Zaralovesxo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So shes broke up with lee because hes been paying a sex worker and shes found out and apparently she saud he was coercive controlling and baby is due nect week
erm wtf😮He is such a melt as well,with his toupee and his rediculous turkey teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Eh is that what that tt was abiut I thought it was about her ex and her son. She's not due until April??

Reactions: 2
Eh is that what that tt was abiut I thought it was about her ex and her son. She's not due until April??
yeah theres nothinf anywhere to say shes split with Lee or that shes due next week .I dont think shes due for ages

Reactions: 2
Oh dear, if this is true it couldn’t have happened to a nicer bleep 🤪. He is 100% the type to be paying sex workers. Not so cocky now are you Zara babe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh dear, if this is true it couldn’t have happened to a nicer bleep 🤪. He is 100% the type to be paying sex workers. Not so cocky now are you Zara babe 😂
I wouldn't ho near him or his toupee if u paid me. I'm really not sure what she saw in him apart from money and possible a way in to fame (I use that term very loosely,as loose as her lol). I think the only other people who want to sleep with him would he sec workers snd only because they're bring paid...

• Haha
Reactions: 4