Zoe Sugg #15 career increasingly dead, another ghostwritten book whilst she cozies in bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe probably thinks "oh if the rumours get too much I'll say we have private lives and I've already congratulated her. Blah blah blah"
Silly cow

Reactions: 14
Imagine having a sleepover at 30 years old with your boyfriend’s sister and your boyfriend’s friends. Of course it was at THEIR house. Of course they played games.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Zoe has posted that she is ill again, with a sore throat. Coronavirus is in Brighton isn't it? Although I am not sure she is out enough to catch it.

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20200309-191159.jpg

Devvo'd? DEVVO'D?! Here is Zoe murdering the English language again...
Devastated is how you feel when someone dies, Zoe. Not when you're feeling a bit ill after you thought you were getting better. Get a grip!

Reactions: 23
Zoe probably thinks "oh if the rumours get too much I'll say we have private lives and I've already congratulated her. Blah blah blah"
Silly cow
But when she isn't at the wedding?? Will she say "because of my conflicting schedule of rewatching Harry Potter and the garden centre. I was not able to attend chummies wedding"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
LOL flashback to Louise facetiming Zoe to tell her she was pregnant with Pearl. The look on Zoe's face was priceless. She simply couldn't hide her dismay/jealousy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
LOL flashback to Louise facetiming Zoe to tell her she was pregnant with Pearl. The look on Zoe's face was priceless. She simply couldn't hide her dismay/jealousy.
Then when Louise revealed she was filming Zoe acted all excited. Fake woman. You can have all the money but you won't be happy.

Her immune system hates her right now because she doesn’t eat the right food and she stays in her house with the fire on full blast most the time.

Reactions: 27
If someone can please dig up a screen shot of this I would be eternally grateful! 🙏
This is the clip. It is SO bad. Zoe doesn't act "excited" until she realises she is being filmed...you can tell she is disappointed at first. I would say this was probably the final nail in the coffin for their friendship. It says playback disabled... click to watch it on YT and it is at 1:50.

Reactions: 15
Haha omg... I had never seen this before - Thank you!

For anyone that doesn't want to watch these two snips are from before she knows she is being filmed
Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG

and then after...
Capture3.JPG

She still looks pretty upset tbh....

I suppose it's a pretty human thing to be a little jealous of someone getting what you have wanted for so long, but to end a friendship over it is just very very sad.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I know this is kind of and old topic, but today I tought of Zoe and Alfie's video in wich she said she cried wolf and preteneded that he was attacking her as a joke...Today, us women in Mexico went on an strike. As I have already told u, femicides here are terrible, around 10 women are killed daily just for being women, so we decided to just dissapear. We dind't use social media, didn't go out to the streets, didn't buy anthything, didn't go to work, college, etc; it was a tough day, a hard day, it was heartbreaking and empowering at the same time, the silence was impressive, the president wasnt bold enough to even speak about this, he blamed everyhing on 'the right wing', and at some point I tought about Zoella and I felt sick in my stomach. Just wanted to say, to every girl and woman in this plataform, no matter your nationality, status, preference, or whatever that we are powerfull and deserve the entire world. I feel lucky enough for beeing alive, but I have beeing harassed, beaten by 'my best friend', called a slut and many things I know some of u have fought trought, so I am sending all of my love...

I am not sorry for posting OTP, u guys areawesome <3

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

For anyone that doesn't want to watch these two snips are from before she knows she is being filmed View attachment 93578View attachment 93579

and then after...
View attachment 93581

I suppose it's a pretty human thing to be a little jealous of someone getting what you have wanted for so long, but to end a friendship over it is just very very sad.
I am in two minds here, she is young enough to be my daughter (I don't have any kids), and if it was my daughter who desperately wanted kids/marriage etc, and I knew she was shacked up with a gormless half wit, I would be sad I think.

Anyway I bet the conversation when Alfie got home went something like this.

Zoe : Alfie Louise is pregnant, and the stupid cow didn't tell me she was filming me when she told me.

Alfie, silence, to busy playing with his puzzles or drone etc.

Zoe : Did you hear what I said Alfie. Say something for Gods' sake.

Alfie : Louise is going to get big boobies and I can't see them, because you are no longer friends. It's not fair.

• Haha

For anyone that doesn't want to watch these two snips are from before she knows she is being filmed View attachment 93578View attachment 93579

and then after...
View attachment 93581

When she starts basically jumping up and down like OMGOMGOMG right after Louise says she’s filming, so forced and put on🤦‍♀️

I’m sure Zoe’s bitterness wasn’t easy on Louise either. I’ve seen it with a couple of my friends, who would get insecure/bitter that their relationships aren’t moving the way they want, while their friends’ relationships are.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Think if she was still friends with louise and louise getting engaged and married again it would of devastated zoe even more. Think after Louise announced she was pregnant with pearl zoe had to distance herself from her because she doesn't want to face reality shes getting nowhere in her relationship. She always goes on about how tiny shes probably devastated a plus size women(actually I think Louise is prettier than zoe) could get a fella again after a failed marriage with a child to manage to find love again with someone else so quickly and have a child all in the time shes with her fraggle getting nowhere

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.