Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HonBee

The zoella team is hiring again then. Someone to take photos for the blog essentially. It’s quite sad how managed it all is! I mean I know times have changed but the pull of accounts like Zoe’s that it was homegrown so to speak, not someone else to do every little thing!
Where do you see them posting about hiring anyways? 👀

Reactions: 2

MaeveWiley

Random ot post but how do you get help with your account on here / talk to a staff member ? Having issues with my account ! Please delete if necessary *****

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think Sophia and Cinzia are talking about Zoe in their LA vlog 😂😂😂😂😂? It’s around 29:49

wow...what a B move for the dark haired girl not to move a little to let the ‘friend?’ get a cupcake & then she still pushed her way into the middle...drunk girls???

Pinkiiii

Sooo, I’m after finding Zoe’s personal Facebook (through another YTer who I have mutual friends with)... out of curiosity does she have a step sister/half sister? 🧐🤨

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
Does Zoe wear high end designer often? I don't feel like I see her wear much high end, its usually high street or not obviously branded. I don't watch her or follow her online anymore.
No. Not really.
I'm not sure how much she spends on her clothes but I'm sure there's a lot of clothes we have only seen once!
Remember when Alfie bought her that grey jumper in 2016 I think? She wore it in one vlog and then I never saw it ever again!

Reactions: 1