Zaralovesxo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paxton dad and his family so much for him. She’s a liar. Pax auntie have spoke out on TikTok about Zara and all her lies. She’s the narcissist. She stopped Pax seeing his dad. So he went to court and won. Then she put a video up saying it’s his first weekend with daddy as he didn’t want to know before but it went to court and now he is seeing him 🙄
Make it make sense Zara. Why would you go to court if his dad didn’t want to know?
I seen her other half gifting everyone she was battling last night which pissed her off. She didn’t want to go live with people as didn’t want them asking questions. She’s trying to get up on the rising stars.
someone commented saying she took her new fella on holiday with Pax after 2 dates. Did you see her reply video?
pretending to call Pax saying where are you? The person was not on about this holiday. She went on holiday a few weeks back with Pax and her new fella joined them. She’s vile.
There is videos of Pax opening all his Easter gifts of his daddy and family where she stopped them seeing him so he had his gifts late. He had plenty of toys etc.
Everything that comes out her mouth is lies.
Speedo is not with his girlfriend anymore but he’s sort of seeing his Mod Ciara. She goes over there and his usually in his bed whilst he is live.
He been gifting himself every Sunday to get on the weekly board then begs for gifts. I used to like Speedo but his true colours are coming out recently. He got rid of mods who don’t gift etc. Tells people he’s not there to talk so basically gift or leave.

Reactions: 3
Them videos of her doing ‘outfit of the day’ with turkey teeth are so cringe!!! 🙈😂😂😂😂

The way she talks to him like she does to Pax.. ‘Right Lee what are you wearing today’ and ‘where are we going today Lee’

What a bleeping nob he is 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she had her kid taken off her,just seen her recent video
His dad has him. He’s perfectly safe.
I don’t like Zara but it’s not fair on Pax to keep him away from his mummy. He will be asking for her I’m sure.
That’s not the way to go about it.
Mind you she did it to Pax dad and stopped him seeing him for weeks.
Seems Zara is putting her new fella before anyone and Paxton dad and his family are not happy with it.

Reactions: 4
I feel dead sad for zara. What she's doing to that boy of hers. She's not had him in her full care for at least 2 months. Quite happy to put that chappy b4 her poor boy. Man she needs to grow up and start taking some responsibilities.

Oh and I were Lee would I have trusted zara with one speedo the other nite..... hmmm. They were planning on dating I believe she was seeing this new guy when they had the live date on tt. And were planning on meeting up... hmmm

Reactions: 2
I was just watching her live and she showed herself in the mirror and her phone case is literally of her. How self obsessed do you have to be to have a phone case with a picture of yourself?!

I was just watching her live and she showed herself in the mirror and her phone case is literally of her. How self obsessed do you have to be to have a phone case with a picture of yourself?!
Saw it too. She'd eat herself. Getting stressed at the old dude bc he was taking up the mirror. Like what..
Also I think how obsessed can she be with a man that she has to put him first. 2nd holiday and pax is still with his dad....

Saw it too. She'd eat herself. Getting stressed at the old dude bc he was taking up the mirror. Like what..
Also I think how obsessed can she be with a man that she has to put him first. 2nd holiday and pax is still with his dad....
I don’t really know anything about her. This was only the second time I’ve watched her. I’ve read here but how comes she is never with her son?

I don’t really know anything about her. This was only the second time I’ve watched her. I’ve read here but how comes she is never with her son?
I'm not 100% sure but she went to mykonos about 2 months or so back and ask p dad to have him so she could go with her new fella and when she got back he wouldn't allow her to take p home and has stayed with his dad ever since. Bit there's lots to it
So say zara wouldn't allow p to see his dad it went to court and ps dad was granted access after not being able to c him for 6 months or so. Seems she's living the high life now with new fella with no regards for her little boy.
Some one on her luve asked where p was and every1 went in on said 'troll' asking them where their child was. I dont think zara realises she was alway kn live with her son so obvs ppl are going to ask why she's bever with him. It's not trolling when you put ur whole life over social media
---
She seems right lonely. I dont recon she's gotbany friends and well wug man came along with bags full of money and she went with it

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sure but she went to mykonos about 2 months or so back and ask p dad to have him so she could go with her new fella and when she got back he wouldn't allow her to take p home and has stayed with his dad ever since. Bit there's lots to it
So say zara wouldn't allow p to see his dad it went to court and ps dad was granted access after not being able to c him for 6 months or so. Seems she's living the high life now with new fella with no regards for her little boy.
Some one on her luve asked where p was and every1 went in on said 'troll' asking them where their child was. I dont think zara realises she was alway kn live with her son so obvs ppl are going to ask why she's bever with him. It's not trolling when you put ur whole life over social media
---
She seems right lonely. I dont recon she's gotbany friends and well wug man came along with bags full of money and she went with it
Oh wow thank you for that. If I hadn’t of read here, I’d never of known she had a son!

Tha5 Wilma must either be sad and lonely or bleeping desperate dropping hundreds if not thousands each week. (Tbf id rather the cash on a cash app than have 75% of it taken by tt.) Sad nobody. I hope the court realise her kids better of with the dad. All zara does is sit in ouces km sorry she never had time for him before and she'll do rhe same. What happens when old pays and takes her kn her next trip she hlnnna drop the kid yo his dad again. Cruel nasty spiteful only thinks of getting her leg over

She’s got the right hump. She was battling speedo and Lee gifted speedo so he won 😂

• Haha
Ohhh she’s pregnant!
---
She looks quite far gone so I’m guessing she was pregnant when she went to Ibiza

• Wow