Zara summer sale date

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My order arrived this morning, was a little worried after reading here about the jeans but I sized up and they fit a dream. I got 3 tops, 1 bodysuit, 3 pairs of jeans, 1 pair of boots, 1 jumper and a perfume.

Reactions: 3
My order arrived this morning, was a little worried after reading here about the jeans but I sized up and they fit a dream. I got 3 tops, 1 bodysuit, 3 pairs of jeans, 1 pair of boots, 1 jumper and a perfume.
Amazing. That was quick delivery! Only one of my three orders has been dispatched :cautious::ROFLMAO:

Amazing. That was quick delivery! Only one of my three orders has been dispatched :cautious::ROFLMAO:
I know! I thought that. I'm awaiting another to be dispatched, even though it was ordered maybe 10-15 mins after the first.
What did you order?

I love the collusion ones too! And for ladies who are bigger bottom halved like me the Stradivarius stretch jeans are a lovely fit and at 19.99 - amazing value. They’re the only “mom” jeans I’ve found that suit my shape xx
Oh interesting thanks I’ve never bought anything from Stradivarius before

My order arrived today! A few things to go back (tops sometimes run short on me because I’m very tall!) but got some bits I’m very happy with!!

Reactions: 1
Grrr, put the top I wanted into my basket (in xs and s because who knows with Zara sizing) Came back on to checkout, basket was empty and top was sold out :mad:

Love Zara sales!
Just curious do you all budget per month for clothes and luxuries or splurge Just as and when?

Love Zara sales!
Just curious do you all budget per month for clothes and luxuries or splurge Just as and when?
I do it as and when. I’m pretty good with saving and definitely don’t buy clothes very often so I don’t mind occasionally buying myself a few bits. Plus through this pandemic I’ve saved so much money (I locked down with my parents rather than in my own house alone which meant no food shopping, no petrol etc) so I had a bit of a splurge!

I definitely am the type to add clothes to my basket then see the total and decide I can’t part with that amount of money and talk myself out of it 😂

Reactions: 3
I do it as and when. I’m pretty good with saving and definitely don’t buy clothes very often so I don’t mind occasionally buying myself a few bits. Plus through this pandemic I’ve saved so much money (I locked down with my parents rather than in my own house alone which meant no food shopping, no petrol etc) so I had a bit of a splurge!

I definitely am the type to add clothes to my basket then see the total and decide I can’t part with that amount of money and talk myself out of it 😂
I do this too filling baskets is like a pastime for me 😂

Reactions: 1
Did everyone get there dispatch updates as normal on the Zara app? Still waiting for mine to be dispatched since saturday?!

Did everyone get there dispatch updates as normal on the Zara app? Still waiting for mine to be dispatched since saturday?!
I got one order extremely prompt (via royal mail) but I have found the process for the second order extremely slow. It's been at the hermes depot for a good two/three days.

I got one order extremely prompt (via royal mail) but I have found the process for the second order extremely slow. It's been at the hermes depot for a good two/three days.
Isn’t it bizarre that they use both Hermes and Royal Mail?!

Does anyone know when the next zara sale is? I love their clothes (even for my daughter too) but they’re so expensive and I’ve seen stuff I like that’s in the sale Atm but they are never in stock!!

Does anyone know when the next zara sale is? I love their clothes (even for my daughter too) but they’re so expensive and I’ve seen stuff I like that’s in the sale Atm but they are never in stock!!
Main one won’t be until Christmas Day in the evening but they do sometimes do a little sale round October but it’s only a few things that have a discount

Reactions: 2