Zoe Sugg #14 Hibernating, baths with Fraggle, my only popularity comes from Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that bothers me is how badly written the Instagram captions about the books are. Uuurgh maybe it’s just because i study English and am picky about it but it’s all so illiterate and terrible

Reactions: 10
Zoella 2014 versus Zoella today.... I'm not so sure she should be in the "Guru" category on Tattle anymore....

I dont mean this to be a bi*ch but genuinely this is sad to see. Other youtubers seem to have a glow up. She went from being a naturally pretty girl with her own cutesy quirky sense of style to a tracksuit wearing Krusty the Clown.

Do yourself a favour Zoe! Most people are told to look to the future not the past for inspiration. In this instance you should look back - ditch Elf, get back your own style and visit your Grandad while you still have the chance!!
In the vlog today where she was doing her makeup with that sweater on, she gave off creepy old real housewife vibes. Haha. She looks so old and I think much of it is down to diet :(

Reactions: 9
Which room was she in when she was doing her make up in her latest vlog? Looks like a bloody cave.

Reactions: 2
‘Co-writer’ okay Hun,

alfie reckons it’s been 2.5 years in the making. So that’s why she started that book club tit. So her book can be on the list. Her audience are kids but she’s writing about a murder at a school?

Reactions: 14
Yeah I was wondering this too! She sounds really well-spoken English one second and American the next - maybe she's lived in multiple places.
Google says shes born in UK, Raised in Ottowa and back in the UK with penguin, so a blend of accents is a good guess!

Reactions: 6
Been MIA from here because of life and Zoe has been a boring tit. Hope you’re all good?

Just saw her instagram stories. Is she actually taking the piss? I feel strongly that the reason she isn’t pretending she wrote this herself is because of the hate she got last time she pretended she did. This time around they have wheeled out a real author (I am assuming this other person is?)and said write a book like last time and Zoe will add a couple of words here or thereso it’s a co-author thing.

we all know she lacks the talent or she would have went it alone. It really angers me that she attaches herself like a limpet to people with talent and makes money off them. Her talent is stealing other people’s talent and ideas!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Bless her, just watched her new video. She was doing the asos clothes haul and pulled out a lovely floral, 80s inspired dress with shoulder pads and the minute Alfie made a joke about curtains she immediately said, 'oh, I don't know why I bought that' and proceeded to scrunch it up and put it away. So sad she is trying to change for someone, she's definitely not being true to herself
In her defence (and this is probably the only time I’ll ever say this), she admitted she didn’t like the dress BEFORE Alfie commented, whereas the other maxi dress was her favourite. So I wouldn’t make too much of this - my bigger takeaway is just how “a couple of items” turned into 1000s! WHO NEEDS THAT MUCH?!

Does anyone else think Sophia and Cinzia are talking about Zoe in their LA vlog 😂😂😂😂😂? It’s around 29:49

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think Sophia and Cinzia are talking about Zoe in their LA vlog 😂😂😂😂😂? It’s around 29:49

wow...what a B move for the dark haired girl not to move a little to let the ‘friend?’ get a cupcake & then she still pushed her way into the middle...drunk girls???

Reactions: 2
I was wondering about Zoe's social blade (i think these are the two seperate channels idk but yeah) and she is barely making any money through youtube
No wonder she doesn't care about youtube anymore

Well we have until October until this tit is released so let's enjoy it and see how little pre orders she gets!
Wow more than 3 months between deciding to write it and actually publishing it

Reactions: 4
So that’s why we had a vlog the day before!! So people would be interested 🙄

Reactions: 21
Everything she does is calculated.She only uses yt now as a platform to flog stuff.Theres a pattern to her uploads like when she’s bringing out something new she’ll restart the vlogs and put 1 or 2 out before the big announcement.

Reactions: 19
Honestly it's pretty incredible she bothered to do a vlog the day before, I wouldn't have put it past her to just upload a vlog with the book announcement in it out of the blue
2 vlogs in 2 days... she'll need at least 2 weeks off after this intense effort

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Admittedly new to this thread but another blogger shared about Zoe’s book on her insta story (to brown nose the heck out of her) and...

😂😂😂 people still want to read something Zoe “wrote”???? I thought we’ve been down this road before...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyone has already commented what I would’ve said about the book drama. So, I’ll leave you with this instead.

They say they are going food shopping. They decided not to go food shopping and went to MacDonald’s instead. Then had tea in Ikea where they were buying jars and storage for the food in the pantry? Couldn’t they have eaten something from there?

Why don’t they eat at home, ever? I thought they’d signed up to that food delivery company? Gousto?

I'm watching her new vlog now
Amy was her editor for Girl Online
Siobhan Curham was her ghostwriter for girl online, so now I'm curious. Is Amy writing Zoe's idea and they are both being labeled as authors to avoid another scandal, did they hire another ghostwriter to work with them? what is going on?
they are also talking about how they are writing the story through two different characters so they each write one
could it be that zoe is actually partaking in the writing this time?????

Reactions: 10
Zoes parts will be like

Myself and [Classmate A] went to the cafeteria for lunch. We had potato mash (which was delish) whilst we talked about pizza. I thought to myself, make a better potato mash than this! Then myself and [Classmate B] took some sick pics for social media. Myself and [probably a love interest] arrived at my house and I snuggled with my pug on the sofa with some [name brand pizza].

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.