Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah so, I'm busy too. Turns out if you're a huge fan of something you prioritise it in your life but I'm probably just not as busy and successful as Zoe.

Lol.

Reactions: 5
Pic 1: Zoe put some clothes on, who is your audience?

Pic 2: genuinely surprised she, a trained DJ, doesn’t understand her equipment well enough to set it up?

Pic 3: nothing about that outfit says Lara Croft. 90s Lara wore brown shorts with a blue tank top, had double holsters and a brown backpack with her hair in a braid. 2010s Lara Croft wore trousers and heavy duty tank tops and wore her hair in a messy ponytail. So where is that outfit giving Lara Croft???

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Pic 2: genuinely surprised she, a trained DJ, doesn’t understand her equipment well enough to set it up?

Pic 3: nothing about that outfit says Lara Croft. 90s Lara wore brown shorts with a blue tank top, had double holsters and a brown backpack with her hair in a braid. 2010s Lara Croft wore trousers and heavy duty tank tops and wore her hair in a messy ponytail. So where is that outfit giving Lara Croft???
She’s really starting to give me ‘mutton dressed as lamb’ vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The poofy lips, the desperate mirror selfies.....oh Zoe.

Yes, you should have continued with the home DJ sessions. They were fun. But that time has now passed. I imagine you're losing followers, hence the question?

Reactions: 7

Ah, so she’s finally admitted she doesn’t have a clue about what she’s doing when she DJ’s?! We’ve been saying it all along!!

how can she have been doing it for long enough to warrant having her social media handles as zoelondonDJ and have never learned how to use and set up her own equipment? What a loser.

Reactions: 9
Always found her existence so odd. She had some sort of brit crew youtube adjacent position right? But wasn’t a vlogger or really friends with anyone? Just Brit YouTube DJ thing. But a really generic club DJ.

Reactions: 4
So she was a fashion blogger under Zoe London then rebranded as a DJ. She posted about it once, if I remember rightly, saying she got into DJing as her ex (not George) said she wouldn’t be able to do it (presume he was one) so she started DJing to prove him wrong.
shes done well but to do something to prove an ex wrong is kind of sad. She definitely values her character on how men see her.

Reactions: 9
So she was a fashion blogger under Zoe London then rebranded as a DJ. She posted about it once, if I remember rightly, saying she got into DJing as her ex (not George) said she wouldn’t be able to do it (presume he was one) so she started DJing to prove him wrong.
shes done well but to do something to prove an ex wrong is kind of sad. She definitely values her character on how men see her.
when i first started following her she was going by the name “the london lipgloss” and i distinctly remember she wrote a blog post about what to pack for “staying over” at a guy’s house which i just thought at the time was so odd

Sick of seeing her labia to be honest.
Also she’s stretched herself in that pic and looks 8 foot tall 😂

when i first started following her she was going by the name “the london lipgloss” and i distinctly remember she wrote a blog post about what to pack for “staying over” at a guy’s house which i just thought at the time was so odd
Yess! Totally forgot about London lipgloss days

Reactions: 2
I’ve worked out why she looks like the joker. Her top lip is over filled at the corner edges. Horrible.

Reactions: 6
I need to unfollow... The GRWM at the poolside.. looks like she's on something? Gurning or drunk... But that's not the Zoe London I use to follow for bright hair tutorials and general life chit chat. Wtf.

Reactions: 10
Yikes I just watched it. Nah if I was her friend I'd be texting her worried. The lip filler also looks terrible up close. Oh Zoe.

I thought she seemed fine up until that stiff dancing and then hyper eyes. It’s like she took a line between takes