Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sallydally

VIP Member
Do they own their home? It’s a 2 bed isn’t it? Has she said if she’s moving?
if she is I’d lock him in the cupboard and move without him 🙄

VanillaIce

I found it very disrespectful when she made an attention seeking post about her period being missing for a few weeks, when there are people out there who have struggled with periods and conceiving for YEARS.
Oh god yes.. she’s what 24? Get a grip woman.

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Hmmmm there’s something not quite right about Tommy. Cant really put my finger on it. He is cute but i don’t think he is growing that well? Still looks really small!
So baby are smaller . My first looked exactly the same as Tommy , same build . She’s now 4 1/2 stone at 7. Some baby’s are built and some aren’t my other two children were massive . My first was formulae fed too due to milk allergies . Others were breastfed 🤷🏻‍♀️.
She seems to have made a much more conscious effort to include Tom this weekend on her posts and stories .

Beanpop442

VIP Member
She’s so boring, her content is repetitive, all she seems to do is sort the kids, go food shopping and clean while her partner sits on his computer or has a lay in. Absolute yawn fest

Weemcgee

Oh for god sake, she’s disgusting! Who talks like that? I remember seeing her riding a bike and complaining of a ‘sore fanny’ ?

Sallydally

VIP Member
I don’t find it funny at all, she’s a mum for gods sake! Grow up. Not saying you can’t have a laugh when you’re a mum but god she is just rank.