Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah see the time has passed. She's alienated half her audience. I used to follow but haven't in ages, imagine a lot of people have done the same.

Hard to claw that back when your Instagram is just 99.9% pictures of yourself, half of which are photoshopped or filtered to death.

No ta.

Reactions: 12
Her sunset photoshoot - can we get the actual original photos I’d love to see them side by side because THAT is a whole different person lol!
Also I dislike her Ibiza content so much, who the duck is booking her? She’s so cringe? Why is she dancing on stage with other djs? What am I looking at? Is she not embbarrrassseeedd

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Like hun are you not bored of picture after picture of yourself. I know I am. Gee wonder why your engagement is in the toilet oh well I guess we'll never know.

Reactions: 8
I die every time she posts a video of her djing and it pans to the crowd who are few and far between/all stood still 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I die every time she posts a video of her djing and it pans to the crowd who are few and far between/all stood still 💀
“getting the dancefloor going” while the crowd of 10 are just standing with their beers like they’re in wetherspoons on a tuesday afternoon

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Same so embarrassing- and her dancing is soooo cringe. Pls stop!
Also love the faces of other djs when she’s stood in the booth dicking about and hugging them while they are playing and they are literally like get this thing off me

Reactions: 5
Also if you look at any of her cringe recent videos, her accent has changed. She's trying to sound way more working class than the posh girl I've heard in literally all of her videos before.

I think that's what makes it so cringe tbh. None of it is authentic. None of it.

Also if you look at any of her cringe recent videos, her accent has changed. She's trying to sound way more working class than the posh girl I've heard in literally all of her videos before.

I think that's what makes it so cringe tbh. None of it is authentic. None of it.
Came here to say the same, she sounds like a completely different person

She looks completely off the rails. Where are her actual mates/family? She’s honestly looking like a blow up doll at the moment.

She shared a screenshot a few days ago from her housemate saying something along the lines of ‘are you actually coming home from Ibiza tomorrow’ and it just came across like she’s being unpredictable and the housemate was fed up of not knowing if she’s coming or going. I think she thought it was funny but it screamed to the point and fed up to me so her mates must be realising how unhinged she is atm!

She looks wildly different. Potentially weight loss effects though
I honestly think she looks exactly the same she’s just started editing her vids and pics and filtering to tit. If you look for unfiltered pics of her recently she has the same chin nose jaw situation.

Reactions: 16
She always looked like an old lady to me 🙈 Maybe that’ll be a good thing when she’s in her 60s cause she might still look young instead 🤣

• Haha