Zoe Sugg #15 career increasingly dead, another ghostwritten book whilst she cozies in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We get it you hate TikTok grandma
View attachment 95567
Hers my 10 things other people like but I don't....

Alfie's Dubai dentures
Zoe's new loungewear style
Nala's bug eyes
Zoe's rat tail extensions
Having an amazing kitchen but live off takeaways
Future self 'its not' merch
skateboard ramp
leaving a vintage car outside to rot
festering indoors
only posting videos when its #AD to get the £

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I knew that she would only have baths there instead of swimming in the sea.
By the way, I didn't even know she has visited Maldives before with her parents as a child.
Yeah I can’t remember where she mentioned it but she said in a vlog she went when she was a kid.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I knew that she would only have baths there instead of swimming in the sea.
By the way, I didn't even know she has visited Maldives before with her parents as a child.
couldn't help but laugh when i heard that she went with her parents as a kid. its making more and more sense that she was a mean girl in school, like those tweets of hers that were dug up ages ago. I bet she bullied kids that weren't as well off as her in school. Not saying that if your parents took you somewhere amazing as a kid you are a witch... its just that the privileged life zoe lived when she was younger has obviously never been taken away from her and she has never had to do anything out of her comfort zone/work a day in her life, which is why she lives on the sofa and thinks people need a list of 20 things to do in march. people have jobs and families to look after you silly goose.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 95453
View attachment 95454

Basically Zoe said "I'm not going to help, I'm not helping and stop asking me to help"
While I don’t agree with elements of this, to be fair I DO agree with the view that ‘celebrities’/influencers shouldn’t be acting like medical experts. This includes inciting panic. I have anxiety and I do see instagram as a welcome escape from the news!

I don’t know if anyone here is familiar with study YouTuber Ruby Granger, but she posted a hugely misguided video on “cleaning to protect against coronavirus” and had to take it down. If she was giving out advice, many I’m sure world criticise too. That being said, her zoella content takes “light relief” to the extreme...!

Reactions: 16
It's such a shame how downhill she has gotten over my absence of watching her..it's a shame she never grew with her audience and physical age. I have been LOVING these threads though:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
While I don’t agree with elements of this, to be fair I DO agree with the view that ‘celebrities’/influencers shouldn’t be acting like medical experts. This includes inciting panic. I have anxiety and I do see instagram as a welcome escape from the news!

I don’t know if anyone here is familiar with study YouTuber Ruby Granger, but she posted a hugely misguided video on “cleaning to protect against coronavirus” and had to take it down. If she was giving out advice, many I’m sure world criticise too. That being said, her zoella content takes “light relief” to the extreme...!
Yeah I’m in two minds about it. Definitely agree there’s nothing worse than someone with a large audience spreading misinformation, especially in the midst of a crisis like this.
But I can’t help but feel Zoe wants to have her cake and eat it. She’s made millions as ‘the internet’s big sister’ and most importantly as an ‘influencer.’ Yes until now that has largely meant recommending (and profiting from) cosmetics or sweets or Netflix shows... but the strength of her influence is clear, it bought that house. Her younger audience have grown up getting information and news from social media, and social media stars, rather than traditional sources. They will looks to her whether she likes it or not, and just as the regular news has a responsibility to the public to keep providing them with accurate information during this, I think she has a similar responsibility to educate herself and share it. Just providing people with links to some reliable sources and a few bullet points on the key elements would be enough.

I’m not talking about myself, im 30 years old and don’t need to get my news from zoella. But some of her teen and tween audience will be panicking and anxious types. They are also of the age where your assessment of what’s real and fake is nowhere near as developed, so are probably seeing a lot of made up stuff online and swallowing it. I’m sure Zoe is feeling scared and uncertain- we all are. But I wish she would have the courage and decency to step up into the position she built for herself rather than hiding behind excuses.

Reactions: 14
I was with my ex for 13 years. I woke up one day and ended it.. best thing I ever did. I met someone who I adored after 6 months and questioned if I even ever loved my ex. It’s been over a year since we split up and my ex is still saying he wants to be with me, that he wanted to marry me. Too little too late.
Zozo is too lazy to do something like that, I wish she would! It'll do. Her good but she's well and truly stuck in a rut

Reactions: 7
I think UK tiktok is quite funny and I'm nearly Zoe's age, why would you want to label yourself as a 'granny' at 29?
Its interesting that Joe and especially Dianne have become big tiktokers. Yet more bitchy shade Zoe????

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think Gleam has told Zoe etc to say what they have abut Coronavirus? Quite a few Gleam influencers have said similar about keeping Instagram as an aniexty free space? I don’t get why they don’t just link to public health England - that would be responsible at least

Reactions: 12
Zoe should not be giving advice with that agony aunt, the girl is clueless 😂
I wasn’t saying she should give advice derived from her own reasoning and conclusions. Good god no. I just think she should be realistic and accept that whether it makes sense or not, kids will be looking to her for some kind of direction / comfort right now.
Completely ducking that responsibility is weak. She could spend 10 minutes finding some realiable resources that are friendly to younger people and post a couple of links. bleeping newsround or something!

Reactions: 8
I wasn’t saying she should give advice derived from her own reasoning and conclusions. Good god no. I just think she should be realistic and accept that whether it makes sense or not, kids will be looking to her for some kind of direction / comfort right now.
Completely ducking that responsibility is weak. She could spend 10 minutes finding some realiable resources that are friendly to younger people and post a couple of links. bleeping newsround or something!
I agree with this she could post some NHS links or just post what the experts say eg 'wash your hands for 20 seconds' 'sneeze in a tissue' etc. Its not hard to find reliable sources every radio station and tv channel you turn on is talking about it.

Reactions: 3
I agree with this she could post some NHS links or just post what the experts say eg 'wash your hands for 20 seconds' 'sneeze in a tissue' etc. Its not hard to find reliable sources every radio station and tv channel you turn on is talking about it.
The only thing she always says is "I am thinking about all of those affected".

Reactions: 5
I hate myself for agreeing with almost all of these. In my defence, I’m a teacher and when you’re faced with tik tok trends all day it gets boring as duck.
Yes its so annoying, I remember years ago it used to be vine trends as well. I hated being asked miss whats 9+10 🙄

I hate to agree with Zoe but why would people expect an influencer to talk about the coronavirus. I think saying you are thinking about thosr affected is all that is needed.

Nobody really knows what is going to happen and Zoe is just a regular person like most of us. I wouldn't trust Zoe or Alfie to give decent info.

Plus children will be getting guidelines from schools/ parents. In my school we have had assemblies and class discussions covering the basic government guidelines as well as signs reminding students about them

She probably is thinking it this way: thoughtful in the meaning of putting things on the bedside table for Mark (things she thinks he would like and need during his stay) and decorating everything so that everyone would feel festive! 😆
But not thoughtful enough that she wouldn’t post an old picture of a friend when she was a bit heavier so that she can still be the skinny one 🤭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.