Zoe Sugg #15 career increasingly dead, another ghostwritten book whilst she cozies in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never post on here, just read the comments and nod in agreement! But I’ve been thinking that surely this is one of the best times for Zöe to spend some time creating and uploading good content whilst most of the population are stuck indoors and have access to YouTube all day for what may be weeks/months? She could make some serious money if she put a bit of thought into what people would actually want to watch and keep everyone positive during this time of uncertainty. Or maybe the problem is that she’s run dry of decent content and isn’t relatable anymore..
She should do some cooking videos we need a laugh. 😊 seriously though she could do a cleaning video. I know she has a cleaner but she does do the surface cleaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never post on here, just read the comments and nod in agreement! But I’ve been thinking that surely this is one of the best times for Zöe to spend some time creating and uploading good content whilst most of the population are stuck indoors and have access to YouTube all day for what may be weeks/months? She could make some serious money if she put a bit of thought into what people would actually want to watch and keep everyone positive during this time of uncertainty. Or maybe the problem is that she’s run dry of decent content and isn’t relatable anymore..
Won't bother, her and her Alfie now, they won't bother with vids. They're slashing AD revenue apparently. About ducking time for some of these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you seen some YouTubers - including Alfie - claim that saying the word “Coronavirus” will get them demonetised? I wonder where this rumour came from, because I’ve seen plenty of videos where it’s named which still have ads on them. Just shows how many people, including those with a large platform, wilfully believe anything their told without questioning the source.

I had a major eyeroll during this fragment in Alfie's vlog.
Zoe: "Look how small I look, look at the height difference".
Yes Zoe, you're tiny, the tiniest human to exist

Yes I think so, the way she looked in the camera when she was coughing
He reminds me of my 40 year old cousin but with more hair on top his head.

• Haha

They look like someone's middle-aged relatives in Bible belt USA called Chuck and Thelma.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That would require her to do things, think creatively, and work for more than one month a year.

Reactions: 5
I still can't believe her and Alfie were laughing at Joe's show being cancelled and them still training. When bad things happen, you tend to see people's true personality.

Come on Joe, while you're stuck at home, knock Dianne up and propose so we have some good Zoe pretending not to be devastated content to watch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I still can't believe her and Alfie were laughing at Joe's show being cancelled and them still training. When bad things happen, you tend to see people's true personality.

Come on Joe, while you're stuck at home, knock Dianne up and propose so we have some good Zoe pretending not to be devastated content to watch
It's really gross. They wish they had the attention span and dedication to do something an eighth the amount of effort that Joe is putting in.

Reactions: 15
Just watched Alfies video and Zoe was definietly faking that cough. It sound so put on. Pretending to have a cough right now is pathetic and attention seeking. Her outfit above looks ridiculous too.

Reactions: 21
Just watched Alfies video and Zoe was definietly faking that cough. It sound so put on. Pretending to have a cough right now is pathetic and attention seeking. Her outfit above looks ridiculous too.
i guess she has moved on from pretending alfir beats her to pretending she has corona?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm about to watch Alfie's vlog from yesterday!! I'll let you know what I think if different parts haha

Reactions: 3

whoa, where the heck did they do that?! That's so catty

So I've just watched the vlog. For some reason in some ways I found Zoe more irritating at times and not Alfie. I did like that he tried to distract from the coronavirus etc and I think it's good they are self isolating (obviously it's easier for them as they can work from home easily!) but I didn't mind that vlog. I do still watch and wonder if they'll ever get engaged or anything.

I know it's been said before but she's literally 5'4" which ISN'T EVEN THAT bleeping SMALL it's fairly average height for a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why does she insist on wearing those beige and cream colours? They do not suit her in the slightest. Who is she copying?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.