Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Or the part she felt guilty for laying down where possible.
Zara you dont need to be 'perfect' all the time . You are ill take some time for you. Sit down and look after you take it easy and maybe get that man child of yours to help
He’s dropped the antibiotics off that’s his good deed of the week now . He will be home soon in his sound proof cupboard , wondering why the ceilings haven’t been swept and the grass mowed . While demanding chicken nuggets and sausages rolls. And leaving a trail of jizzy tissues for her to clean up in morning .

Reactions: 5

Secretspy317

I agree with the comment above, she parades her boobs about on her Instagram account and she isn’t shy about that, she’s managed to pose for a picture even though apparently she was really embarrassed and ashamed, who took the picture do we know? Bet it was one of the kids 😂

pixieshix

Chatty Member
The only person who should be disgusted is her husband who only participates in his fiancé’s and kids lives when he has a 5 second break away from his Xbox 👍🏼 He’s 30 next year. Grow the fuck up. That post of him playing with the girls a couple of days back is the first time I’ve seen him interacting with the girls; I think possibly ever - and I’ve followed her for years. I don’t care about this whole “you only see a snap shot of our lives” that’s utter bollocks for influencers who post literally. everything. I also don’t care if he works all day and all night, if you chose to have kids then show up for them. Don’t let your JUST GIVEN BIRTH partner do everything while you sit on your arse doing fuck all. Where was he on that walk they went on the other day? Seriously.

She carries so much of the load, regardless of how she comes across on Instagram, I hope she knows she’s so much better than what he gives her.
couldn’t agree more . He can’t even clean up after himself . I remember stories from a year ago at the state of the kitchen from him being up playing his pathetic games . Till stupid o’clock while she gets up with the girls and he sleeps in. Or let’s not forget how he couldn’t even more his cum tissues off the bed !!! And she had to do it . How disgusting and pathetic is he . He shows zero respect .

only one who should be disgusted is him , and his disrespectful behaviour .

• Heart

pixieshix

Chatty Member
It's all fake. Her account was ok at first. She was more honest then. She swore a lot etc but then decided she clearly wanted to be part of chanel mum and become one of those god awful mummy bloggers and change her account to make her look like mother earth. Bet she turns off the camera and changes her nursery voice to shouty mum 🤣 The bloody 'hauls' the meal ideas.. what I bought from shopping, what I buy my kids for their birthdays.. all pointless stuff. Luckily she has stopped doing those 'toddlee scenarios and the lip syncs that are not remotely on time with each other. I think she'd be more relatable if she also showed the hard side of parenting rather than just make it out to be all amazing. Every parent gets stressed. She's trying to make out she doesn't.
I remember what her account use to be like . Fresh Fanny fridays 🤢. It’s the whole we are watching a film together , we are doing crafts , home learning done . Bullshit, I’ve been doing home learning with a newborn and 3 other kids. And if she hasn’t said through gritted teeth 9 and 1 make !?! Then I’m calling bullshit

Kellyg

VIP Member
And as per her inst stories like EVERY instamum now it's essential you post a photo of yourself 24 hours 'postpartum' to show everyone how NORMAL it is to not bounce back in your pre baby body. Not forgetting you absolutely must do it in post birth throw away pants. Again to show how NORMAl it is to not look sexy blah blah 🙄 if she posts showing her stretch marks and goes on about how they are tiger marks because her body is amazing for birthing a child, it will tip me over the edge 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Jjet1411

This exactly what she wants though. She wants everyone to think ‘wow, look she does it all’ ‘I wish I could be as organised as that’ ‘why does she do so much every day’ I’m sure if we all listed what we did in a day it would look like a lot too but we don’t. We just do it. Because that’s life. I think Tom is lazy 100% but I do think she portrays him like this to emphasise what this amazing mother and wife figure she is. She’s not going to picture him washing up or playing with the girls or doing chores or leaving early for work and getting home late because that would ruin the image she’s creating here.

Jane12

I agree I think she lays it on thick . She puts on the front of I do everything . Like filming him asleep in bed and she’s like “ toms doing his usual and not hearing the girls . “ just brought Tom a cup of tea . I’m sure he’s a lazy twat.
But I think she does all these list , jobs , activities because she wants the perfect insta mum vibe . Let’s be honest , I’ve let my kids play the switch and iPad for a good 5 hours on a bad day. Doesn’t make me a bad mum or a good mum. But at least im honest . Where as some days we have done walks , baked and made crafts . She acts like they do this everyday .

also film night every night. Where’s Tom ??
In the cupboard

• Haha

Birdie2

I’ve had to unfollow too, her insta stories make me CRINGE, she tries way to hard to be funny and is not even funny at all. Also her boyfriend and her I wouldn’t put them together, they seem an odd pairing

Sp20191

VIP Member
I get it, she’s breast feeding so it makes no sense for Tom to be awake with her all night....but he could at least wake up with the kids in the morning....he’s such a big baby!
I did all the night feeds with both my kids but at the weekends my husband would get up with them so I could catch up on some sleep! How she puts up with him I’ll never know!

Secretspy317

Everyone is realising Tom’s true colours and she doesn’t like it at all, it ruins her perfect family image that she pretends to have

Tom does nothing for her or the kids, yes he works but so he should, but he should also do a whole lot more when he isn’t working, she needs to kick him to the kerb

Abuse isn’t always physical

• Heart

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Or when you give the kids fish fingers and mash for tea . Get them in bed and order a pizza . She’s such a billy bullshitter. Just admit it you do what the rest of us do and mutter for fucks sake under your breath, when you finally sit down to eat and they ask for yet another snack .

pixieshix

Chatty Member
She’s deffo going for a different insta vibe now ,
Compared to the original vibe . She seems to do everything herself while Tom sits in the cupboard on his game little a prepubescent child .

Secretspy317

Has anyone seen her most recent story regarding organ donation? If she wanted to do it so much then surely she could have signed up instead of waiting for an ad to come along about it, I’m an organ donor but respect everyone’s choices regarding it, some people don’t want to do it and that’s fine by me as their their body so their choice but to wait until someone pays you or gets you followers to sign up is beyond belief, just shows that Zara really will do an ad for anything these days