Zoe Sugg #15 career increasingly dead, another ghostwritten book whilst she cozies in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've just watched the vlog. For some reason in some ways I found Zoe more irritating at times and not Alfie. I did like that he tried to distract from the coronavirus etc and I think it's good they are self isolating (obviously it's easier for them as they can work from home easily!) but I didn't mind that vlog. I do still watch and wonder if they'll ever get engaged or anything.
I'd much rather watch these two pottering about their house cooking or whatever then bragging about the £1000 jumper they've bought or the new house they plan to buy. Its just not needed at this time and bloody insensitive.

Reactions: 13
Why does she insist on wearing those beige and cream colours? They do not suit her in the slightest. Who is she copying?
all it does is make her match
her skin is beige, her hair is beige, now her clothes are beige
she turns into a nondescript beige lump

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't understand this obsession with wanting to be teeny tiny small. Like isn't it much nicer to be strong and healthy? Call me crazy but I find it much more attractive when a woman can lift boxes and throw a punch, haha

Reactions: 29
New thread suggestion:
Zoe Sugg #16: Bad extensions, looking fifty, no wonder Alfie's acting shifty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thread title suggestion; Zoe Sugg #16 Queen of self isolation and feeling ill, how many times has she read Harry Potter? Nil!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
As if Zoe is going to dance to "single ladies" that she explicitly has requested from Dianne 🙈

Reactions: 11
VirusElla: self isolating, beige two-pieces and shaving Fraggle's beard, begging that he'll propose at some point this year

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So I've just watched the vlog. For some reason in some ways I found Zoe more irritating at times and not Alfie. I did like that he tried to distract from the coronavirus etc and I think it's good they are self isolating (obviously it's easier for them as they can work from home easily!) but I didn't mind that vlog. I do still watch and wonder if they'll ever get engaged or anything.
I agree usually I find Alfie annoying but he actually seemed quite normal for once not at all like a childrens tv presenter. I enjoyed his vlog but found Zoe annoying like she was playing up to the camera. She kept interrupting Alfie

Reactions: 15
Zoe is in no danger of catching it, she would have had to have left the house in order to become infected....

The outfit isn't bad, just an awful colour for her. If it was a nice maroon, maybe a light teal...even just plain black. Beige is not a good colour for her, even if it describes her personality perfectly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd rather her post "normal" stuff too. The whole coronavirus has turned me into a worrying wreck and my stomach has been in knots for days. So watching stupid mindless vlogs on youtube and rubbish on insta is deffo better than been reminded about coronavirus
Im the same but for the reason that I don’t want uneducated youtubers with a lot of influence spouting tit they know nothing about. Stay in your lanes please.

I think the fact if they mention it gets them demonetised will stop this anyway because we all know it’s for the money not the memories

Reactions: 8
what if them spending all day together in isolation for a few weeks ends their relationship? alfie is never there so maybe he will realise how annoying she is and she will realise she doesn't need a man child in her life.

Reactions: 18
I cant believe she cooked pie and mash again. U swear she only eats about 3 different types of meals

Reactions: 10
Why the hell are they self-isolating for 2 weeks? I was really ill and my work only let me isolate for 1 week!

Reactions: 2
Why the hell are they self-isolating for 2 weeks? I was really ill and my work only let me isolate for 1 week!
It's what the UK government has advised all of us to do. Because the COVID19b can take up to 12 days to show itself, self-isolation helps people determine whether or not they have the virus whilst simultaneously protecting other people from catching the virus from them.

Reactions: 16
It was initially 7, I was half way through when it was changed to 14. My 7 still stood unless I still had a temperature, which I didn't. Someone else still, had a cough, so they said take the extra week.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.