Zoe Sugg #14 Hibernating, baths with Fraggle, my only popularity comes from Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can't imagine being content with being famous without having done something to have earned it, like for example being famous for breaking the record of book sales on a ghost written book.
I don't think she is self aware enough to think like this tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Does anyone else ever get so angry at the fact that they have these amazing opportunities struggling artists are trying to have... like writing a book

Yes I cant deny if I was in that position I'd take up the offer as well but after ONE book, that didn't exactly get lots of praise... I'd seriously be too embarrassed to release another knowing that I dont deserve it. I'd hold a competition for writers to get an opportunity for their writing to be seen, or giveaway where lots of her fans get the chance to submit some of their writing to be considered.
Literally anything other than being an absolute twit who thinks they deserve another novel written by someone else. Dont they ever stop and think... ok, I've had enough scandals... I've had enough bad press... I've had enough brand deals... I've had enough sponsors... I've had enough money given to me by young people... I've had enough gifts sent to me... time to try and settle down ans maybe work on something myself without teams of people eating out my hole??? No??? Zoe?? Enough is enough, it annoys me more than it should
my thoughts exactly... i'll never understand why she keeps insisting on being a writer when she clearly can't write. like if you want to write so bad go take some courses, apply yourself, find your voice or something. it simply makes me mad that she has so many opportunities that people with actual talent will never have. it's one thing when she herself doesn't have the awareness but the people around her indulging this? is it just such an easy cash grab for her? but even then what does she do with all that money? oh yes, buys similar-looking dresses and hats that are too big for her tiny head, ugly fake glasses and order more pizza i guess. it's just the same boring tit over and over again

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else ever get so angry at the fact that they have these amazing opportunities struggling artists are trying to have... like writing a book

Yes I cant deny if I was in that position I'd take up the offer as well but after ONE book, that didn't exactly get lots of praise... I'd seriously be too embarrassed to release another knowing that I dont deserve it. I'd hold a competition for writers to get an opportunity for their writing to be seen, or giveaway where lots of her fans get the chance to submit some of their writing to be considered.
Literally anything other than being an absolute twit who thinks they deserve another novel written by someone else. Dont they ever stop and think... ok, I've had enough scandals... I've had enough bad press... I've had enough brand deals... I've had enough sponsors... I've had enough money given to me by young people... I've had enough gifts sent to me... time to try and settle down ans maybe work on something myself without teams of people eating out my hole??? No??? Zoe?? Enough is enough, it annoys me more than it should
Cool idea about her sharing the opportunities she gets. Can you imagine if Zoe hosted, in conjunction with her publisher, a short story contest where the winners' peices would be featured in an anthology of, say, 15-20 short stories "hand picked" by Zoe. All she'd have to do is read a wee bit in the tub, work with artists on the cover design, and work with a ghost writer on the forward. But of course, she probably doesn't want to have to share the sales profits with the winners or include a monetary prize for the winners.

Reactions: 15
Zoe Sugg #15: Oversized hats and ugly fake specs, doesn't care what she promotes as long as she gets her cheques.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She is so damn boring. I keep hoping to see something interesting on the thread and then there is nothing.

Reactions: 7
Shampooella: £40 a head, career's increasingly dead, another ghostwritten book whilst she cozies-up in bed

• Haha
Reactions: 38
man... idk why but i just thought of this video and watched it
i think this video truly shows zoe and alfie's toxic relationship because they're both such c*nts to tanya. i know tanya isnt everyones favourite at the moment but i feel quite awful for her.

examples include alfie at 2:03 and 4:11, zoe at 12:08, 13:03 and 13:36, every times they make a dig tanya either ignores them or tries to change the subject. classic uncomfortable behaviour

it is no secret that zoe is a bitchy mean girl irl but seeing it on video is even worse i dont fully understand how zoe and alfie are still together, still have followers or even still have views. they've shown their true colours gradually over the years but everyone sleeps on it for some reason
I vividly remember watching these videos in like 2014/15 and thinking how patronising Zoe was to Tanya and how much Tanya put herself down to make Zoe laugh. Zoe was always constantly pitying her and saying ‘Oh Tan!’ in a way that obviously read ‘Oh Tan, I’m so glad I’m a pretty skinny mean girl and not you, but I’m going to pretend to think you’re a hoot.’

Reactions: 11
I vividly remember watching these videos in like 2014/15 and thinking how patronising Zoe was to Tanya and how much Tanya put herself down to make Zoe laugh. Zoe was always constantly pitying her and saying ‘Oh Tan!’ in a way that obviously read ‘Oh Tan, I’m so glad I’m a pretty skinny mean girl and not you, but I’m going to pretend to think you’re a hoot.’
Sorry to correct you but I think she says it like TARN

HAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Zoella 15: her content is shite, just like her glasses that aren’t just for sight!

Reactions: 16
Cool idea about her sharing the opportunities she gets. Can you imagine if Zoe hosted, in conjunction with her publisher, a short story contest where the winners' peices would be featured in an anthology of, say, 15-20 short stories "hand picked" by Zoe. All she'd have to do is read a wee bit in the tub, work with artists on the cover design, and work with a ghost writer on the forward. But of course, she probably doesn't want to have to share the sales profits with the winners or include a monetary prize for the winners.
That would be such a cute idea and a great way to interact and encourage her fans who are interested in writing.

Zoe Sugg #15 So frail and tiny, redoing the pantry, book writing.. yeah right, could she be more boring?!

man... idk why but i just thought of this video and watched it
i think this video truly shows zoe and alfie's toxic relationship because they're both such c*nts to tanya. i know tanya isnt everyones favourite at the moment but i feel quite awful for her.

examples include alfie at 2:03 and 4:11, zoe at 12:08, 13:03 and 13:36, every times they make a dig tanya either ignores them or tries to change the subject. classic uncomfortable behaviour

it is no secret that zoe is a bitchy mean girl irl but seeing it on video is even worse i dont fully understand how zoe and alfie are still together, still have followers or even still have views. they've shown their true colours gradually over the years but everyone sleeps on it for some reason
Poor Tanya, this was so horrible and uncomfortable to watch, they really are relentless in their mocking of her. I know friends can wind each other up in a playful way (I personally don't even like that), but Alfie and Zoe go on and on, and with such a superior attitude and a definite bullying jag. I only watched the bits you suggested, but even before I was skipping onto the next one, I could hear them still saying Tanya this, Tanya that. They speak to her and act like she's a complete moron and they're so much better than her.

And imagine Zoe taking the piss out of Tanya for using her hands in preparing a healthy dinner, when Zoe can't even make a dinner! Zoe you do duck all, so slide away on. 🖕 It was also particularly rude because Tanya was the one driving them to the shop, and making them their dinner. So disrespectful.

I remember having similar experiences with "friends" in school, where you can't do anything right in their eyes, you can't "win" and every little thing is up for making-fun-of. I wonder how they'd respond if they received the same treatment as they gave Tanya over and over, bet they wouldn't like it one bit. What a pair of absolute witches.

Reactions: 19
Zoe posted a photo with pugly Nala for Valentine's. Odd. Haha.
Just went on and had a look, very odd indeed! 😕

also, how she (or anyone!) finds Nala cute is beyond me. I'm such a dog person but every time I see a picture of that unfortunate looking thing it makes me think of this clip from the Simpsons 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.