Zoe Sugg #14 Hibernating, baths with Fraggle, my only popularity comes from Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to see the light. I wasted six years with the wrong person (26-32) and I'll ALWAYS resent him for that.

Thankfully after I left I met the right person. ❤ And if I can, she certainly will.

Reactions: 22
She needs to see the light. I wasted six years with the wrong person (26-32) and I'll ALWAYS resent him for that.

Thankfully after I left I met the right person. ❤ And if I can, she certainly will.
So glad you've met the right person now ♥ ps I love your avatar, it's giving me all the nostalgia for my childhood! 😍

I'm a bit late, I've just watched her Shopping for Spring vlog, I'm sure it's been discussed already but my goodness, some thoughts and things that grated on me:

- She ordered a beanie off Zara and it was a very large size; cue her small head chat. But what bugged me more was she was a bit deflated because she had ordered three, in different colours; it's as if her attitude is "well, that's that then"... but like girl, what's the big deal, just return them?
- Was the McDonald's an ad? It was a bit weird how she had the bag in the frame, showed us the fries and one of their new burgers, then a shot of her taking a bite out of it? or maybe I'm just cynical..!
- I hope I don't sound like a snob but the way Alfie scoops his food up with his fork and puts it in his mouth is so unrefined and uncouth, I can't even. What a hallion 😂
- How she says water, like she's trying to be posh. "wohTehr"
- Alfie trying to make "bangin'" happen, it's not 2006, pal
- "I've not placed an ASOS delivery since August" - sacré bleu!!!!! 😱
- I like some of the things she got actually, but my goodness that is a huge order, so much stuff! I kept expecting it to end but she kept pulling more and more things out of the box!
- Alfie sitting down on the bed with his legs spread reminded me of that episode of Friends, the one with Pheobe's boyfriend who always wore the shorts... 🤢
- Did she just say "creased as a testicle"??
- She's going to read "at least 3" of the Harry Potter books this year? And describing reading all the HP books as a "mammoth task"? Gordon Bennett!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So glad you've met the right person now ♥ ps I love your avatar, it's giving me all the nostalgia for my childhood! 😍

I'm a bit late, I've just watched her Shopping for Spring vlog, I'm sure it's been discussed already but my goodness, some thoughts and things that grated on me:

- She ordered a beanie off Zara and it was a very large size; cue her small head chat. But what bugged me more was she was a bit deflated because she had ordered three, in different colours; it's as if her attitude is "well, that's that then"... but like girl, what's the big deal, just return them?
- Was the McDonald's an ad? It was a bit weird how she had the bag in the frame, showed us the fries and one of their new burgers, then a shot of her taking a bite out of it? or maybe I'm just cynical..!
- I hope I don't sound like a snob but the way Alfie scoops his food up with his fork and puts it in his mouth is so unrefined and uncouth, I can't even. What a hallion 😂
- I like some of the things she got actually, but my goodness that is a huge order, so much stuff! I kept expecting it to end but she kept pulling more and more things out of the box!
- Alfie sitting down on the bed with his legs spread reminded me of that episode of Friends, the one with Pheobe's boyfriend who always wore the shorts... 🤢
- She's going to read "at least 3" of the Harry Potter books this year? And describing reading all the HP books as a "mammoth task"? Gordon Bennett!!
The Zara hat had a size label on it saying it was a medium so either she is thick and ordered the wrong size three times or did it on purpose.

Reactions: 13
You also just wouldn’t put that either. You would put office based or something like that? Just seems really unprofessional!
Especially hideous way to put it when the CEOs are hardly ever in the office

Reactions: 5
Things Zoe should give up for lent (or for good):
- Fast fashion
- Pizza
- Singing in the car
- Garden centres
- Alfie
- Loungewear
- Orange eyeshadow
- Hats

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know this was mentioned like 3 pages ago but I'm still in total shock that she put her Bare Minerals foundation directly on top of her smeared lines of heavy concealer and then used the Bare Minerals brush to push it all around. I literally gasped while watching Insta lol

I use Bare Minerals and I don't even wanna think about that concealer making the dense brush all gummed up and disgusting 😭

Reactions: 11

This was a class roundup.

I’ve missed some of us Tattle babes doing these drongo idiots Vlog roundups!

Reactions: 7

Of course she thinks her head is small because next to Alfies giant head everything is small.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What would they even talk about if it was the two of them? Hardly likely to be current affairs. More like “hey do you remember that time with mark at the garden centre” and “i wonder what poppy and sean are doing right now”.
They wouldn’t though... they would just carry a pack of cards around with them everywhere, and play a card game at every restaurant, cafe or beach they went to 😂
They're definitely that couple who you see out on a dinner date, both staring at their phones, not talking. I hate seeing that, especially if it's just one person on their phone, it's so sad. Definitely think that's them though!
I’d feel so hurt actually if I was out with my boyfriend and he was on his phone all the time, you almost feel like you also have to make yourself look busy then so other people don’t look and be like wow he is so not interested in her.. so you pick up your phone and “act busy”.. or vice versa..

Reactions: 9
This so called author struggling to read more than 3 Harry Potter books which are literally written for children

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s listening to a Harry Potter podcast guys I can’t cope.
Is the book too much for her to get her head around so she has to listen to someone else break it down for her 😂
(On insta stories this morning)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
that makeup video is TRAGIC!!! that stupid forced smile the whole time, but then the EYESHADOW. oh my god what the hell is she thinking. for starters she doesn't even know how to blend eyeshadow properly, and what is with that awful orange colour? its not bloody autumnul fall festive cozy season yet zoella. Even the face makeup... no wonder she looks so old, its because she adds 20 layers of concealer on top of all the pizza she eats. how was she ever considered a beauty guru when she doesnt know tit about makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yeeess, the way Alfie was eating... I think he was holding the fork also a way a child would sometimes, if I remember correctly. It looked bad.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.