Zoe Sugg #14 Hibernating, baths with Fraggle, my only popularity comes from Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yh for flour etc i understand as they obviously all look the same but in Gabby’s when she put snacks for rice cakes and snack bars and crackers? Just whats the point in that. I just personally don’t like the trend of these print off sticker things i think they look a bit naff.
When I visited one of my friends for the first time, I was very surprised how they organised their leftover food in the fridge. They literally put every food in different containers, even the tiniest portions, and then labelled EVERY container every time with a new label. There were no kids in their household and you could see through the containers, but yet they labelled them "fries", "sausages", "tomatoes"... I think that's a bit too much. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
who the duck "replaces" plants? she acts like they have a finite lifespan and its normal for them to die after a month

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I have no proof of either of these claims but I think Poppy is pregnant and Alfie and Zoe are secretly engaged. I think she is planning their wedding in 2020.

I don’t know why I think those things but it’s just a vibe I get and I wanted to post it now.
Feel free to disregard 🤣
I don’t follow Poppy so I’ve no idea how feasible that is but I’d love it just for jealous Zoe.As for an engagement no chance😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
4BC337F0-2AE1-45FF-8FC3-0AF729A29F26.jpeg

the grinch smile, the fake glasses, the beige outfit...long gone are the days I looked to Zoella for style inspo 🤢

and just to add to the glasses discussion: as a glasses wearer since i was 3 years old, ive had to grow up being bullied for the way they made me look. im finally happy with them and feel like they are part of who i am now, but zoe just wearing them for “fashion” is extremely frustrating to me. yes, they are just an accessory at the end of the day, but she also has the privilege of taking them off when it rains, or they fog up, or they irritate her skin, or when she goes swimming etc etc. she gets to pick and choose where as those of us who HAVE to wear glasses also have to deal with the negative parts. idk it just really frustrates me, maybe im being over sensitive 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I posted this on Alfie’s thread but thought I’d post here too since it’s about their relationship.They clearly aren’t on the same page at all and the whole checking in thing is just weird as it basically reads like they don’t talk to each other and can go for over a year before seeing how the other person is and where they’re at in their relationship.
View attachment 81948
Me and my ex didn't " check in" for like 4 months but it was because we needed to breakup and where both ignoring it cause of an illness.. a whole year!!!!? Bloody hell. And different things aka kids lol. If they get married he will cheat 110%.

Reactions: 14
long time lurker/reader here... I couldn't even finish watching the new vlog, this girl is absolutely insufferable. it baffles me how she's not watering her plants and just replacing them? what is she doing, she's always at home. And all the stuff that they got, feels like a family of 5 is living at that nonemansion, but it's just the two of them. who needs that much stuff, it's borderline hoarding. I just remember that video of Jenna Marbles talking passionately about her plants and how she did her research, placed all the plants where they'd receive the right amount of light etc, she's even got a humidifier for them if i remember correctly. and this is just pure laziness, what a waste

Reactions: 22
View attachment 82163
the grinch smile, the fake glasses, the beige outfit...long gone are the days I looked to Zoella for style inspo 🤢

and just to add to the glasses discussion: as a glasses wearer since i was 3 years old, ive had to grow up being bullied for the way they made me look. im finally happy with them and feel like they are part of who i am now, but zoe just wearing them for “fashion” is extremely frustrating to me. yes, they are just an accessory at the end of the day, but she also has the privilege of taking them off when it rains, or they fog up, or they irritate her skin, or when she goes swimming etc etc. she gets to pick and choose where as those of us who HAVE to wear glasses also have to deal with the negative parts. idk it just really frustrates me, maybe im being over sensitive 🤦🏼‍♀️
She really is a shadow of her former self. It is so sad.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 82163

This is what happens when you're in a toxic relationship.. she wears what he wants her to wear. Remember some of the gorgeous clothes Zoe had in like 2014 !

whos Gabby?
Omg she was Zoes witch back in the day ! She has been so entertaining these past few years she's a narcissist and a grade A twit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is what happens when you're in a toxic relationship.. she wears what he wants her to wear. Remember some of the gorgeous clothes Zoe had in like 2014 !

Omg she was Zoes witch back in the day ! She has been so entertaining these past few years she's a narcissist and a grade A twit
Is she a youtuber?

Reactions: 2
“It’s going to take me a year to pull all the plastic off everything.”

“I bought so much storage and don’t know what to have it for.”

Does she not realise how fricking OUT OF TOUCH she is?! Both on a monetary and environmental level, she has NO CLUE. She just buys stuff with no thought of what purpose it’s going to serve, or what damage it might be doing to the environment. It is painful to watch - even hate watch at this point. From now on, if any environmental company does a collab with these two I will immediately boycott!

Reactions: 28
I have a theory that due to her, and other youtubers, having to create a personality to suit your target audience for so long, now that audience has grown and moved on, they don’t have a clue who they are as people. They are perpetually mentally young, even when they do adult things it comes across very juvenile. It’s a modern phenomenon- no other generation has experienced this.
Agree 100%, I think they do some videos, find that certain ones get more views, start making more and more of those type videos, knowing they’ll get more engagement, and suddenly it BECOMES them. Meanwhile, your subscribers get tired of seeing the same thing time and time again, and start to move on.

It’s a similar deal with the mommy bloggers who post a new “clean with me!” Every single week.

I don’t follow Poppy so I’ve no idea how feasible that is but I’d love it just for jealous Zoe.As for an engagement no chance😂
From what I’ve seen, it feels like Zoe and Poppy haven’t been hanging out as often recently. Would be interesting if Poppy was pregnant and that pushed Zoe away lol

Reactions: 12
View attachment 82163

I still can't believe how she claims this is her "natural" smile. Just look at it. It's so strained and there's no expression in the eyes. Those are pursed lips.

Also agree with you on the glasses subject. She doesn't even pick ones that suit her to top it off and make it worse.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 82163

the fake glasses+the cap what was she thinking, the whole combo is just terrible, no self-awareness whatsoever. the 'street' style doesn't suit her at all

as a glasses wearer, i'll also never understand people choosing to wear fake glasses as an accessory (those are not even in fashion!)

Reactions: 13
the fake glasses+the cap what was she thinking, the whole combo is just terrible, no self-awareness whatsoever. the 'street' style doesn't suit her at all

as a glasses wearer, i'll also never understand people choosing to wear fake glasses as an accessory (those are not even in fashion!)
She always wears the ugly 90s style glasses.she used to have great style and now it is atrocious.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.