Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kellyg

VIP Member
I was just having a nose through her profile and on her pregnancy bit she says she's going for a pregnancy massage and Tom is 'kindly' going to sit with the kids for an hour. Flipping kindly what the hell? He's their dad!! It isn't kind... It's what he should do!!

Reactions: 4

reader87123

VIP Member
Did you see her Q&A today? Someone asked does Tom not help out around the house. She said he works and puts the bins out. Seems fair 🤔🙄
Pathetic. And she is probably grateful for that. Jesus Christ, I wish people would expect more from men, just so tiring seeing women allow men to get away with the absolute bare fucking minimum.

Katiep

I’m surprised she hasn’t had more of a thread going about her! She’s bloody irritating as hell, her sickly positive Insta videos with the OTT laugh when her girls do something which is really not funny, her essay captions that surely no one reads til the end, her weird looking chavvy fella, the need for more kids (people need to live within their means), her terrible lip syncs which ironically don’t sync, she’s not in time remotely and her zooming in constantly on YouTube videos (cough Elle Darby) with again, OTT facial and singing expressions......

I’ve not even watched her long yet she’s already up there with the others who are so up themselves lol

Now that’s an essay 🙄😂

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Warning slide before her ADs . That’s new, been caught out being sneaky have we Zara . I can’t decide which persona to have on Instagram swipe up to see ...

HannahCharlotte

Here she goes again 🤦 making out that being awake all night with Tommy is absolutely fine because she loves the cuddles. I bet she's knackered and wants to scream really!! Ff why not just be honest? Yes having a baby is lovely and the love you have for your child is like no other but it isn't all amazing it's hard work and relentless sometimes. She says her account is an honest parenting one but it's not. She's making out she never find it's hard it's all wonderful! That's not honest at all. She said she's giving Tom a lie in after being awake all night because he doesn't do well with no sleep? What the actual fuck?? She's been awake pretty much all night I'd be waking him up regardless whether he copes or not! They both need to get a grip!
I just read the same story and thought what on earth 🤨 If I’d had a night like that you best believe my partner would be awake and helping so I could rest. Poor Tom doesn’t cope with no sleep though 🤦🏼‍♀️

Jjet1411

Do you not think she’s just being a martyr and he maybe does more but she just wants everyone to think she’s the perfect modern mother doing everything all the time?! Every early morning she does she declares it like it’s a big deal. Also. Does it frustrate anyone else that she always has one of her eyebrows raised in her YouTube videos. It’s all I can focus on!!

Cubalibra

Chatty Member
Working his arse off like usual. My husband is in healthcare, he works 12 plus hours. On his days off we split the childcare. If have been up all night with the baby, he will be up in the morning with the kids, making pancakes. Then we will swap for naps. He takes them out by himself, does the cleaning etc. Its not normal for Tom to just shut himself in a cupboard to play games with strangers, when he has 3 beautiful children who he should spend time with. Its frustrating how she thinks its normal, God knows what kind of shit Tom spurts out at her. She is very much under the thumb.

Jnorth15

I commented once on a post about her other half that he makes me cringe as I couldn’t help it. She then replied “it’s ok hun he makes my minge cringe” 🤢

• Sick

Sp20191

VIP Member
I think she’s going to piss people off with these cryptic swipe ups...it’s sneaky! With the tiny ad affiliate link at the top!
383A4A16-C12D-4AAC-964B-DE5501ADA304.jpeg

Cubalibra

Chatty Member
I bet he regularly reminds her that he works and she stays at home. Hence why she doesnt just chill the hell out and feels the need to post everything she has done in the last 4 hours.

Kellyg

VIP Member
I’m sure every parent loses their shit at their kid/s at some point, I bet she does and she just doesn’t show it as it wouldn’t look good for the gram
It's not real life I don't see why you would make out that you're mother earth. Especially when she used to write the most vulgar stuff now funnily enough she doesn't do any of that because she's desperate to be one of those annoying mummy bloggers who receive free baby stuff. I swear blind she had another child to keep the mummy appeal Relevant. Did anyone see her dancing along to that song she had in her head on her stories the other day. It was cringeworthy. Must be running out of ideas because there's only so many times u can do housework and washing and tell everyone about it.

Secretspy317

Her content is really boring, she does what all mums do, school run, looking after the kids, making dinner etc, it’s just she puts it all on her stories for all to see as she’s just looking to be the best ‘influencer’ on Instagram, well Zara I think your page is shit and your a doormat for keeping your manchild of a boyfriend when he probably doesn’t even lift the toilet seat when he goes for a piss 👌🏻

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Oh my god guys she can do it all . Feed the kids , bath them strict bedtimes. Then her and tom get some quality time together . Sounds like bullshit mate . Seen as he’s already in his cupboard playing his games or leaving you a trail of wank tissues .
She goes in about displaying a real family, when everything she says contradicts herself . FAKE.

Cjh78

Chatty Member
I don’t really watch her videos but I was intrigued by the birth one.
I used to like Zara and then went off her for a while, but I felt really sorry for her in the video that she had to do it alone. He’s a complete waste of space!

I have to give her credit for taking both girls to aldi & bringing her weekly shop back in the bottom of the buggy! She said it was a 40 minute walk. He seems like such a man child, get him out of his man cave & do the shop.

pixieshix

Chatty Member
What is it with the cryptic stories?! I hate it when people do that....just don’t say anything! You don’t have to mention anything until you want to!
All just get maximum views in her boring YouTube account. Pisses me off the perfect stuff , like the girls are always doing an activity. While she cleans does a home cooked meal, does washing, whilst doing private PT videos. While her baby man child boyfriend sleeps upstairs after doing sweet FA!

Cubalibra

Chatty Member
Did you see that thing where you have to ask your other half questions? He said what do I do that annoys you and she said the fact you don't help enough round the house. But according to her apparently he works hard so it makes sense for her to do it all? Constant contradictions. Again basically she wants people to believe what a supermum she has cus she does everything with 3 kids and totally has her shit together!

And she's says he lazy!
No anything with tom in I refuse to watch! He looks like a 🐸. Cant stand him!

• Haha

Kellyg

VIP Member
And that whole throwing the frying pan in the front garden proves what an absolute man child he is!
And her going to get it because he’s ‘too stubborn’ what does she see in him?!
I really don't know what she sees in him. She's like his mother!

Reactions: 3

pixieshix

Chatty Member
He’s a imbecile and obviously thinks he’s funny . He reminds me of a penis with a pair of big eyes glued on it .
zaras content is just so dull, I don’t understand how she has a semi big following.
I have noticed the AD sponsors have died off .

Reactions: 3