Zoe Sugg #14 Hibernating, baths with Fraggle, my only popularity comes from Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from my understanding with the affiliate links, she buys everything herself but she has links to each item which are provided by the company so that if someone clicks her links she gets some money from it. I dont think the brands give her free clothes (at least not in this instance) they just use Zoe as cheap advertising.

On another note, I HATE how many clothes she buys. She has a whole room full of clothes she barely wears, yet when a new season rolls around she has to get a whole new lot of clothes 🙄 stop contributing to fast fashion and buy clothes thatll last more than 2 months!! its not like she cant afford higher quality clothing that is made to last...
Zoe gives no fucks about the environment and never has.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s so bleeping boring. She literally has nothing of interest to say. Same tit different day 😴

Reactions: 16
I actually like Zoe but I do agree that she’s changed a lot. I think she’s been affected heavily by so many things, like suddenly springing to fame is a LOT and it’s apparent in her videos that almost all of her self worth is based on what Alfie/whichever best friend she has thinks of her. I was in Brighton recently and saw her out for lunch with Alfie and poppy, and they were interrupted around 6 times by the time I’d finished my breakfast. I know she’s made a lot of mistakes but I do find myself feeling quite sorry for her sometimes

Reactions: 4
from my understanding with the affiliate links, she buys everything herself but she has links to each item which are provided by the company so that if someone clicks her links she gets some money from it. I dont think the brands give her free clothes (at least not in this instance) they just use Zoe as cheap advertising.

On another note, I HATE how many clothes she buys. She has a whole room full of clothes she barely wears, yet when a new season rolls around she has to get a whole new lot of clothes 🙄 stop contributing to fast fashion and buy clothes thatll last more than 2 months!! its not like she cant afford higher quality clothing that is made to last...
Thats right. Anyone can use AFF links, even you and me. She buys it herself and AFF works as a commission if someone buys the product using her swipe up link - depending on the product/website, sometimes even someone clicking the link will result in some income (pennies, surely.)

Reactions: 5
I wish a big name would call out influencers and the sheer amount of crap they buy and influence other people to buy, then organise in plastic or on new velvet hangers, then declutter and then start all over again.

It is repulsive. They are burning our planet. duck these tit houses, duck them.

Reactions: 28
Love how there hasn't been a peep out of Zoe about the domestic violence joke in over a month. She definitely thought that if she put up a quick apology on her story that people would forget about it. She shouldn't be able to get away with it so easy it's ridiculous.
I missed this, what was it about?

I actually like Zoe but I do agree that she’s changed a lot. I think she’s been affected heavily by so many things, like suddenly springing to fame is a LOT and it’s apparent in her videos that almost all of her self worth is based on what Alfie/whichever best friend she has thinks of her. I was in Brighton recently and saw her out for lunch with Alfie and poppy, and they were interrupted around 6 times by the time I’d finished my breakfast. I know she’s made a lot of mistakes but I do find myself feeling quite sorry for her sometimes
Yeah I honestly think she could thrive without him. She's constantly trying to be whatever he wants at that moment in time and has lost all her confidence and it shows. She needs a whole new friend group. I'm a fair few years younger than her and have had my confidence knocked by a few boyfriends so I get it BUT I would not be happy living the life she is living at nearly 30. My mother who is retired and over 30 years older than Zoe has a more active lifestyle than her. Even her own mother seems to actually get out and do more than her? I'd be mortified if my mum had more of a social life than I did!

I missed this, what was it about?
*TW abuse*
Alfie posted a vid just before Christmas where there was a segment of them talking about Zoe's favourite "game" where she shouts for help (as if he's hurting her) so that the neighbours can hear. I think there's the full explanation on the previous thread. He deleted the video and put up a tit apology on his instagram story but you can find the clip on youtube still as people reuploaded it to call them out for making a joke out of domestic abuse.

Reactions: 7
"I want to try and read all of them properly... I know it's a mammoth task, but I want to do it"

When you are talking about reading 7 books in 2 years... as someone who brands themselves as someone who loves reading and has a book club and LOOOVVES HP...

ummmmmm Okay.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
"I want to try and read all of them properly... I know it's a mammoth task, but I want to do it"

When you are talking about reading 7 books in 2 years... as someone who brands themselves as someone who loves reading and has a book club and LOOOVVES HP...

ummmmmm Okay.
DId she actually say she’s only read 7 books in 2 years?! Or is that her goal? Lol (sorry but can’t even hate watch her anymore )
I read two books a month and I wish I had time for more, you know because I actually have a real job.
God she’s such a lazy tit. What the hell does she actually spend her days doing, other than watching, re-watching HP, Elf & Home Alone? duck sake how did this girl go from being on top of the world, with so many amazing opportunities at her feet to being a useless bum?!

Reactions: 9
DId she actually say she’s only read 7 books in 2 years?! Or is that her goal? Lol (sorry but can’t even hate watch her anymore )
I read two books a month and I wish I had time for more, you know because I actually have a real job.
God she’s such a lazy tit. What the hell does she actually spend her days doing, other than watching, re-watching HP, Elf & Home Alone? duck sake how did this girl go from being on top of the world, with so many amazing opportunities at her feet to being a useless bum?!
No she said her plan is to read three this year and try to read four next year, but it's such a mammoth task
I know she has a book club so she reads 12 books a year for that
but also I know last year she made a big deal about reading 15 whole books in 1 year
It's cool if reading isn't your thing, or if you just like it a little, but i think she really thinks that reading that many books is a lot because she has spent so much of the past few years doing so little that doing such small things have become gargantuan tasks

• Haha
Reactions: 12

ummmmmm Okay.
Ahaha to read the Harry Potter books is 'a mammoth task'? 10 year olds do it happily and easily. She and her idiotic other half really are beyond parody.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ahaha to read the Harry Potter books is 'a mammoth task'? 10 year olds do it happily and easily. She and her idiotic other half really are beyond parody.
I know I couldn’t do it now (because y’know I have a job and a child... and a life) but as a kid I devoured HP books in one sitting. Zoe should literally just sit down and read them in like 6 hours each.

Reactions: 11
If she can’t be arsed with it I wish she would just stop trying to make it happen?

Like I’ve said before I don’t read books. Only online content. I have a few books that are my favourites from over my teen years that I’ve kept for sentimental reasons but I’m not an avid reader. It’s not a shameful truth. I couldn’t give two fucks. Everyone has their interests.

STOP TRYING TO BE SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT ZoElLa.

Reactions: 17
No she said her plan is to read three this year and try to read four next year, but it's such a mammoth task
I know she has a book club so she reads 12 books a year for that
but also I know last year she made a big deal about reading 15 whole books in 1 year
It's cool if reading isn't your thing, or if you just like it a little, but i think she really thinks that reading that many books is a lot because she has spent so much of the past few years doing so little that doing such small things have become gargantuan tasks
Well said. 👍 Any little thing is a big deal to her because she does fk all every single day of her life. What a waste

Yes me too! I’m 5’1” and I hate people mentioning my height. I was always the little one and it’s definitely one of the first things people notice!
It will always be mentioned when you're not the "average". I'm 5'11 and a 1/2 to be exact so getting called giraffe or hows the weather jokes come with the height lol.

Zoe likes to be "special" when she's around 5'4 the UK average right?!!!

Reactions: 12
Obv having been a successful YTer & being wealthy isnt enough and doesn’t make her ~special enough so she needs to constantly go on about how ’little’ she is. She feels she needs something that makes her different, something to complain about, something that makes her life imperfect. When in reality she is average.

Reactions: 8
Obv having been a successful YTer & being wealthy isnt enough and doesn’t make her ~special enough so she needs to constantly go on about how ’little’ she is. She feels she needs something that makes her different, something to complain about, something that makes her life imperfect. When in reality she is average.
she could just say she is in a relationship with a man child she doesn't know how to leave to solve that problem

Love how there hasn't been a peep out of Zoe about the domestic violence joke in over a month. She definitely thought that if she put up a quick apology on her story that people would forget about it. She shouldn't be able to get away with it so easy it's ridiculous.
The problem is, a lot of people (her minions - obviously not clocked on people like us!) have forgotten about it, and she’s probably just hoping that no one brings it up again!

I think we should have "patheticella" in the next thread title because as she thinks reading that many books in a year is an achievement, she needs to get a life!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.