Zara summer sale date

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know when it is roughly please? I would Love to buy loads this month however pretty sure the sale would happen the day after I buy everything šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 2
Looking at previous years it will be the 17th! (19th 2019 & 20th 2018) I am obsessed with the ZARA sale. Top tip - have a scroll through the app now and put everything you want into your saved items. Monday/Tuesday of that week put it all into your bag. The website/app will go down the morning before the sale until it launches however your bag stays full for over a week before they wipe it so everything you have added should still be there on Wednesday. Once it launches (usually an hour earlier on the app too) your bag will already be full and you can checkout within minutes. Unfortunately on ZARA things in your bag are not safe until you have checked out. You take a risk that some things in your bag havenā€™t gone in the sale but you can always return them after! Oh also things that are currently in ā€œspecial prices are extremely likely to go into sale so definitely avoid buying those now. Things in ā€œnew inā€ are unlikely to go into sale. Second price reductions happen exactly two weeks after the original launch too if you are brave enough to wait it out. They continue to reduce weekly then for approx 6/7 weeks. Hope this helps! X

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Looking at previous years it will be the 17th! (19th 2019 & 20th 2018) I am obsessed with the ZARA sale. Top tip - have a scroll through the app now and put everything you want into your saved items. Monday/Tuesday of that week put it all into your bag. The website/app will go down the morning before the sale until it launches however your bag stays full for over a week before they wipe it so everything you have added should still be there on Wednesday. Once it launches (usually an hour earlier on the app too) your bag will already be full and you can checkout within minutes. Unfortunately on ZARA things in your bag are not safe until you have checked out. You take a risk that some things in your bag havenā€™t gone in the sale but you can always return them after! Oh also things that are currently in ā€œspecial prices are extremely likely to go into sale so definitely avoid buying those now. Things in ā€œnew inā€ are unlikely to go into sale. Second price reductions happen exactly two weeks after the original launch too if you are brave enough to wait it out. They continue to reduce weekly then for approx 6/7 weeks. Hope this helps! X
Just realised Iā€™ve given away years of secrets to the internet forever and everything I want will probably be out of stock now šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Usually end of June. Their sale is always crap the first couple of weeks! Most of it has like 20% off. Goes down further later on. But maybe because of corona it might actually be decent because theyā€™ll want to shift the stock.

No idea but apparently M&S are selling clothes at ridiculous prices.
My M&S just has the up to 70% stuff that was there from before lockdown. A load of rubbish tbh
šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m waiting for the New Look sale they always have nice stuff. I find Zara very hit and miss especially size wise. I do really like their bags and perfumes though

Reactions: 1

I love you šŸ˜˜šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

If I add things to my basket on the app will they stay in there? I donā€™t get paid till Monday šŸ˜©

If I add things to my basket on the app will they stay in there? I donā€™t get paid till Monday šŸ˜©
They will stay in there as in they will appear there but if you click on the ā€œcheckoutā€ and they are out of stock they will be wiped because theyā€™re out of stock. Putting things in your bag on ZARA does NOT reserve them. Hence during sale itā€™s best to keep checking out whilst browsing or by the time you are finished the things you started with will of probably sold out. Things come back into stock all the time though so keep checking x

I donā€™t even need new clothes but here I am waiting for 8pmšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and knowing my luck the things I like wonā€™t be in the sale lolll

I donā€™t even need new clothes but here I am waiting for 8pmšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and knowing my luck the things I like wonā€™t be in the sale lolll
If you get the app you can see whatā€™s in the sale and the prices they are on there now you just canā€™t purchase them till 8

Iv never bought from thier. Reading this thread I want to download the app and look šŸ˜‚

I canā€™t get off this on the app??? When I press ok it just reloads againšŸ˜‚
Ohhhh Iā€™ve just checked mine and itā€™s the same! Sorry! Earlier on you could browse all the sale stuff

I had a look earlier and lots of it is 20% off some 50%. Thereā€™s some cheap bags and perfumes too.

They will stay in there as in they will appear there but if you click on the ā€œcheckoutā€ and they are out of stock they will be wiped because theyā€™re out of stock. Putting things in your bag on ZARA does NOT reserve them. Hence during sale itā€™s best to keep checking out whilst browsing or by the time you are finished the things you started with will of probably sold out. Things come back into stock all the time though so keep checking x
Thank you x