Zaralovesxo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly not and this child will take his place sadly. She can't dump this baby for a holiday.... talk about rushing for someone with fertility problems.

Reactions: 2
I can’t stick this horrid little wag wannabe! The absolute kip of her fella, you can tell she’s defo tried for a footballer but ended up with that skank 😂. Who the duck calls a kid Paxton?! She’s thick as pig tit too.
She was on one of Lawrence’s lives once slagging off people who claim benefits (I know, the irony) she need to be careful because things can change in a second, she might need benefits one day.
What happened with her son?

Reactions: 3
whats the crack with her dog and the day old pup? does she breed dogs ? did all the other pups die or something ?

Reactions: 1
whats the crack with her dog and the day old pup? does she breed dogs ? did all the other pups die or something ?
I think her female unintentionally bred with her brother. I'm sure it was unintentional though bc I recall her nappying her when she was in season.
Not sure y she only had 1 pup though dogs normally multi pup don't they
---
I can’t stick this horrid little wag wannabe! The absolute kip of her fella, you can tell she’s defo tried for a footballer but ended up with that skank 😂. Who the duck calls a kid Paxton?! She’s thick as pig tit too.
She was on one of Lawrence’s lives once slagging off people who claim benefits (I know, the irony) she need to be careful because things can change in a second, she might need benefits one day.
What happened with her son?
She defo didn't pick looks when she met new fella.
P went to his dad's so she could go on holiday alone with the new fella( the first time) and ps dad wouldn't let her take him back home when she got back but lots of tooing and froing as to whether she stopped sad from having access. I'm sure they're still fighting it out in court.
Not going to help she's now pregnant again.

I think her female unintentionally bred with her brother. I'm sure it was unintentional though bc I recall her nappying her when she was in season.
Not sure y she only had 1 pup though dogs normally multi pup don't they
---

She defo didn't pick looks when she met new fella.
P went to his dad's so she could go on holiday alone with the new fella( the first time) and ps dad wouldn't let her take him back home when she got back but lots of tooing and froing as to whether she stopped sad from having access. I'm sure they're still fighting it out in court.
Not going to help she's now pregnant again.
i guess the rest of the litter cant have made it ,ive never heard about a dog only having one pup but i know nothing about dogs so who knows .Maybe they didnt know she was pregnant and had some complications .

Agree re the new fella.His hair 🫠🫠🫠 and the turkey teeth.Maybe hes lovely though or loaded 🤷🏻‍♀️

i guess the rest of the litter cant have made it ,ive never heard about a dog only having one pup but i know nothing about dogs so who knows .Maybe they didnt know she was pregnant and had some complications .

Agree re the new fella.His hair 🫠🫠🫠 and the turkey teeth.Maybe hes lovely though or loaded 🤷🏻‍♀️
Defo loaded. He has more than 2 businesses and his own home.
She defo went for the money....

Does he still work as a firefighter?? I saw online a complaint (I’m assuming his ex wife) made about him and mentioned domestic violence.

No idea. I thought he worked in it. Not sure why. Where is the complaint I wanna read

My sisters mini sausage dog has recently had a puppy and whilst the vet thought she had at least two inside, only one was born. She was checked over and there only ever was one so it is possible. Maybe it’s dependent on the size of the dog.

I wonder if she will keep the puppy what with a baby on the way

Anyone else see the live yesterday where someone asked if the baby was planned and he said noway not at my age she trapped me

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone know what’s happened tonight on that Lee’s live? Seen a few comments saying someone called the police out to do a welfare check on his kid?? 😲😲

So shes broke up with lee because hes been paying a sex worker and shes found out and apparently she saud he was coercive controlling and baby is due nect week

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So shes broke up with lee because hes been paying a sex worker and shes found out and apparently she saud he was coercive controlling and baby is due nect week
Love a bit of karma. She was obsessed with rubbing her new relationship in Elliotts face and his family so I’m glad it’s all gone tits up.

Poor kid though, I think she will go back to him.

Reactions: 4
Can’t stand her she really does my head in, I saw her on my fyp saying she couldn’t go on tik tok basically cos of him controlling her.