Zoe Sugg #15 career increasingly dead, another ghostwritten book whilst she cozies in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading all of this about Zalfie’s relationship is making me question mine, and while I can see that Zoe should leave Alfie, I can’t think the same about myself. Sorry to go OT, but Zoe could be feeling the same I guess.
I was with my ex for 13 years. I woke up one day and ended it.. best thing I ever did. I met someone who I adored after 6 months and questioned if I even ever loved my ex. It’s been over a year since we split up and my ex is still saying he wants to be with me, that he wanted to marry me. Too little too late.

Reactions: 25
Exactly. The way she set it up, ‘lots of you are asking/confused’. Nobody was, we all knew she was getting a free meal. Then she tells her loyal minions what her preferences would be which is to keep it simple ie not declare a thing, then she posts a poll asking what they think is right. Shock horror her preference is the only correct answer but she posts underneath saying there is no wrong answer 🙄
The Queen of Manipulation™

Reactions: 17
Exactly. The way she set it up, ‘lots of you are asking/confused’. Nobody was, we all knew she was getting a free meal. Then she tells her loyal minions what her preferences would be which is to keep it simple ie not declare a thing, then she posts a poll asking what they think is right. Shock horror her preference is the only correct answer but she posts underneath saying there is no wrong answer 🙄
"Lots of you are asking"..... basically "ASA are up my arse asking me to define things again..so here you go you dumb witches"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hi! First time poster! What really rubbed me the wrong way was the post on her instagram of her FREE pizzas and drinks for multiple people and literally the next slide was: "Corona! Support small businesses! They suffer!"Then pay for your food, millionaire!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Screenshot_20200314-134056_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200314-134124_Instagram.jpg

Basically Zoe said "I'm not going to help, I'm not helping and stop asking me to help"

Reactions: 26
Honestly it's irresponsible of them to be traveling all the way to the maldives in the midst of a public health crisis like the one we're going through now. Now of all times is when she should stay "cozied up" on the couch (like she does the rest of the year). This is no time to be going on non-essential trips half way across the world.
The ingham family have been gifted a holiday to the Maldives. So guessing it’s the same with Zoe and Alfie: last year all the youtubers were doing Dubai. This year maldives. Calling it now that they’ve not paid

An explanation for you all...
It’s not confusing zoe it’s your job. duck off

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Reading all of this about Zalfie’s relationship is making me question mine, and while I can see that Zoe should leave Alfie, I can’t think the same about myself. Sorry to go OT, but Zoe could be feeling the same I guess.
I suppose things always look different from the outside than from the inside
After all as we have noticed, they rarely actually take time to make content so I'm sure there is a lot that we don't see.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20200314-163809.jpg

Fascinating, Zoe.
I remember someone saying a few pages back about the clock in Alfie's vlog saying March, when it was February at the time. Well, now we know why!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 95527
Fascinating, Zoe.
I remember someone saying a few pages back about the clock in Alfie's vlog saying March, when it was February at the time. Well, now we know why!
That was me. This sounds a bit like the' 20 things to do on valentines day' and the '20 things to do in the new year' articles that was posted on the site. Riveting content. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What is the difference in breakfast tea to normal tea? doesn't like swimming in the sea but is going to the Maldives. 🤦‍♀️
I knew that she would only have baths there instead of swimming in the sea.
By the way, I didn't even know she has visited Maldives before with her parents as a child.

Reactions: 9
Fish (to eat) Thanks for clarifying Zoe 🙄never would have figured it out. Omfg I can’t even

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine being so rich and privileged that you think it's appropriate to write blog posts on 'things to do' like people dont have to work or like there aren't thousands of people in this country working multiple jobs and relying on foodbanks in order to survive... just because Zoe literally has to figure out stuff to fill her endless days with doesnt mean anyone else has...

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.