Zoe Stottor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a cringebag this twit is!
Imagine her & Beggy home sweet home in the same room, no one else would get in due to the size of their over inflated egos.
What is wrong with these middle aged women making a show of themselves on social media? My kids would disown me if I acted like that!
Oh they have been. They went out with BexForeverDisney. It was a while back to be fair and before they got "insta famous" and even more bloody annoying!

Reactions: 1
Omg, her stories she may as well be giving a price list and leaning into a car window......sort of woman you wouldn’t leave alone with your husband!

Reactions: 5
She needs a neck brace, she always looks like her neck is going to snap off the way she always holds it to the side like she does.
How bloody vain is she?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First time I've heard about this one...and wow... christ on a mother f***ing bicycle.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she got a problem with her head, it’s always tilted to the one side! So strange.

• Haha
How the hell did they afford to go on £10,000 holidays? I’m pretty sure she said her husband is only a window salesman?

Reactions: 4
Love how she made a point of showing how much she paid!

Should have used that money to get your head sorted as it's always titled to the side!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
was thinking the same 10,000 for a villa for 2 weeks that’s without flights and food!! Yes and made a point of showing how much it was

Reactions: 1
She’s revolting. Fair enough it’s entirely up to you how you spend your money but don’t flaunt it on social media. Especially when so many people are struggling and don’t even earn that a year!

Reactions: 4
She’s revolting. Fair enough it’s entirely up to you how you spend your money but don’t flaunt it on social media. Especially when so many people are struggling and don’t even earn that a year!
She is crass and revolting I agree but I don’t believe for a minute they paid that much. She’s head to toe in trashy High street clothes designed for teenagers and files nails all day. I think she got it on offer - let’s see if miss moneybags goes back this year 😂😂

She is crass and revolting I agree but I don’t believe for a minute they paid that much. She’s head to toe in trashy High street clothes designed for teenagers and files nails all day. I think she got it on offer - let’s see if miss moneybags goes back this year 😂😂
Her clothing really is something else I’m late 20s and wouldn’t be seen dead in the some of her tacky clothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 2