Zara summer sale date

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Main one won’t be until Christmas Day in the evening but they do sometimes do a little sale round October but it’s only a few things that have a discount
ohh okay thanks! won’t be that long then, I’ve seen a lot of stuff I like 😂

Reactions: 1
Anybody know when the winter sale will be?
They will have a Black Friday discount - normally on specific items ie tops rather than a blanket discount across the whole site.
The also have reduced items in the “special prices” section, this seems to be added to weekly at the mo!

I had a look on there website and I find it so hard to view. I thought it would be some time now for the winter stock ?
That’s what I was thinking! I need some new clothes for when lockdown is over 😏 but their website is so problematic, it puts me off every time I go on it

If anyone knows the date pls share ☺

They only have two sales a year; Christmas and mid June. The sale that is still online now is the dregs from the Christmas sale so there’s hardly any stock left. As others have said the special prices section is a good place to check for discounted items inbetween the sales but they are nowhere near as discounted as when they go in to sale. Hope this helps!

Nothing about Zara on there that I can see
Apologies, sent wrong link.

FORTHCOMING ZARA SALES
Zara sales for 2021
  • 26th November 2021 - Zara Black Friday sales in 2021 start on Friday 26th November.
  • 26th December 2021 - Boxing Day 2021 sales, don't forget!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sale starts 9pm on the app tonight. I sometimes wait a week or so after as they drop the prices even further.

Annoying the clothing and home apps aren’t working, wouldn’t mind having a nosy and adding some things to my basket before they go on sale 🙄

The sale this year was a joke. Barely anything decent was in it and anything good went out of stock almost instantly! I only wanted one pair of shoes, had them in my basket and by the time I went to check out they were gone 🤣🙄

Reactions: 2