Zoe Sugg #14 Hibernating, baths with Fraggle, my only popularity comes from Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tapping through Insta stories and got a real shock when Zoe walked into frame. I was 30 last July and I can't believe how much older than me she looks! What is she getting up to that she has such huge bags under her eyes
inCollage_20200127_172317901.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Tapping through Insta stories and got a real shock when Zoe walked into frame. I was 30 last July and I can't believe how much older than me she looks! What is she getting up to that she has such huge bags under her eyes
View attachment 76802
I don’t understand aside from her diet how she looks this bad! She has all the time in the world to sleep, has a huge range of products to use and still looks like this....

Reactions: 14
View attachment 76802
She looks like has some sort of deficiency.

I don’t understand aside from her diet how she looks this bad! She has all the time in the world to sleep, has a huge range of products to use and still looks like this....
This is why I don't take skincare recommendations, etc, from influencers when they look like this.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 76802
I feel so bad saying it but it honestly looks like she’s used one of those funny filters. She really used to be so pretty imo and it’s sad how in a couple of years this is where she’s now at.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 76802
If shes been 'using this deodorant for months' why is there a dove deodorant can in her bathroom in dianne's new video?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Also Zoe was defo fuming at Dianne rubbing Alfie's foot. Probably the most action he's seen in years.

Reactions: 10
what's with all this vegan place's and products that are vegan when has she cared about Vegans when she lives off pizza and junk food

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Genuine question, not saying it's a major thing but how do you think Zoe got those lines on her chin?
By constantly forcing the fake "supposedly real" smile she does. It's what happens when you tense muscles repeatedly for years.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Also Zoe was defo fuming at Dianne rubbing Alfie's foot. Probably the most action he's seen in years.
And didn’t finish her scone. Obviously she feels uneasy when Alfie makes her insecure and it puts her off the rest of her food. It’s quite sad to see.

View attachment 76802
She looks really ill. This photo actually makes me quite worried about her. We also have photos where we look less than our best I know, but this is really sad to look at.

Reactions: 7
She looks the way she does because she has an eating disorder. All the pizzas, the cookies etc are all for show. She eats a tiny piece and then leaves the rest. And of course what she does eat is utter crap. Her skin is desperately lacking collagen, hence why it's sagging. Sugar, aka 90% of Zoe'e diet, destroys collagen production. She is very conscious of staying thin and 'tiny'.

Reactions: 19
Any psychologists/psychoanalysts in the house?! I'd love to know why she watches the same things on repeat, time and time again. Harry Potter, Gavin and Stacey, all the Christmas movies. Is she just an extreme creature of habit? Is it some sort of comfort having something familiar on? Does she love the escape, or living in a different time/the past? I nearly get the impression that when whatever she's watching is over, she'd put it back to the start again...!

Reactions: 11
Any psychologists/psychoanalysts in the house?! I'd love to know why she watches the same things on repeat, time and time again. Harry Potter, Gavin and Stacey, all the Christmas movies. Is she just an extreme creature of habit? Is it some sort of comfort having something familiar on? Does she love the escape, or living in a different time/the past? I nearly get the impression that when whatever she's watching is over, she'd put it back to the start again...!
I feel like it is escapism back to easier times. Especially with so much linked to her childhood. It def isn't normal behaviour.

Reactions: 16
I know that for some people with anxiety there is comfort in rewatching or rereading the same things repeatedly - I’m unsure of the reasons why aside from it being comforting.

not just watches the same thing she does the same thing.. having pics in photo booths, going to garden centres, eating takeaways.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.