Zoe Stottor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, I only heard about her on another thread so had a look on her insta,omg why does she tilt her head in that weird way and what is she doing with her hands in some stories? It’s all very strange 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Hey, I only heard about her on another thread so had a look on her insta,omg why does she tilt her head in that weird way and what is she doing with her hands in some stories? It’s all very strange 🤣🤣
I think she thinks it’s her ‘better side’

• Haha
What does her hubby do for a living does anyone know ?
I think he walks ‘guide dogs for the blind’. It gives him a break from using his cane

I think he walks ‘guide dogs for the blind’. It gives him a break from using his cane
That’s obviously me being smart. But really, you’d imagine that he’d be blind and a little deaf to put up with her carry on on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I get the most severe second hand cringe from her posts and stories, I've never seen someone try so hard at clinging on to trying to be young and hip 😂

• Haha
Wtf... why does she come onto stories and start pulling food from her teeth with her tongue. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She is really trendy and fashionable ... but about 25 years too late. Shes what we call a Kronemburger... 16 from the back, 64 from the front 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God her outfit today! She looks ridiculous I’d be so embarrassed if my mid 40 mum dressed like that

Oh my god I've been searching for this thread for days, what is up with this claw handed horseface? Is their something wrong with her mentality or is she just dam right strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god I've been searching for this thread for days, what is up with this claw handed horseface? Is their something wrong with her mentality or is she just dam right strange!
She literally loves herself & is so full of self importance it’s unbelievable .. I wouldn’t want her as a mum, I could imagine her flirting with the daughters boyfriend 🥴

She literally loves herself & is so full of self importance it’s unbelievable .. I wouldn’t want her as a mum, I could imagine her flirting with the daughters boyfriend 🥴
Oh gosh she’d be the type to walk around in barely anything whilst her daughters boyfriend is stopping over just for attention.

• Haha
🤢 she's so cringe I feel ashamed for her!

Reactions: 2
Omg! Todays panning up and down her body in her gym wear shes wearing to clean.. she either must have a time machine and shes cleaning in the height of summer or shes caught a quick flight to barbados because its bastard freezing in january.. who cleans in skin tight camel toe leggins and a bra that your nipples poke out of.. WHEN YOUR FIFTY YEARS OLD. Sick

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She once was painting in some jack wills leggings & a tiny little bra top & was like “i know, I know you all think I’m mad painting in these!” Like actually no Zoe you silly old tit .. no ones gives a tit, apart from you 😏

• Haha
OK can someone tell me how to unsee what I've just seen ? WTF is that woman all about..... she is such a show off ! My teenage kids would actually disown me if I pranced around like that on Insta .... well on anything, anywhere..... how embarrassing 🙈🙈 and why is she always flaring her nostrils? She's an odd one for sure !

• Haha
And her eyebrows.:: the bush each side in the middle they are like 2cm longer than they need to be

• Haha
OK can someone tell me how to unsee what I've just seen ? WTF is that woman all about..... she is such a show off ! My teenage kids would actually disown me if I pranced around like that on Insta .... well on anything, anywhere..... how embarrassing 🙈🙈 and why is she always flaring her nostrils? She's an odd one for sure !
Too much Cocaine 😂

• Haha