Zoe Stottor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s tough for her at the moment, having to do her own cleaning. She’s in between cleaners at the moment. Once again she’s very fussy. Said the other week she’s turned down 3 potential cleaners already, struggling to find one who is up to her exacting standards.

Editing to say I am being sarcastic here, I realise that doesn’t always come across in the written word.
Oh I can only imagine how hard it is when you also only work 3hrs a month

She is super cringe ! Oh Oh I'm so hot let me lean over REALLY far you can see down my top and view my braless tits and 'chapel hat pegs' !! WHY ? WHY ? and why is her hair always plonked on one side ? Does she seriously look at herself and this she looks hot/fit ?!! 🙈 🙈 🙈 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really do wish she’d stop doing that with her hair it looks really silly!

There’s definitely something wrong with her!! The lift ain’t going to the top floor! She drives along listening to music and “genuinely” thinks she’s that person.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she got a neck problem, her head is always cocked to one side ?
She even dances with her head to the side 🙈🤣 god knows why he teenage children haven’t told her to stop being so embarrassing and to act her age

Reactions: 3
There’s definitely something wrong with her!! The lift ain’t going to the top floor! She drives along listening to music and “genuinely” thinks she’s that person.
I LOVE that expression 'lift ain't going to the top floor'..... it's true - she just chats pure shite...... my kids would actually disown me for half her antics !

Who would bleeping film themselves drunk & naked in bed with only a hot water bottle covering their modesty & then think that it’s ok to upload it to Instagram?
Grow the duck up & act your age you cringy bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who would bleeping film themselves drunk & naked in bed with only a hot water bottle covering their modesty & then think that it’s ok to upload it to Instagram?
Grow the duck up & act your age you cringy bleep!
She has a hot water bottle because she's always cold ?!! Put some bleeping clothes on then you silly witch ! My husband would be giving me right grief for being on my phone naked and chatting pure tit after a night out - she is not wired right ! She has teenagers ...... how embarrassing is she !!!! 🙈 🙈 :eek: :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God she loves herself! All the ridiculous preening and posing and fake miming in the car - she's not right in the head ! How she thinks she's entertaining is beyond me ?!!!

• Haha