Zara McDermott #7 Who’s she shagging at BBC to get another “documentary”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title won by @That’sOk

In summary, she’s still about me me me even when it’s about somebody else she still makes it about ME.
Zara is on HER 2nd “doc” release yet again ironically relating to issues she’s a direct cause of.
Aunt Z is pushing her family status on the Thompson gang and her permanent position in the Fulham house with initialisation on their kitchen handles 🤮
Love in the flesh haven’t watched it, but again she makes it about her and that the contestants are in HER villa.

Just do one Zara.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is one sad and pathetic individual.
Also, she reminds me of a female and ugly version of Ed Westwick. Both have the same nose and eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sam's going to feel so dumb when they breakup and he has to unscrew those kitchen handles with Zara's initials on it while crying

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m enjoying Love in the flesh because I’m tit reality tv is my guilty pleasure however her voiceovers are so wooden on it!

Reactions: 2
I’m enjoying Love in the flesh because I’m tit reality tv is my guilty pleasure however her voiceovers are so wooden on it!
Yeah she’s an awful ‘presenter’. Also love how she has to wear an ear piece. Also she’s super aware of the cameras when she goes to the villa… careful with how she sits to make her skinnier and also the angles of her face

Reactions: 8
Has she done something to her chin? Whenever the camera is facing her front on in love and the flesh it looks slightly wonky as if more angled on one side of her face. Just wondering if she’s had fillers in her jawline (is that a thing? Lol) and maybe they’re not the best and she can’t hide it through editing on a tv show

Has she done something to her chin? Whenever the camera is facing her front on in love and the flesh it looks slightly wonky as if more angled on one side of her face. Just wondering if she’s had fillers in her jawline (is that a thing? Lol) and maybe they’re not the best and she can’t hide it through editing on a tv show
I saw her say on her stories once that she had a really unsymmetrical face

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I quite like her on the new dating show? I’ll see myself out 🤣
Did you realise she has a earpiece in and also don't actually sound or speak like that... personally it's love island but made slight more inclusive

Reactions: 6
Yeah I know, but I still like the show, fills the love island shaped hole in my life 😂

Reactions: 5
Shes said before she has a dip in one side of her jaw and evens it out with filler so maybe something to do with that

Not to side track but I can’t believe how much the girls on Zara’s Love in The Flesh don’t look like their pics 😬😬😬

Reactions: 5
I know this is Zara’s thread but Louis doesn’t have one and assuming everybody or some of you here also follow it watch Louise’s posts.. like I get she’s going through some crazy tit but keeps alluding and it would all be a lot easier if she bloody told us all what her birth experience actually was.

Its doing my head in.

Reactions: 3
I know this is Zara’s thread but Louis doesn’t have one and assuming everybody or some of you here also follow it watch Louise’s posts.. like I get she’s going through some crazy tit but keeps alluding and it would all be a lot easier if she bloody told us all what her birth experience actually was.

Its doing my head in.
Louise has her own thread. Multiple discussions about that there.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just seen the clips she’s posted from the show on her Instagram stories and how obvious is it that she’s copying Caroline flacks presenting style? The way she pauses in the middle of sentences is exactly the same. You’re no Flack attack babes 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.