Zoe Stottor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put this horror and Beggyhomesweethome in a body bag and drown them both!
I’ve never come across someone who loves herself as much as Zoe. Her eyebrows look like two giant slugs have taken up residence on her face. She’s scrawny and unattractive yet thinks she’s stunning. I’d be highly embarrassed if she was my mum.

Reactions: 4
Put this horror and Beggyhomesweethome in a body bag and drown them both!
I’ve never come across someone who loves herself as much as Zoe. Her eyebrows look like two giant slugs have taken up residence on her face. She’s scrawny and unattractive yet thinks she’s stunning. I’d be highly embarrassed if she was my mum.
“Does anyone else?!” What Zoe, want to tell you to stop getting yourself at it? I’m thinking that’s a yes 😏 I’ve never known anyone so in love with them self

Reactions: 5
What an absolute cretin. Having a fab time whilst ironing, dancing and singing to a charity song about starving people in Africa.

Reactions: 8
What the Actual F**k!! Would some of her family or friends tell her to get a grip. I’ve never seen anyone so in love with themselves. Seriously!!

Reactions: 3
Dancing like a tit to a song about starving people.. then proceeds to tell everyone she has just eaten 6 pieces of toast... what a bleep

Reactions: 12
Sweet jesus duck.... We share earth with her?

Has anyone told her she ain't all that? Put a bra on you absolute tink.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She dresses like a teenager but has the face of a 50 year old. And that story about eating too many peanuts was just an excuse to flash her legs. My goodness, act your age woman. That's embarrassing 😂

What an absolute cretin. Having a fab time whilst ironing, dancing and singing to a charity song about starving people in Africa.
This has actually REALLY pissed me off. Beggy did this as well, now this idiot Zoe, singing along like an absolute bell end to a song about people dying. It's sick. They are incredibly sick and insensitive. I can't watch this idiot any longer.

Reactions: 9
She dresses like a teenager but has the face of a 50 year old. And that story about eating too many peanuts was just an excuse to flash her legs. My goodness, act your age woman. That's embarrassing 😂

This has actually REALLY pissed me off. Beggy did this as well, now this idiot Zoe, singing along like an absolute bell end to a song about people dying. It's sick. They are incredibly sick and insensitive. I can't watch this idiot any longer.
The nuts were out of date too!!

• Haha
What a cringebag this twit is!
Imagine her & Beggy home sweet home in the same room, no one else would get in due to the size of their over inflated egos.
What is wrong with these middle aged women making a show of themselves on social media? My kids would disown me if I acted like that!

Reactions: 1
Ive just found this women and its proberbly the biggest regret of my life 🤣
Just urgh!
twit, twit, full size twit!!!!
Singing and dancing, she looks like a twit!
Using time lapse to show us putting earrings in and fastening a zip! twit!
Im struggling to cope with the utter twatage!!!!
FML hard with a pineapple....
My poor eyes will need rinsing with bleech!!!
Will i continue to watch???? YEP! 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a cringebag this twit is!
Imagine her & Beggy home sweet home in the same room, no one else would get in due to the size of their over inflated egos.
What is wrong with these middle aged women making a show of themselves on social media? My kids would disown me if I acted like that!
They did meet up ages ago 🥴 i think if you look through Zoe’s videos you’ll see & Beggy actually looks awkward 😂 think they’re dancing to Thomas the tank engine theme tune

Reactions: 1
They did meet up ages ago 🥴 i think if you look through Zoe’s videos you’ll see & Beggy actually looks awkward 😂 think they’re dancing to Thomas the tank engine theme tune
Just found it!! OH MY tit! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Thats an uncomfortable watch! How old though????... Nasty skanky girls!
Could have been today cause becky is wearing that top aswel 😂

• Haha
Oh god I remember that day. That Disney bird was with them as well wasn’t she? Imagine the racket those 3 attention seekers made together, all fighting for centre stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 5