 85990
Completely agree! Forget even about Poppy benefiting from Zoe (which I think is true for all the ladies listed but Poppy is definitely the most extreme example), but because she’s Alfie’s sister and the Deyes are all so close, she kind of HAS to get along with Zoe, at least to a certain amount. Sometimes it’s just easier to go along with people who you don’t like but are stuck with, because otherwise it just creates more problems. She’s going to be stuck seeing her regardless because they’re family, she might as well make the most of it. Which again shows that she’s not exactly the best example for a friend for Zoe to have.

I am curious why Zoe and poppy seem to not be spending so much time together recently.

Re: that quote- In my experience, people who post quotes and stuff like that tend to be the bitchiest people IRL. If the shoe fits🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
With the whole baby thing, my gut instinct was to say how can they possibly think they are ready to have a baby when they are such babies,
but then I thought maybe they just want a beard so it isn't weird when they just want to play with toys and watch kids movies all day

• Haha
Re: that quote- In my experience, people who post quotes and stuff like that tend to be the bitchiest people IRL. If the shoe fits🤷‍♀️
The people who have behaved quite bitchily and then get called out for it and act butt hurt because you're being mean to them...completely ignoring the years of crappy stuff they did to you *breathe*...I have a friend like this haha!

Reactions: 13

View attachment 85990
She means women supporting her. If she had to say something genuinely nice about another female she’d die. See exhibit A: her long term bullying of Tanya.

Reactions: 18
Quite ironic of her to go on about "be kind" and Caroline Flack's death, when Caroline was about to have a trial for domestic abuse...and Zoe has made jokes about domestic abuse, such as when the window is open in summer, yelling "Alfie, no, stop it!" etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

duck off Zoe. I can't even read her captions in a normal voice anymore. They're so fake.
"Let me know below" translates to "give me engagement! I beg!"
Also, everyone has time to lie some books on the floor and take pictures of them, don't they?
Zoe. We have better things to do...
Who even has baths that look like that? Those books would be soaking wet.

• Heart
That smile really confuses me. I cannot contort my face into anything even slightly like it.

Reactions: 20
Tbh as much as they've always said they hate the speculation, it is weird seeing comments about babies from Alfie, and Alfie has always said he'd like to get married later on in life so his kids can be part of the wedding, and with the age they are at and how long they've been together it wouldn't be extremely unlikely.

Could also be a good business move for them, as much as I'd feel so sorry for the child, they can't deny that both of them are irrelevant and there's only so many vlogs Zoe can do that's just her sitting around watching Harry Potter or going around the same places with Poppy or Mark. If she came out with a pregnancy announcement, at least she'd be somewhat relevant again.

Reactions: 18
Tbh as much as they've always said they hate the speculation, it is weird seeing comments about babies from Alfie, and Alfie has always said he'd like to get married later on in life so his kids can be part of the wedding, and with the age they are at and how long they've been together it wouldn't be extremely unlikely.

Could also be a good business move for them, as much as I'd feel so sorry for the child, they can't deny that both of them are irrelevant and there's only so many vlogs Zoe can do that's just her sitting around watching Harry Potter or going around the same places with Poppy or Mark. If she came out with a pregnancy announcement, at least she'd be somewhat relevant again.
100% what I was thinking when I wrote that... I feel like Alfie is desperate for relevance and a baby would bring that, whilst Zoe has openly admitted wanting a bump by 30 and that is definitely ticking by soon!

Reactions: 16
I bet if he did he'd be much more ready to settle down now.

Reactions: 10
Not sure why, possibly because I've been watching a load of creepy Valentine's horror stories, this old video was in my suggested videos......

They look so young and full of life.

I HATE how Alf pronounces girls! It drives me crazy

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.