Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

earlgrey

VIP Member
I know some people were trying to give her the benefit of the doubt that she will make for a great mother (and I'm not certainly ruling it out, it's... possible... She has the means for hiring some great nannies) but I'm not here to give Zoe a good girl edit when she made light on DV and DV survivors a few weeks ago and never owned up to it. However, never owning up to being wrong is a narcissistic tendency and I wouldn't want her future kid to have that trait too. Zalfie are already insufferable as is.

Also, here is a link to her blog about adult friendships and sage advice like getting yourself a tribe and some other bs of advice she doesn't even take herself. Like volunteer or joining a gym class... Is she for real with this?

View attachment 72486
LOL a gym class with "the Dr that lives on your road and the lady who owns the local florist". Is this The Sims??

• Haha
Reactions: 36

eucalyptus

i just spent 5 mins standing in front of my tv instead of sitting on the couch and i can confirm that i felt like the girl from the ring the entire time

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Bless her, just watched her new video. She was doing the asos clothes haul and pulled out a lovely floral, 80s inspired dress with shoulder pads and the minute Alfie made a joke about curtains she immediately said, 'oh, I don't know why I bought that' and proceeded to scrunch it up and put it away. So sad she is trying to change for someone, she's definitely not being true to herself

• Sad

IrishName

VIP Member
Hanta virus ...read about it. You’re probably just accustomed to old buildings. I haven’t lived in places w/ basements for many years. If you’re aware of what the Sacconejoly basement used to be like, they had rats &/or mice. And that was in their home. So if you take some basement in a town area, you’re more likely to have rodents. Not sure why anyone is quick to defend a century+ old basement. Sure it’s an interesting environment. I used to live in brownstone apts myself. It was an interesting time & I loved decorating my place. Carry on.
Actual LOL.

I would never eat out or go to a bar or small indie gig or comedy show in my city if I didn’t go to cellars, because a good chunk of the interesting bars, venues, cafes and restaurants are in cellars. The same goes for many cities in the U.K. and Ireland.

Zoe’s a dickhead but let’s not fuck over a venue you know nothing about to lay into a zelebrity.

And that’s not policing a thread that’s just saying you haven’t got a clue what you’re talking about and shit like this makes tattle look bad.

• Heart

FloraFaunaLuna

Chatty Member
Joe was making little paper roses out of napkins for Dianne on insta stories at a restaurant.

ZOE’S FACE.

Alfie probably hasn’t done something so simple yet romantic like that in a while

• Haha
Any excuse! People in the real world can’t just sack off going to work because it’s “misty & dark” Zo 🙃
Fucks sake! Left my house the other day at 4:45am and it was so misty and pitchy black I could barely see a thing! Did I slope back to my house? NO! Cleared the windscreen, popped on the full beams and cautiously headed off! Every morning I leave my house at 4:45am it is misty and dark, the windscreens frozen and freezing in my car but I'm like well I gotta get to work I wanna get paid! Also havent taken a sick day in 2 years zoe. Some of us have to drag ourselves out of bed and into the office when its misty dark or we feel depressed (have suffered with depression) because if we dont we lose out on earnings. She wouldn't survive in the real world now would she.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Joe was making little paper roses out of napkins for Dianne on insta stories at a restaurant.

ZOE’S FACE.

Alfie probably hasn’t done something so simple yet romantic like that in a while
I think he made one for Zoe too, cause on Dianne's insta she already had one & he was making a 2nd. Imagine how bad Zoe must feel that her oddball, forever single, brother has a more functional relationship & that he he is taking pity on her, so makes her a rose cause her bf is a complete buffoon.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Tapping through Insta stories and got a real shock when Zoe walked into frame. I was 30 last July and I can't believe how much older than me she looks! What is she getting up to that she has such huge bags under her eyes
View attachment 76802
If shes been 'using this deodorant for months' why is there a dove deodorant can in her bathroom in dianne's new video?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
It grosses me out seeing all her (fake) hair dangling over the food she's preparing. It's basic year 7 food tech to tie hair back when cooking.

• Sick

EweDoEwe

Zoe Sugg #15: Oversized hats and ugly fake specs, doesn't care what she promotes as long as she gets her cheques.

• Haha

LunaCharles

Joe is doing stand up to cancer bake off this year, so of course Zoe and Alfie just so happen to be watching the episode that she was on, and posting them watching it 🙄 passive aggressive ahole.

• Sad

comment on life

She needs to see the light. I wasted six years with the wrong person (26-32) and I'll ALWAYS resent him for that.

Thankfully after I left I met the right person. ❤ And if I can, she certainly will.
I know this is a bit off-topic but your comment has just given me hope 😂 Partly due to the comments on tattle about the negative dynamics of Zoe and Alfies relationship made me see how my own relationship was going nowhere. Together from 24-31 and I ended it 6 weeks ago. Even if zoe isnt able to see that she is wasting her own time with alfie at least their seemingly very negative relationship is a great example for people deserving more.

anon1997

I would love for Alfie or someone to say ‘Dianne, you’re so small you make Zoe look tall!’ to Zoe in a vlog - can you imagine the rage? She’d definitely argue it and strop. Infact someone should comment that 😂

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Love how Zoe has had to leave the house to advertise a gifted harness - at least poor Nala gets a walk though! Seriously, do they own one item that isn’t #gifted

View attachment 77088
I very much doubt it. I’ve said before I think other than mortgage, bills and maybe the car they probably don’t pay for much else.

free hair and nails
Alfie gets free hair and his teeth done

free food whenever they plug a cafe and probably got Wagamama, dominos and Nando’s black cards

Free clothing regularly and suits loaned for events
Free holidays, apartments to stay in, chewton glen, air b n b’s etc

free cinema trips and other events / the Halloween thing, that upside down house, Ice skating etc

free donuts and food to the office constantly
Food platters and cake for birthdays

free electronics, TVs, cameras, kitchen gadgets etc

free bbq from Jamie oliver
Free books, signed Attenborough books, Jamie Oliver,

free beauty products including deodorant!!

Alfie got loaned that sports car that he couldn’t get insured for on his birthday

Free shit for the dog
Wasn’t Zoe advertising dunelm or somewhere and did a free shop?
Not Zoe but joe always gets loaned cars from Mercedes etc whenever he wants to do a trip
Honestly sickening when you break it down the amount they probably don’t pay for.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

MaeveWiley

Do people think she actually has an ED?
I don't think she has one. I'm a hc worker but from over the what 8 years I've been seeing bits of her she has issues with food. Only Zoe and her doctor know what but the small bites she takes and some comments she makes.. issues but not necessarily an ED. She is obsessed with looking tiny too even though she isn't short she's average for a British woman but she loves it and craves all the comments... I presume someone in her life told her being thin and small was an achievement and now she craves it.

As I said in my last comment when her voice goes up its her anxiety and her losing herself in her inner child. This is so uncomfortable to watch. When you notice it you'll all see how often it happens.. also one of the reasons she hasn't left Alfie is because he reminds her of her younger self.

Harry potter rewatch.... The reason she was standing could be calories but to me it's a sign again of her inner child which is ALWAYS on display. When some people are in their inner child a LOT it can sometimes feel like a dream.. When she was 3 or 4 she might stand in front of the telly a lot and it does seem like she was in a little day dream.. don't know cause I don't know her personally.

She has no discipline in her life and no routine. I'd be surprised if she actually eats breakfast or anything before midday!

Her other main issue in her life is she has no real friends. She has no one to say, Zoe you're being stupid you should dump him, Zoe you need to make YouTube videos etc etc.. She has had no discipline and the inner child is running wild.

Sorry this probably makes no sense trying to talk in simple terms lol. I love writing on here and not having to use big feicin words lol

yellowmango

That post annoyed me so much. I’ve never seen anyone so desperate to need glasses.
‘Might need them after this test haha’, ‘Will deffo need them some day’. What is WRONG with you. It is not normal to lust after a sight impairment just because you love ray bans you utter trash bag.
“Glasses don’t always need to be worn for sight.” She is so fucking dumb.

Blubs

Randomly decided to see what Justin Beibers new video was, after seeing lots of talk about it, now I can't unsee Alfie? I'd laugh if Beibs was his inspo, baggy clothes and all.

Just imagine this with mouth open going YYOOOOO! :LOL: Or maybe I've just seen Alfie eat too many times the resemblance becomes uncanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

coconochanel

VIP Member
Theres a comp where you can win a chance to get your hair done by Sam. No thanks we've seen what you did to Zoe's.

• Haha

clueless

Chatty Member
She needs to see the light. I wasted six years with the wrong person (26-32) and I'll ALWAYS resent him for that.

Thankfully after I left I met the right person. ❤ And if I can, she certainly will.
So glad you've met the right person now ♥ ps I love your avatar, it's giving me all the nostalgia for my childhood! 😍

I'm a bit late, I've just watched her Shopping for Spring vlog, I'm sure it's been discussed already but my goodness, some thoughts and things that grated on me:

- She ordered a beanie off Zara and it was a very large size; cue her small head chat. But what bugged me more was she was a bit deflated because she had ordered three, in different colours; it's as if her attitude is "well, that's that then"... but like girl, what's the big deal, just return them?
- Was the McDonald's an ad? It was a bit weird how she had the bag in the frame, showed us the fries and one of their new burgers, then a shot of her taking a bite out of it? or maybe I'm just cynical..!
- I hope I don't sound like a snob but the way Alfie scoops his food up with his fork and puts it in his mouth is so unrefined and uncouth, I can't even. What a hallion 😂
- How she says water, like she's trying to be posh. "wohTehr"
- Alfie trying to make "bangin'" happen, it's not 2006, pal
- "I've not placed an ASOS delivery since August" - sacré bleu!!!!! 😱
- I like some of the things she got actually, but my goodness that is a huge order, so much stuff! I kept expecting it to end but she kept pulling more and more things out of the box!
- Alfie sitting down on the bed with his legs spread reminded me of that episode of Friends, the one with Pheobe's boyfriend who always wore the shorts... 🤢
- Did she just say "creased as a testicle"??
- She's going to read "at least 3" of the Harry Potter books this year? And describing reading all the HP books as a "mammoth task"? Gordon Bennett!!

• Haha
  • Heart