Zoe Sugg #14 Hibernating, baths with Fraggle, my only popularity comes from Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe’s looking for a new friend / member of staff! Wonder how much the salary is. Note the emphasis on no remote working!
It really annoys me when employees only respond to successful applicants. How hard is it to send a quick email to everyone who was unsuccessful letting them know? Clearly too much effort for Zoe the girl with all the free time in the world.

Also, "serious applications only"? Pleaseeeee can someone submit a joke application I would pmsl

Reactions: 14
Why cant they take the photos themselves all they have to do is stand on a chair. :giggle:
If I had photography experience I would 100% apply, work there for a bit to see what the point of the "office" actually is and then hand my notice in after a couple of months and piss off.

Reactions: 15
It really annoys me when employees only respond to successful applicants. How hard is it to send a quick email to everyone who was unsuccessful letting them know? Clearly too much effort for Zoe the girl with all the free time in the world.

Also, "serious applications only"? Pleaseeeee can someone submit a joke application I would pmsl
'I have a degree in abode photoshop I've done amazing photoshopping for Lydia millen just check her pics on tattle. I have experience in photography Ive taken loads of pics on me and my fam on holidays at Butlins. Im very organised I even wrote in my diary when my cars MOT was due. Im happy to stay overnight as long as pizza and a Christmas movie is included in the air B&B. Im calm and self motivated so when your all screeching and eating donuts around me in the office I will still be able to concentrate on my work. I work fast so I will be great at deleting all the bad comments on the social platforms. Im happy to go the extra mile and walk to Nando's to fetch Zoe's lunch/dinner/snack I will even take Nala with me so she gets a rare walk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
'I have a degree in abode photoshop I've done amazing photoshopping for Lydia millen just check her pics on tattle. I have experience in photography Ive taken loads of pics on me and my fam on holidays at Butlins. Im very organised I even wrote in my diary when my cars MOT was due. Im happy to stay overnight as long as pizza and a Christmas movie is included in the air B&B. Im calm and self motivated so when your all screeching and eating donuts around me in the office I will still be able to concentrate on my work. I work fast so I will be great at deleting all the bad comments on the social platforms. Im happy to go the extra mile and walk to Nando's to fetch Zoe's lunch/dinner/snack I will even take Nala with me so she gets a rare walk.
Ok this is TOO good

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where do you guys think they are going for the holiday? I just cannot imagine seeing Zoe really going anywhere exceptional like Maldives or so. That would be quite a good surprise! But then again it has to be somewhere further... if not just Tenerife hahaha. Has she even been to exotic places, Dubai is probably the "most exotic".

Reactions: 6
Where do you guys think they are going for the holiday? I just cannot imagine seeing Zoe really going anywhere exceptional like Maldives or so. That would be quite a good surprise! But then again it has to be somewhere further... if not just Tenerife hahaha. Has she even been to exotic places, Dubai is probably the "most exotic".
I would LOVE to see Zoe go backpacking: can you imagine her having to share rooms with people, not being able to take a bath twice a day and not being able to eat pizza 24/7. Comedy GOLD.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Knowing her probably somewhere she's been before.

Reactions: 8
Knowing her probably somewhere she's been before.
They said they were going to be in Amsterdam at the start of April (in one of Joe or Diannes vlogs I cant remember which) but then they’ve been buying warm holiday clothes which makes me think maybe they are going to the Maldives??

Reactions: 4
Oooh i vote maldives. A no brainer for luxury lazing around with no adventure whatsoever. Or bali because they probably think it’s trendy but they won’t do anything apart from hang around a villa. Also maybe fraggle will choose her 30th to propose so that he can make it all about him instead of her.

Oooh i vote maldives. A no brainer for luxury lazing around with no adventure whatsoever. Or bali because they probably think it’s trendy but they won’t do anything apart from hang around a villa. Also maybe fraggle will choose her 30th to propose so that he can make it all about him instead of her.
Well as long as shes got her Gavin & Stacey series and he's got his kendama and playing cards they will be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched her latest IG vid of her makeup. Looked okay til she got to the apricot hue eyeshadow. What on earth? Looks dreadful. Also she’s filmed it with a filter which is a bit dishonest as how do you get the proper idea of what colours look like in actual proper lighting? Probably to hide how bad her skin looks.

Just watched her latest IG vid of her makeup. Looked okay til she got to the apricot hue eyeshadow. What on earth? Looks dreadful. Also she’s filmed it with a filter which is a bit dishonest as how do you get the proper idea of what colours look like in actual proper lighting? Probably to hide how bad her skin looks.
I watched the video and the only thing I saw in this video was her MOUTH!!! Her classic smiley mouth throughout the video. Crazy.

I haven’t been in this thread in a while, so I apologize if this has been mentioned already but suppose Joe & Dianne make it quite far together as a couple do you think he’ll propose at the right time? (given if marriage something they both want) or do you think considering Joe has seen Zoe & Alfie’s relafionship he’ll wait 6–8 years to propose?
I would put money on joe and Dianne having kids and before Zoe and alfoe😂

Reactions: 14
Why the hell does she put concealer on then rubs it in when applying the Bare Minerals powder? That's not how you do it! and her eyeshadow looks awful why does she choose such dark colours when she's pale. :oops:

Reactions: 11

I noticed her pinterest had a few Maldives pictures saved. Sandals resort i think it was.

In every one of these make up updates that she posts I cant recall her using her own Colourpop pallete for any look since she was focused on selling the thing... Was that not marketed as her dream pallete where every colour was just perfect for any look she might want to create? And yet she chooses her competitors brands time and time again. How can her minions be so blind to this fact?! She uses the stuff while she is peddling it and then we never see it again. Bah humbug!

Reactions: 25
So I have been watching Louise's vlogs for the past hour or so as I haven't watched them in forever. Sometimes she annoys me but overall, I like her. Wow. She has so much going on in her life, two kids and events. She has really managed to do quite well, compared to Zoe who has been so stagnant. I find it amazing that Louise is doing more than Zoe even though she has children. I am not surprised if Zoe and her are no longer friends as she seems way more mature (most of the time) than Zoe.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.