Zoe Sugg #14 Hibernating, baths with Fraggle, my only popularity comes from Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Oh please duck off, Zoe. Excited about organising your pantry. You should be grateful you have one in the first place! 🙄

Reactions: 15
I don’t know why she needs to organise her pantry, she never uses anything in it. Just buys stuff, waits until it goes past its best before date, and then throws it away again, packets completely unopened.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have no feelings either way about glasses as a trend, but she just chooses the most unflattering frames. She seems to pick the biggest to make her head look even tinier.

This is probably just my own personal jealousy, but she has a pantry and a big beautiful kitchen, but doesn't cook. I love cooking, I definitely don't have a beautiful kitchen. It just seems like such a waste.

Reactions: 16
they're sisters lol totally normal sister behaviour
Oh for sure. I get it now...thx for explaining. lol 😂

I have no feelings either way about glasses as a trend, but she just chooses the most unflattering frames. She seems to pick the biggest to make her head look even tinier.

This is probably just my own personal jealousy, but she has a pantry and a big beautiful kitchen, but doesn't cook. I love cooking, I definitely don't have a beautiful kitchen. It just seems like such a waste.
It’s such a Sims kitchen to me. They were playing that at the time their house was being secretly renovated. The irony. Also, their kitchen isn’t cozy tho. I think I’d struggle w/ it being too sunny & warm or cold, depending on the season. Nothing is conveniently placed. It’s just not your usual kitchen w/ things pretty much in reach. But I could get used to it. haha Can someone explain this fancy stove? Cost & what the excitement is over it? I think she used it once?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
"Morning game of rummy with Zoe"

How old are they?!?! 30 going on 90!!
We play Rummy all the time too and no where near 90!! 🤪 I think the older you get, board games, chill activities with friends are more fun than bars/clubs used to be in our 20’s. Sitting around and enjoying each other’s company .. nothing wrong with that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
The glasses thing is so bloody dumb.

I'll level with you guys, I once got a pair of black rimmed, clear glasses when I was going through a bit of a wanting-to-be-emo phase in 2002 or so! But even then, I knew it was a daft purchase because I never once wore them out of the house, I felt like a right idiot wearing them when I didn't need them, and everyone would know I didn't need them, I had that awareness and I was only 13 years old! But there was a girl in my year in school, she was a bit of a spoiled witch, who actually got a designer set of frames from Specsavers with clear lenses. What a head she was (not just for that, she was not a nice person either).

I still think they can “bill” Rayban or whatever brand for every video & picture they wear the fake glasses in.

Reactions: 5

Yeah this pisses me off. What's the point in having such a big kitchen and then not cooking in it.

It’s such a Sims kitchen to me. They were playing that at the time their house was being secretly renovated. The irony. Also, their kitchen isn’t cozy tho. I think I’d struggle w/ it being too sunny & warm or cold, depending on the season. Nothing is conveniently placed. It’s just not your usual kitchen w/ things pretty much in reach. But I could get used to it. haha Can someone explain this fancy stove? Cost & what the excitement is over it? I think she used it once?
[/QUOTE]

Yeah it isn't a particularly functional kitchen but Zoe wouldn't know that because she can't cook. She can't even bake well.

Are you talking about the AGA? They're pretty popular over here in the UK and they stay on all the time through Autumn/Winter.

Reactions: 5
Her wearing DMs irritates me unreasonably. Her and her idiot partner. Just looks all wrong.
And the fuss about reading children's books - just bleeping do it - eight year olds with a full life manage it.
I don't understand how as a massive HP fan, she finished book 3 and wasn't desperate to read on and find out what happened. She's approaching it with the trepidation like normal people would a PhD thesis. I can't wait for her pearls of wisdom that omg guess what guys - the books are different to the films 🧐

Yeah this pisses me off. What's the point in having such a big kitchen and then not cooking in it.

Yeah it isn't a particularly functional kitchen but Zoe wouldn't know that because she can't cook. She can't even bake well.

Are you talking about the AGA? They're pretty popular over here in the UK and they stay on all the time through Autumn/Winter.
[/QUOTE]

I think she has mentioned the kitchen being cold in winter and too hot in summer. Not that she cares because she never cooks only bakes in it twice a year. That's gusto not#ad didn't last long did it?

Reactions: 9
Guys, wheelchairs aren't just for those who have disabilities or issues with mobility, I love mine because I can get it branded and it matches my outfit.
/s

Jesus christ. Those of us who wear glasses don't by choice. We actually need them. She's made a fool of herself there, immature and passive aggressive.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It reminds me of when my daughter had an operation on her leg and needed crutches for a while. Her friend was wildly jealous and kept wanting to use them when they went out.
Having said that they were both 8. Not 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just wanted to add something about that Zara hat - I bought it online about 2 months ago and when it arrived I couldn't believe how MASSIVE it was. People comment on how ridiculous it is but damn it's WARM.

My head is regular sized not tiny af so I guess it's even bigger on her 🙄

Emphasising letters at the end of words.

What = WhaTTTTTTT
Or
Whatttuh
ShuT Upuh
Oh my goduh
Omg I can’t stand when she does that! She sounds a petulant child.

Reactions: 6
We play Rummy all the time too and no where near 90!! 🤪 I think the older you get, board games, chill activities with friends are more fun than bars/clubs used to be in our 20’s. Sitting around and enjoying each other’s company .. nothing wrong with that 🤷🏻‍♀️
I actually agree with this. I don’t see the problem with chilling at home playing board games, esp. on a day like today. I agree as you get older you are more happy to chill at home. I think the problem is it’s all they seem to post though so it appears, rightly or wrongly they have nothing else going on

Reactions: 11
I had plans to go out today but the weather is so shite I decided against it.
Zoe probably screaming yes in her head that's it's raining. So she slob around, order a Dominos and watch Harry Potter/ Gavin and Stacey for the billionth time

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.