Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wish she would give it a rest with the lip fillers. she doesn’t even look like herself any more
She doesn’t look like herself because the photo has been edited to tit by her - here’s the original from Getty images. I love it when she googles her own Getty images and edits them. She’s posted it so she can be like lol look at me such a celeb on Getty imageee. I agree Zoe - why are you like this?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Again, these are not the actions of a happy woman. Hun. Please take a break from social media and work on yourself. This isn't it.

Reactions: 7
For easy comparison
HOW EMBARRASSING.
This is actually insane. Literally anyone can see the original online and she’s gone to such lengths to edit it to make herself look like A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON 😆

She’s even edited her slopey mouth to look like a regular smile and edited the duck out of her chin and jaw- babe, people know you don’t look like this. Just be yourself, duck.

This just screams insecurity, she needs to get off the internet.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone catch her story from maybe a week and a half ago where she mentioned that something extremely traumatic had happened to her in Ibiza exactly a year ago, and she returned to the spot where it had happened and tried to not leave that place have power over her?

Reactions: 8
Did anyone catch her story from maybe a week and a half ago where she mentioned that something extremely traumatic had happened to her in Ibiza exactly a year ago, and she returned to the spot where it had happened and tried to not leave that place have power over her?
Yes I saw it and was naturally curious! How long ago did her and her ex split? Wondered if it was something to do with him.

Reactions: 2
Her engagement must be horrible considering she always hides her likes and averages 9-16 comments

Reactions: 3
Her engagement must be horrible considering she always hides her likes and averages 9-16 comments
I mean she doesn’t really create content that invites a lot of engagement. It is mostly selfies/showing off her body/pictures of her DJing/DJ outfits but she’s not a source of styling inspo, and the rest is just stroking her own ego/pity party how brave she is now so I am not surprised her followers don’t engage much.

Reactions: 5
I mean she doesn’t really create content that invites a lot of engagement. It is mostly selfies/showing off her body/pictures of her DJing/DJ outfits but she’s not a source of styling inspo, and the rest is just stroking her own ego/pity party how brave she is now so I am not surprised her followers don’t engage much.
I suppose gone are the influencer / blogger days

Reactions: 3
Her content is basically her dancing awkwardly in front of a crowd of people who aren't paying any attention?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn’t see get a load of dental work done free as a collab? That pic is not selling it

Reactions: 2
Didn’t see get a load of dental work done free as a collab? That pic is not selling it
She probably isn’t wearing her retainer, my sister did the same thing, years of braces just to never wear her retainer. Her teeth aren’t as bad as they used to be but they’re not straight anymore either.

Zoe always had weird looking lips, whoever done her filler hasn’t exactly fixed that, just plumped them and made them look stranger. She looks like how cartoons depict getting stung by a swarm of bees.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She did an Instagram Live DJ set the other evening and I joined it out of curiosity with a whole other 6 people. Terrible

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15